So when is Rush moving out of the USA?

He promised to if ACA was passed and now it has been upheld by the supremes.
I figure he will leave right after all the Hollywood leftwingesr who claimed they would leave If Bush was reelected but never did.

Exactly!!

Like empty-headed, 1%-er, liberal blowhards like Saddam Penn, Susan Sarandon and the biggest fool of them all, Alec Baldwin.

And while we are talking about blowhards and hypocritical 1%-ers, I have not seen Michael Moore move to Cuba for his health care.

I wonder where he'll go that doesn't already have universal healthcare.

I heard the weather in Somalia is nice this time of year.

He will want to find a nation where addicts are tolerated, and there are plenty of hard core narcotics available. Colombia perhaps?

Addicts are well tolerated in America: A weak-willed nicotine addict even occupies the White House.

And there is no shortage of hard core narcotics, courtesy of unprotected Southern border.

I wonder where he'll go that doesn't already have universal healthcare.

If he goes anywhere, you know he will fly in here for major Surgery. That or fly the Surgical Team to him. I don't think he has to worry about Healthcare costs.

I doubt it

Most of the industrialized world has first rate medical care. That is why the US ranks 26 in the world for medical care.

Of course, Rush is free to pay for something that is already provided

tps, I gotta give it to you.

The speed in which you arrived to defend Mr. Limbaugh is truly amazing.

Which is another way of whining that I totally slam dunked this nonsense that Rush said he would move to Costa Rica.

Boo freaking hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS slam dunked an issue nobody really gives a shit about, or maybe just enough of a shit to post this thread. :thup:

tps, I gotta give it to you.

The speed in which you arrived to defend Mr. Limbaugh is truly amazing.

Which is another way of whining that I totally slam dunked this nonsense that Rush said he would move to Costa Rica.

Boo freaking hoo!

TPS slam dunked an issue nobody really gives a shit about, or maybe just enough of a shit to post this thread. :thup:

Yeah, that's why you were all in here with your snarky comments and you even went so far as to look up the video of Rush from HuffPo. Because you didn't care at all. We believe that.

It never fails. I slam dunk liberals on a thread THEY STARTED and all of a sudden, they "don't care" and act like I started the thread.

Hilarious!

You ever heard of protesting too much? You guys are doing a good job it.

Not only are you dumb enough to fall for a two year old, LONG AGO DEBUNKED hoax (and only because it told you what you wanted to believe) you are dumb enough to claim you didn't fall for it and didn't even care, in the face of the ALL THE EVIDENCE, YOU SUPPLIED YOURSELF, TO THE CONTRARY!

And this is why I always have the laughing smilies.

Liberals always say the most predictably funny things.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I heard he was renting Douger's spare room.

Is that code word for the other half of his mom's basement?

This thread is nothing but a dishonest attack, Rush is a principled man, all the proof you need is his decades of spewing hate at any american who would dare use drugs.

Rush doesn't have insurance. He might well leave after all he has a radio show, he could broadcast from anyplace in the world.

Not unless he wants to have a serious accident.:mad:
The only conservative murkins here are a few ex meatheads. They don't know any better. Mostly loners since no one wants to listen to their flag waving bullshit.

Yeah, that's right. There are soooooooooooooo few conservatives.

That's why we won in the elections 1968, 1972, 1980, 1984, 1988, 2000, 20004, and the midterms of 1994, 1998, 2002, and 2010.

And every time a Democrat has won the Whitehouse since 1976 they ran as conservatives and even promised Tax cuts. Evidence Clinton and Obama.

BTW, the last candidate that promised to raise taxes was Walter Mondale and he lost in a 49 state landslide to Reagan.

AND THE USSC JUST HANDED OBAMA A HUGE ACROSS THE BOARD TAX HIKE VIA HEALTHCARE

2012 IS COMING LIBS!!!!!!

YEAH! We conservatives are such a "fringe" minority. You live in that little fantasy land as long as you can.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boo freaking hoo!

Yeah, that's why you were all in here with your snarky comments and you even went so far as to look up the video of Rush from HuffPo. Because you didn't care at all. We believe that.

It never fails. I slam dunk liberals on a thread THEY STARTED and all of a sudden, they "don't care" and act like I started the thread.

Hilarious!

Not only are you dumb enough to fall for a two year old, LONG AGO DEBUNKED hoax (and only because it told you what you wanted to believe) you are dumb enough to claim you didn't fall for it and didn't even care, in the face of the ALL THE EVIDENCE, YOU SUPPLIED YOURSELF, TO THE CONTRARY!

^

Is very impressed with herself.

I guess I'd be overly excited by this too. :thup:

Hilarious!

^

Is very impressed with herself.

I guess I'd be overly excited by this too. :thup:

Actually I'm laughing because you morons started the thread, and YOU personally posted the vid.

And NOW that it turns out to be a hoax, you guys claim you are not interested.

YET, you are still here!

And I bet you can't figure out why I'm laughing at this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Costa Rica?
The only conservative murkins here are a few ex meatheads. They don't know any better. Mostly loners since no one wants to listen to their flag waving bullshit.

That's why we won in the elections 1968, 1972, 1980, 1984, 1988, 2000, 20004, and the midterms of 1994, 1998, 2002, and 2010.

And every time a Democrat has won the Whitehouse since 1976 they ran as conservatives and even promised Tax cuts. Evidence Clinton and Obama.

BTW, the last candidate that promised to raise taxes was Walter Mondale and he lost in a 49 state landslide to Reagan.

YEAH! We conservatives are such a "fringe" minority. You live in that little fantasy land as long as you can.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
there are plenty of Republicans and social conservatibves, but so few fiscal conservatives.

It doesn't go into effect until 2014......I see some wiggle room.

Ohh I am sure he will wiggle right out of ever saying it.
March 08, 2010
RUSH: I don't know. I'll just tell you this. If this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented, I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.

March 09, 2010
No, I'm Not Moving to Costa Rica
RUSH: You know, I am in such hot water now. People in New Zealand are sending me e-mails: "How come you're not coming here? You've been telling everybody you're moving to New Zealand and now you're saying you're going to Costa Rica." I did not say I'm going to Costa Rica. The stupid people in the media who cannot trouble themselves to read my transcripts or listen to this program, listen to out of context stuff. I was asked yesterday where will I go for health care if Obama's health care passes, and I said if doctors here are not permitted to form private practice little clinics with individuals paying a fee, a retainer, and for services, then I'll go to Costa Rica to get major medical health care. I didn't say I would move there.

I would hope Rush won't leave just to keep chapping so many peoples asses

Maybe he's saying that he LIVES in Costa Rica, and that there are few "fringe" minority conservatives there? It could happen!

It cracks me up that the lefties get so worked up about someone they claim is full of shit.

I don't normally listen to him but I sometimes do now because anyone who get's the left's panties in such a wad, is a person I want to hear.

Forum List

Back