Donald Trump just compared his crowds to MLK's 'I Have a Dream' speech

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

"On July 4, I gave a speech two years ago at the mall, and it was the same mall that ... the great Martin Luther King Jr. gave [his speech]. The structure is identical. You have the Washington Monument, you have the wall, you have the Lincoln Monument ... the pools -- everything. And Dr. King gave a speech and it was great. ... They showed the picture and it was massive. ... They said it was a million people. ... Then I gave my speech and they showed the same thing. ... Everything was identical. ... I gave my speech. So his, they said 1 million people. My pictures were exactly the same, but the people were slightly closer together. They were more compact. ... There were more people, they were tighter together if you look at it. ... Dr. Martin Luther King had a million, and that's fine. Donald Trump with more people, had 25,000."

This is what we all love about Trump. He is not afraid to tell it like it is. He also has a keen analytical brain that is able to spot the truth in any situation.How many years till America recognises his true worth ?

"On July 4, I gave a speech two years ago at the mall, and it was the same mall that ... the great Martin Luther King Jr. gave [his speech]. The structure is identical. You have the Washington Monument, you have the wall, you have the Lincoln Monument ... the pools -- everything. And Dr. King gave a speech and it was great. ... They showed the picture and it was massive. ... They said it was a million people. ... Then I gave my speech and they showed the same thing. ... Everything was identical. ... I gave my speech. So his, they said 1 million people. My pictures were exactly the same, but the people were slightly closer together. They were more compact. ... There were more people, they were tighter together if you look at it. ... Dr. Martin Luther King had a million, and that's fine. Donald Trump with more people, had 25,000."

This is what we all love about Trump. He is not afraid to tell it like it is. He also has a keen analytical brain that is able to spot the truth in any situation.How many years till America recognises his true worth ?
1613130441195.png

I have a dream... That one day little white girls and boys and little black girls and boys can grow up in a world without $5.09 a gallon for gas. I have a dream that one day, one day, the world can finally afford to pay their bills, and enjoy their paychecks.... I have a dream...

Keep working hard and move past being the fry cook at Wendy's and you too can live this dream of yours.

The Trumpster has a good point there. Both he and King were nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Both he and MLK had their phones tapped by the Democrats- MLK by the Kennedys and LGBTQ activist J. Edgar Hoover. Trump had the Trump Tower's phones tapped by phony FISA warrants.

The Trumpster has a good point there. Both he and King were nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Both he and MLK had their phones tapped by the Democrats- MLK by the Kennedys and LGBTQ activist J. Edgar Hoover. Trump had the Trump Tower's phones tapped by phony FISA warrants.
MLK was never nominated for the important Bay of Pigs awarrd though. Trump was. Let that sink in.

Keep working hard and move past being the fry cook at Wendy's and you too can live this dream of yours.

I work at a factory making $18.47 an hour, Wendys is for teenagers. The point is, I don't want to pay $5.09 a gallon for gas. I don't want to pay $387 to fill up my propane tank. I don't want to spend $400 on my electric. I don't want to pay $200 for groceries.

sounds like he’s comparing the landscape and number of people…not the content of the speech

Glad you're finally understanding that Trump is a great man, awesome leader, and true American hero!! .... :thup:

Trump grew up in Queens New York. Thats how those people talk there. Set your filter and then move on to
something thats actually important

Forum List

Back