So When Can We Expect To Re-Baptize The Next Corporation?

the same ruling that made corporations "people" made unions people. yo dont see left-wing morons whining about that though; Mr Soros didnt tell them what to think about that

idiots and hypocrites

so when is the AFL-CIO or AFSCME GETTING BAPTIZED?

Furthermore, as adults we may stumble and fall, sometimes multiple times. If you understand what baptism is it's a remission of sin, asking for forgiveness and re-newing your life in Christ. Not sure what limit YOU would like to put on that, as it can happen as many or as few times as necessary, seeing that Jesus is always there to wash away our sins, forgive and save us.

So tell us Marc.....how many times did Christ for sin?

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

Did you want to take a stab at the question?

Surely a learned Christian man like yourself can answer something so simple as that.
I'm honestly not sure what you were asking.

How many times did Christ what for sin...die?

Sorry, I skipped a word, yes, die.

Sooo... When will we see corporations
Go to confession when they've sinned?
Pay pennance for their sins?
Visit the incarcerated, comfort the ill, and help the poor like good Christians?
Or r their religious observances limitted to denying women medicine for their health and reproductive freedom?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They can buy it themselves, yes it is just that simple.
Not quite that simple. If it's the law of land, it should apply to every person and business within the scope of the law, not to just those that agree with the law.

Then you are saying that the Federal Gov can make anyone do whatever they want , whenever they want by Judicial fiat....are you comfortable with that?

Talk about two-faced. Of course, being a corporation they can have as many faces as they want.

'Christian values' Hobby Lobby purchases its products from #1 'family planning' nation China

Apparently, Green and his family run Hobby Lobby on "Christian principles" only when it is convenient and good for the bottom line. They send their "Christian" money to China and its policy of one child per family and forced abortions:

Oh, I would LOVE to hear the rationale on this one. :cuckoo:
We have our moral and religious values. Do not rob, do not murder, do not steal. However, our behavior changes the minute we go into the corporate world. All of a sudden all of this is irrelevant. In a corporation, there is only one God, profit.

Sorry but this is not true, Chik-Fil-A is closed on Sundays.

corporations hire your mommy and daddy who feed you
corporations pay for the massive welfare state you idiot lefties want

profit isnt a bad word when it comes to your own businesses and paychecks is it left-wing morons?

corporations are making RECORD profits under Progressive Majority rule. record means more than they made before; you know under Republicans?

record corporate profits allow your community activist Messiah to be able to say his administration hasnt been a COMPLETE DISASTER.

and you left-wing lemmings ARE trying to brag bout the record corporate profits on Wall Street under obama; even as you come a gathering with your torches and picthforks

idiots and hypocrites
In theory there is nothing wrong with a corporation. It's just a legal entity. What is wrong, is putting the profits of the corporation above both laws and morality. Too often corporate decision makers put aside morality in favor of increased profits.

I worked for a small corporation for 5 years. They took full advantage of my dedication. Then I walked out, no notice, nothing. One of the most empowering great days of my life. Now the business is gone. I was hoping and cheered mightily when the business closed up. Hip hip hooray. Then again, it was run poorly run. Its demise was needed and warranted and celebrated. That being said, corporations are good as long as there are good honest people who run them. So that includes about 50 percent of them. The other 50 will do anything for a buck. But that is the system.

profit isnt a bad word when it comes to your own businesses and paychecks is it left-wing morons?

corporations are making RECORD profits under Progressive Majority rule. record means more than they made before; you know under Republicans?

record corporate profits allow your community activist Messiah to be able to say his administration hasnt been a COMPLETE DISASTER.

and you left-wing lemmings ARE trying to brag bout the record corporate profits on Wall Street under obama; even as you come a gathering with your torches and picthforks

idiots and hypocrites
In theory there is nothing wrong with a corporation. It's just a legal entity. What is wrong, is putting the profits of the corporation above both laws and morality. Too often corporate decision makers put aside morality in favor of increased profits.

*one-man standing ovation*

:clap2:

Talk about two-faced. Of course, being a corporation they can have as many faces as they want.

'Christian values' Hobby Lobby purchases its products from #1 'family planning' nation China

Oh, I would LOVE to hear the rationale on this one. :cuckoo:
We have our moral and religious values. Do not rob, do not murder, do not steal. However, our behavior changes the minute we go into the corporate world. All of a sudden all of this is irrelevant. In a corporation, there is only one God, profit.

Sorry but this is not true, Chik-Fil-A is closed on Sundays.
Chick-fil-A Now Open On Sundays | However, they still think hating gays is a family value.

I worked for a small corporation for 5 years. They took full advantage of my dedication. Then I walked out, no notice, nothing. One of the most empowering great days of my life. Now the business is gone. I was hoping and cheered mightily when the business closed up. Hip hip hooray. Then again, it was run poorly run. Its demise was needed and warranted and celebrated. That being said, corporations are good as long as there are good honest people who run them. So that includes about 50 percent of them. The other 50 will do anything for a buck. But that is the system.
One of the changes that has occurred over the last 20 years is the abandonment of loyalty in business, both from employees and employers. An employee is valued only for what he can do today. It matters not what his accomplishments might have been in the past nor what his future potential might be. It's all about what he can do for the company today.

Young employees just getting started learn very quickly to go for the highest salaries they can get, jumping ship at first sign of trouble for better paying jobs.

American companies need to learn a lesson from the top Japanese companies who run circles around their US competitors. They spare no expense to recruit employees, rewarding hard work and loyalty with good salaries, benefits, and lifetime job security.

I mean, according to the Republicans and the RW Conservatives, corporations are people, people who are guaranteed the right to freedom of religion.

So when can I expect to see a corporation walking down the isle at church responding to the plea for re-baptism?

This weekend?

I suppose you'll see it right after you see a union walking down the isle at church responding to the plea for re-baptism.
This is a stupid analogy to put it mildly.

Unions aren't forcing religion into the secular sphere, only RW corporations like Hobby Lobby.

idiots and hypocrites
This rant makes even LESS sense than the other post I just responded.

It's not even worth a response.

One of the changes that has occurred over the last 20 years is the abandonment of loyalty in business, both from employees and employers. An employee is valued only for what he can do today. It matters not what his accomplishments might have been in the past nor what his future potential might be. It's all about what he can do for the company today.

Young employees just getting started learn very quickly to go for the highest salaries they can get, jumping ship at first sign of trouble for better paying jobs.

American companies need to learn a lesson from the top Japanese companies who run circles around their US competitors. They spare no expense to recruit employees, rewarding hard work and loyalty with good salaries, benefits, and lifetime job security.
You're right, however, this change came about due to the CORPORATIONS side...

The EMPLOYEES has simply responded to it by also being less loyal.

Forum List

Back