So whatta think? Is Trump just naturally Simpatico with Putin's social and world view

* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

What a beauty (lol) pre-first lady make-up lessons (lol)
upload_2019-2-21_12-14-1.png

upload_2019-2-21_12-17-58.png

Attachments

• mosoviet.jpg
    mosoviet.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Think about it. Doesn't it seem that Barry Hussein, Hillary and Bernie were(are) simpatico with Putin's world view but avowed capitalist Trump is the exact opposite? Only a sub-standard educated idiot would compare the two.

Or is there something actually nefarious?

I think it's just two peas in a pod kinda thing. And basically I think that's why his base supports him.
True.

Trump is an authoritarian wannabe dictator.
I dunno if I agree with that. I don't think Trump differentiates between a system where individual rights "trump" the state, or totalitarianism. Putin runs Russia for her persona financial interests and the authority the state to stifle dissent. Putin is the State, at least in his view. Nixon was too, in his view, but he had no interest in money, but rather - like Putin - saw himself as the one true protector ... but Nixon viewed the state as one with individual rights - he was at heart an ardent anti-Soviet/Russian Empire warrior.

Trump believes he's "won" a right to enrich himself by ignoring rights of others, and his presidency is just an extension of that which he or his father have been doing for some 70 years. I think he's as sincere as a egotistic sociopath can be in his view that the US carried the world's water for decades, and it's time to reverse that. And ironically that's not totally dissimilar to Bernie or even .... Barack in some ways

Trump's supporters are at heart just anti-establishment, and so long as he's true to that, they're fine with him breaking laws to make money and shit on the rights of others.

Forum List

Back