So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

get that?

the only man who was there that BELONGED to the swiftboaters could not bring himself to lie about the man who saved his life.

You people are fucking discusting

Last edited:
That is the rights commitment to decorated war heros.

they will fucking shoot them in the back for poltical gain.

Last edited:
Your paty has NO right to complain about anyone being a liar in a campaign after doing that evil shit

At the same time you people were smearing a decorated war hero you were putting magnetic yellow ribbons on your cars pretending you supported troops

Your paty has NO right to complain about anyone being a liar in a campaign after doing that evil shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8yIkqHlhyI]Audio Two - Get Your Mother Off The Crack (Remix) - YouTube[/ame]

The only member of SBVT who was present that day, Larry Clayton Lee, has stated he believes Kerry earned the Silver Star

Romney corporate raided the company that built swift boats because he hates veterans.

Larry Lee was there that day.

Larry Lee was a swiftboater.

Larry Lee says Kerry saved his life that day.

Hey remember when a fellow CON smeared McCains family and child by saying she was a black love child?

Larry Clayton Lee has stated he believes Kerry earned the Silver Star

Anyone got any ideas what Obama will make up for the next distraction ?

Are we through talking about Romney's mysterious tax records? Seems that hasn't been thoroughly vetted. He will have to release them. Maybe we should spend the next week speculating about how many bones we'll find on that skeleton once the closet is opened.

Obama's administration was scoring touchdowns with that one so If I were them; I'd keep it going. The Governor has no answer and the people of the nation have real questions.

What gets me is people honestly think he didn't pay 10 years worth of taxes....but still is running for President! Romney would KNOW that he hadn't paid taxes, and he would KNOW that every part of his life would be torn apart to find this sort of thing. Tell me why he would bother to run if he had crap like this in his background?? You have to be pretty stupid to think you can hide anything anymore....Romney's not stupid. It's stupid for people like you to just believe what you hear with no PROOF.

Forum List

Back