So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

lets just remember what the right did to a decorated war hero in 2004

Pointed out his own words and actions?

What did the "Right" say about Kerry that wasn't true?

He was an anti-war protestor.

He did accuse his fellow soldiers of horrible crimes in Vietnam.

You don't really think that the whole Swift Boat thing was about getting a Purple Heart for an owie, do you?

They took a decorated war hero and smeared his name.

They lied about him.

serving in war is NOT something you trash for poltical purposes

The right in this country stooped to trashing heroic service in war.

yeap that is pretty fucking low

4549political-pictures-song-of-the-summer.jpg

OK, I don't need to explain that I support Obama. However, funny shit is funny shit.

And that right there? That was funneh shiiiit!

Anyone got any ideas what Obama will make up for the next distraction ?

Are we through talking about Romney's mysterious tax records? Seems that hasn't been thoroughly vetted. He will have to release them. Maybe we should spend the next week speculating about how many bones we'll find on that skeleton once the closet is opened.

Obama's administration was scoring touchdowns with that one so If I were them; I'd keep it going. The Governor has no answer and the people of the nation have real questions.

they claimed he got his silver medal by faking a report

You realize it was called a "Silver Star", and that yeah, there were some questions about that action..

First, he beached his boat. Frankly, that was just reckless, because it rendered his boat's gun useless. (It pointed away from the battle.) If things went badly, they'd have lost the boat.

Second, he shot a vietnamese kid. There were questions about whether that kid was running away or not, or whether he was armed.

In any event, the highest award the Army gave out for that same engagement was the Army Commendation medal.. which is quite a bit below the Silver Star.

Of course, the issue was not whether he deserved the medals. The issue was whether or not he threw them back at Congress.

The issue was whether he slandered teh troops.

The issue was whether he engaged in conduct unbecoming while an anti-war protester while still being technically in the Naval Reserve. (It should be pointed out that his records look like they were heavily scrubbed in the late 1970's.)

Are we through talking about Romney's mysterious tax records?

Not at all. The Obama camp released this ad yesterday and I would expect it'll be on the air in key states fairly soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABbkpHzg3o]"Son of Boss" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

they claimed he got his silver medal by faking a report

You realize it was called a "Silver Star", and that yeah, there were some questions about that action.. First, he beached his boat. Frankly, that was just reckless, because it rendered his boat's gun useless. (It pointed away from the battle.) If things went badly, they'd have lost the boat.

Second, he shot a vietnamese kid. There were questions about whether that kid was running away or not, or whether he was armed.

In any event, the highest award the Army gave out for that same engagement was the Army Commendation medal.. which is quite a bit below the Silver Star.

Of course, the issue was not whether he deserved the medals. The issue was whether or not he threw them back at Congress.

The issue was whether he slandered teh troops.

The issue was whether he engaged in conduct unbecoming while an anti-war protester while still being technically in the Naval Reserve. (It should be pointed out that his records look like they were heavily scrubbed in the late 1970's.)

see what you are doing here?

The man won a medal for protecting his crew.

your a fucking dickhead and a piece of shit

Are we through talking about Romney's mysterious tax records?

Not at all. The Obama camp released this ad yesterday and I would expect it'll be on the air in key states fairly soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABbkpHzg3o]"Son of Boss" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's a good topic and they should keep it going but an ineffective ad.

When you question the medals awarded in war for poltical reasons you demean honorable service.

Kerry is a war hero wether you like his poltics or not.

slime

Forum List

Back