So, whatcha gonna do?

Arent' they of German descent?

BTW, the Budweiser Clydesdales almost always are biters......

In Missouri, who isn't of German descent?

But, again. Inwearecocksuckersbev is from Belgium. Fuck belgian "american" beer.

On this 3 day weekend? I'm off today too, so 4 days of freedom! ;)

Just relaxing this weekend, Monday going to visit my dad, brother and sisters grave sites.

Want to just hang by the pool and chill out, hope the weather cooperates!

Maybe some :beer: with friends too!
I have to work during the day but I plan on going to see some bands play down out Pig Out in the Park. Already saw a good local band last night and had a few beers in the beer garden. Sunday night a bunch of us are going to go watch another local popular band and have a few, it shall be fun.:razz:

But, again. Inwearecocksuckersbev is from Belgium. Fuck belgian "american" beer.

Do they still have the Bud factories there Shogun? Why did they sell?

it was a hostile take over. More American companies should take notes on what is in store. No one wanted to sell a goddamn thing except yard sale financial planners advising Americans to sell out. A shame, really. A St. Louis traditions punctured like a vein from the incisor of a goddamn belgian vampire. You may be surprised at how resentful we are in the Show Me state.

I drink kokanee because they always have a mini sasquatch snowboarding on the label. lol
It is a good light beer and you can only really find it in this area since it is made in Creston BC or I drink
Inversion IPA that is made in Oregon.

it was a hostile take over. More American companies should take notes on what is in store. No one wanted to sell a goddamn thing except yard sale financial planners advising Americans to sell out. A shame, really. A St. Louis traditions punctured like a vein from the incisor of a goddamn belgian vampire. You may be surprised at how resentful we are in the Show Me state.

I hear ya. I live in Indiana, where the Big 3 car companies employed half the state it seems. Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dead towns everywhere with all the closings.

Beach bar and dancing tonight. Boating with friends tomorrow. Pool party on Sunday. Marina bar and dancing on Monday.

Tuesday back to school teaching with serious fucking hangover. :redface::eusa_shhh:

Beach bar and dancing tonight. Boating with friends tomorrow. Pool party on Sunday. Marina bar and dancing on Monday.

Tuesday back to school teaching with serious fucking hangover. :redface::eusa_shhh:

Um, I'll need to be seeing your lesson plans for the weekend please................

Um, I'll need to be seeing your lesson plans for the weekend please................

I'm thinking that the USMB parties need to be held at Chanel's from now on ... :eusa_think:

I'm thinking that the USMB parties need to be held at Chanel's from now on ... :eusa_think:

It's was so nice of her to offer----(does she know what a USMB party is yet ? ):eusa_shhh:

I think the german side of my family I believe lived in missouri.:lol:

Forum List

Back