So, what new "bombshells" have come out in the Benghazi hearing?

Republicans have confirmed that the whole purpose of the 'enquiry' is political.

And what the liberals are doing is the same. You cannot sit there and say that liberals aren't trying to appease a political agenda by engaging a vapid defense of Hillary Clinton.

Stupid fucking Republicans have given her a 10 hour showcase to demonstrate her cool calm presidential demeanor.

But what you fail to realize is that actions speak louder than words. Her actions over the past three years speak rather loudly.
the actions of this committee speak louder.

The actions of the committee didn't get four people killed in Benghazi. :p
neither did the actions of hillary clinton.

Republicans have confirmed that the whole purpose of the 'enquiry' is political.

And what the liberals are doing is the same. You cannot sit there and say that liberals aren't trying to appease a political agenda by engaging a vapid defense of Hillary Clinton.

Stupid fucking Republicans have given her a 10 hour showcase to demonstrate her cool calm presidential demeanor.

But what you fail to realize is that actions speak louder than words. Her actions over the past three years speak rather loudly.

And neither did her actions.

I win the Internet!!

is it even defense when all you're saying is "the republicans are asking questions A and B to insinuate C. The previous investigations gave us answers to A and B that debunked C. Why are we doing this again?"

Sheesh, she's being treated like royalty by the Democrats.
what do you want them to do? ask the same questions over and over again? there is no 'there' there.

The Monday morning quarterback speaks.

I want them to ask questions, whether they be redundant or not. Not sit there and pamper and monologue at her.
why? why do you need to have her answer the same things over and over again? why do you need new responses to questions that have been asked and answered dozens of times in dozens of ways? when does it become enough?

I wonder...

If Hillary were a Republican instead.

Would you be sitting there whining about how long she's been there, or what questions were being asked?

I doubt it. You'd be screaming at the top of your lungs to make sure they'd throw the book at her.

If she were a republican, there wouldn't be a charade like this happening. Only the new GOP is lame enough and irresponsible enough to do shit like this.

Boom.

Waiting......waiting.....waiting.....

crickets.....Wait! I have it!

:bsflag:
600 security requests were made and denied.
not all were denied.
She feels it wasn't her job to oversee security for hostile foreign consulates.
god forbid she trust the opinions of security experts instead of pushing her own amateur ideas.
She emailed her daughter and said it was an attack....not a protest.
protests can be attacks. they are not mutually exclusive. also, what difference does that make?
She didn't believe that the video caused the attack, according to her communications with everyone.....but she went along with the lie that Obama wanted to push.
according to you.
All 600 were denied according the testimony presented. None of them reached her desk. Nobody knows who denied them. She didn't even bother to find out about security in an area that was one of the most hostile places in the ME at the time.

If it's not her job....then wtf are we paying her for? To travel to Columbia to dance with hookers?

A protest is not the same as organized attack.....which she admitted.

The Secretary is responsible for the safety of their diplomatic missions.

If she can't handle that job, what makes you people feel she's qualified for one with even more responsibility?

not all were denied.
god forbid she trust the opinions of security experts instead of pushing her own amateur ideas.
protests can be attacks. they are not mutually exclusive. also, what difference does that make?
She didn't believe that the video caused the attack, according to her communications with everyone.....but she went along with the lie that Obama wanted to push.
according to you.
All 600 were denied according the testimony presented. None of them reached her desk. Nobody knows who denied them. She didn't even bother to find out about security in an area that was the most hostile place in the ME at the time.

If it's not her job....then wtf are we paying her for? To travel to Columbia to dance with hookers?

It's OK, we understand.

This is "investigation" #8.

There is no THERE there.

The pubs have admitted that several times, including today.

I'll give hiLIARy credit for one positive thing: she has a much better wig now.

not all were denied.
according to you.
All 600 were denied according the testimony presented. None of them reached her desk. Nobody knows who denied them. She didn't even bother to find out about security in an area that was the most hostile place in the ME at the time.

It's OK, we understand.

No you don't.

neither did the actions of hillary clinton.

Sure, so by ignoring the SECCA, she didn't get four men killed?

Right. Just chalk all of it up to an accident.

Sheesh, she's being treated like royalty by the Democrats.
what do you want them to do? ask the same questions over and over again? there is no 'there' there.

I want them to ask questions, whether they be redundant or not. Not sit there and pamper and monologue at her.
why? why do you need to have her answer the same things over and over again? why do you need new responses to questions that have been asked and answered dozens of times in dozens of ways? when does it become enough?

I wonder...

Would you be sitting there whining about how long she's been there, or what questions were being asked?

I doubt it. You'd be screaming at the top of your lungs to make sure they'd throw the book at her.
if hillary were a republican this "investigation" wouldn't be happening. see all the attacks and deaths during the bush admin.
If Hillary was a Republican she would be held to a much higher standard.....and she would be toast by now. Finished in politics......because Republicans don't tolerate lying assholes like Democrats do.

Is this damn thing still going on? lol. I quit two hours ago b/c almost nothing new was learned from this hearing. Hour after hour of grandstanding and mugging for the camera started to wear thing.

I wonder...

if hillary were a republican this "investigation" wouldn't be happening. see all the attacks and deaths during the bush admin.
If Hillary was a Republican she would be held to a much higher standard.....and she would be toast by now. Finished in politics......because Republicans don't tolerate lying assholes like Democrats do.

And Reagan totally didn't sell arms to Iran.

In the meantime, this is all for show.

Forum List

Back