So, what new "bombshells" have come out in the Benghazi hearing?

And if I may, since I've been watching this hearing for almost 9 hours now, I've noted a pattern. Republicans ask questions of Hillary. Democrats pamper Hillary.

I've also noted how Democrats are accusing Republicans of making this overtly political, yet Democrats are trying to protect Hillary, a political motive in and of itself.

So...I'll want to hear what the liberals in this thread think about that.

Wow...

Wow is right. You have no rebuttal. You have to acknowledge the double standard here.

Liberals are grandstanding, accusing the Republicans of making this political

Whilst all the while the Democrats are pampering her to no end, trying to protect her political welfare.
It was a gamble by republicans and like most of their recent ham-handed political maneuvers it seems to be backfiring. At this late date to still deny the political motivations of the participants is the mark of a political dunce. Of course they are going to defend her from partisan attack. How could they not?
is it even defense when all you're saying is "the republicans are asking questions A and B to insinuate C. The previous investigations gave us answers to A and B that debunked C. Why are we doing this again?"

Sheesh, she's being treated like royalty by the Democrats.

Gowdy and the republicans seem to think that by asking the same questions everyone else has already asked and answered a hundred different ways they're going to get a different response.
He may have claimed that it wasn't a prosecution because a prosecutor has a theory of what happened, but it seems like the only answer he'll ever find acceptable is that hillary clinton directed blumenthal to incite the crowd via her personal email while she pulled the trigger on the rpgs.

And if I may, since I've been watching this hearing for almost 9 hours now, I've noted a pattern. Republicans ask questions of Hillary. Democrats pamper Hillary.

I've also noted how Democrats are accusing Republicans of making this overtly political, yet Democrats are trying to protect Hillary, a political motive in and of itself.

Wow...

Wow is right. You have no rebuttal. You have to acknowledge the double standard here.

Whilst all the while the Democrats are pampering her to no end, trying to protect her political welfare.
It was a gamble by republicans and like most of their recent ham-handed political maneuvers it seems to be backfiring. At this late date to still deny the political motivations of the participants is the mark of a political dunce. Of course they are going to defend her from partisan attack. How could they not?
is it even defense when all you're saying is "the republicans are asking questions A and B to insinuate C. The previous investigations gave us answers to A and B that debunked C. Why are we doing this again?"

what do you want them to do? ask the same questions over and over again? there is no 'there' there.

what do you want them to do? ask the same questions over and over again? there is no 'there' there.

The Monday morning quarterback speaks.

I want them to ask questions, whether they be redundant or not. Not sit there and pamper and monologue at her.

Wow...

Republicans have confirmed that the whole purpose of the 'enquiry' is political.

And what the liberals are doing is the same. You cannot sit there and say that liberals aren't trying to appease a political agenda by engaging a vapid defense of Hillary Clinton.

Stupid fucking Republicans have given her a 10 hour showcase to demonstrate her cool calm presidential demeanor.

hiLIARy is doing a rather effective imitation of Sigourney Weaver's fake lying martyrdom in Working Girl.

Waiting......waiting.....waiting.....

crickets.....Wait! I have it!

:bsflag:
600 security requests were made and denied.
She feels it wasn't her job to oversee security for hostile foreign consulates.
She emailed her daughter and said it was an attack....not a protest.
She didn't believe that the video caused the attack, according to her communications with everyone.....but she went along with the lie that Obama wanted to push.

I want them to ask questions, whether they be redundant or not. Not sit there and pamper and monologue at her.
why? why do you need to have her answer the same things over and over again? why do you need new responses to questions that have been asked and answered dozens of times in dozens of ways? when does it become enough?

Wow...

Republicans have confirmed that the whole purpose of the 'enquiry' is political.

And what the liberals are doing is the same. You cannot sit there and say that liberals aren't trying to appease a political agenda by engaging a vapid defense of Hillary Clinton.

Stupid fucking Republicans have given her a 10 hour showcase to demonstrate her cool calm presidential demeanor.

But what you fail to realize is that actions speak louder than words. Her actions over the past three years speak rather loudly.

She didn't believe that the video caused the attack, according to her communications with everyone.....but she went along with the lie that Obama wanted to push.
Because he told Americans the terrorists were on the run.

not all were denied.
god forbid she trust the opinions of security experts instead of pushing her own amateur ideas.
protests can be attacks. they are not mutually exclusive. also, what difference does that make?
according to you.

But what you fail to realize is that actions speak louder than words. Her actions over the past three years speak rather loudly.
the actions of this committee speak louder.

Wow...

No different than the way they kissed her ass during the debate.

This is the Hillary coronation..........

why? why do you need to have her answer the same things over and over again? why do you need new responses to questions that have been asked and answered dozens of times in dozens of ways? when does it become enough?

I wonder...

If Hillary were a Republican instead.

Would you be sitting there whining about how long she's been there, or what questions were being asked?

I doubt it. You'd be screaming at the top of your lungs to make sure they'd throw the book at her.

the actions of this committee speak louder.

The actions of the committee didn't get four people killed in Benghazi. :p

I wonder...

If Hillary were a Republican instead.

Would you be sitting there whining about how long she's been there, or what questions were being asked?

I doubt it. You'd be screaming at the top of your lungs to make sure they'd throw the book at her.
if hillary were a republican this "investigation" wouldn't be happening. see all the attacks and deaths during the bush admin.

Forum List

Back