So what is your Computer Desktop Picture?

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
So USMB, what is your desktop picture for your computer? Figure that always is interesting conversation to say the least.

I'll start of course:

$New Desktop II.jpg

Mine rotates through all the different pictures I selected. Mostly the Mrs, kids, the dog, and grandkids..... A few old ones form the military.

This is one of my favorite photos I have taken here on our farm. I am lucky because I get to see something like this nearly every day. It's my computer desktop photo.

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1316-sunset.jpg

I've asked you this question before and I wonder if you've changed your opinion...
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I applaude your daring. I applaude your brass testicles. Never in a million, zillion years would I do this. None of that bungy jumping stuff either. I would say that would be even crazier. My theory is simple and this is it: If you divide the number of engines on any aircraft by 2 and don't come up with an even number, your plane is much too small. That doesn't even begin to cover my theory of things that fly with no engines. I'm going to go take a valium just because I've seen this picture!:eek:

Forum List

Back