So, what have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far...

Just like I thought. Youre equating gun buy back with confiscation. No wonder you stay riled up.

Do you realize it was a mandatory buy back.....it wasn't voluntary., they had to turn in their guns they couldn't opt out twit.....do you even know anyting about the topic....cause it you are currently talking out of your ass......
I guess you dont understand what "similar" means? I'll give you a hint. I doesnt mean identical.

You know......you can't lie to us.....lie to the other democrat drones.....the ones who believed you could keep your doctor if you wanted to........or that there were shovel ready jobs...or that the attack on Bhengazi was about a video on youtube.....sell it to the democrats...we are conservatives and we understand the truth and reality...
You have cornered the market on tinfoil. No one is going to confiscate your guns idiot.

You guys told that to the Germans in the 1920s........
I wasnt even born in the 20's. I know youre really old but my parents werent even born then.

you are just itching to SHOOT EM ALL aren't you? heh heh heh, yeah, we know your ilk… there are too damn many of you with that attitude…armed and dangerous. You are the reason the government forces must keep the upper hand when it comes to firepower.
Fuck you, bitch motherfucker. :fu:
Hmmm,more evidence of an out of control RW punk..and I'll bet you have several AR-15s or the like and tons of ammo.

I don't know about him, but I have an AR15, AR10, two .45s, a Sig Sauer, P220, a Sig Sauer P226, A Sig Sauer SP2022, a Winchester 30 cal, a Remington 700, a Walther .380, a Remingtom 12 gauge pump, a Weatherby 30-06, and a ton of ammo.

I hope that it pusses you off to high heaven. Makes me smile when you liberals piss your panties.
I doesn't piss me off, it makes me have to go and upgrade MY arsenal just in case one of you fucking right wing freaks, or a group of you, start some shit. You dickheads are costing me money just to feel safe from the likes of you!
Yeah. I have a big surprise for any cave chimps that get brave enough to try me.
upload_2016-6-19_13-50-50.png

Fuck you, bitch motherfucker. :fu:
Hmmm,more evidence of an out of control RW punk..and I'll bet you have several AR-15s or the like and tons of ammo.

I don't know about him, but I have an AR15, AR10, two .45s, a Sig Sauer, P220, a Sig Sauer P226, A Sig Sauer SP2022, a Winchester 30 cal, a Remington 700, a Walther .380, a Remingtom 12 gauge pump, a Weatherby 30-06, and a ton of ammo.

I hope that it pusses you off to high heaven. Makes me smile when you liberals piss your panties.
I doesn't piss me off, it makes me have to go and upgrade MY arsenal just in case one of you fucking right wing freaks, or a group of you, start some shit. You dickheads are costing me money just to feel safe from the likes of you!
Yeah. I have a big surprise for any cave chimps that get brave enough to try me.
View attachment 78679
You have no idea just how bad.

Forum List

Back