So what are you doing for Corvid-19 fun

I'm rereading Good Omens

Refining our home offices. Fishing. Riding around, keeping my ear to the ground. Cleaning the arsenal. Recently read Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra for the umpteenth time. Feeding the squirrels in the woods out back during the day (keeping them fat, just in case) and the coyotes at night. It all amounts to watching paint dry I suppose.

I'm rereading Good Omens

Refining our home offices. Fishing. Riding around, keeping my ear to the ground. Cleaning the arsenal. Recently read Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra for the umpteenth time. Feeding the squirrels in the woods out back during the day (keeping them fat, just in case) and the coyotes at night. It all amounts to watching paint dry I suppose.
sounds like a good time. Hows the bite? I wanna take off to the lake but I have a daughter I am afraid to leave alone in the city right now her significant other recently passed and she is not in a good state of mind. Also my camp ground is closed cant get to boat or trailer. I am the one watching paint dry.

I'm rereading Good Omens

sounds like a good time. Hows the bite? I wanna take off to the lake but I have a daughter I am afraid to leave alone in the city right now her significant other recently passed and she is not in a good state of mind. Also my camp ground is closed cant get to boat or trailer. I am the one watching paint dry.

The fishing is good right now. I've been catching a half-dozen or so sunfish and then using them for bait for channel catfish. Just sitting out on the dock in the local park, running a foam weighted bobber and #4 hook about six feet below it—using an old ten foot steelhead spinning rod I bought years ago from Cabela's. Lazy fishing, really.

I built a cattle gate this morning. Now we're(she is) baking bread for the next week-10 days. Same as always. Gotta hide that earthquake crack and toss some paint.....
bonz4.jpg

Forum List

Back