So Was It Global Warming/Climate Change That Spared Central Florida From Certain Doom&Peril?,Or Not.

Why didn't the Democrats change that when they had both houses and Obama?

When Obama had both houses, they had to fix the economy Republicans destroyed & fix Healthcare.
So they can do walk and chew gum like Pelosi says, or was it not that important to them?
They could fix this country if they ever get the chance. Unlike the GOP that screws it up more and more in their giveaway to the rich.
They had the chance-Pelosi-we have to pass it to know what's in it? Is she secretly a Blonde? If the Democrats don't stop adopting illegals instead of providing for American citizens nobody will consider ANYTHING they propose-including sound programs.
They had 35 days in the middle of a giant GOP meltdown. All spent on Obamacare. Who knew Scott Brown was going to ruin their 60 vote majority....
The GOP establishment deserves to fall apart, because there are no conservatives there anymore

upload_2019-9-2_9-28-57.jpeg

When Obama had both houses, they had to fix the economy Republicans destroyed & fix Healthcare.
So they can do walk and chew gum like Pelosi says, or was it not that important to them?
They could fix this country if they ever get the chance. Unlike the GOP that screws it up more and more in their giveaway to the rich.
They had the chance-Pelosi-we have to pass it to know what's in it? Is she secretly a Blonde? If the Democrats don't stop adopting illegals instead of providing for American citizens nobody will consider ANYTHING they propose-including sound programs.
They had 35 days in the middle of a giant GOP meltdown. All spent on Obamacare. Who knew Scott Brown was going to ruin their 60 vote majority....
The GOP establishment deserves to fall apart, because there are no conservatives there anymore
What would you call them?

What would you call them?
The GOP establishment quit being conservatives After Calvin Coolidge left office.... lol

I hate to make fun of a serious situation but I had to laugh when Fox's Rick Leventhal was standing on a Jacksonville Fla. beach and explaining about mandatory evacuations while behind him there were people strolling along the beach and sitting under umbrellas watching the surfers.

96% of the planet is open space, unpoulated . Vast Oceans, huge forests, polar icecaps. What mankind is putting into the atmosphere is like pissing on a house fire.

I hate to make fun of a serious situation but I had to laugh when Fox's Rick Leventhal was standing on a Jacksonville Fla. beach and explaining about mandatory evacuations while behind him there were people strolling along the beach and sitting under umbrellas watching the surfers.

You do realize that the evacuation order is for residents and not everyone. I lived in Jacksonville and would drive to the beach to watch the waves crashing, while the residents were high tailing it inland!

Forum List

Back