So, they kept people of color out of the meeting...

Absolutely amazing if true. Reverse racism is alive and well in this country.

I could see it happening in Atlanta or Jacksonville even before Savannah or oh damn! What's the name of that college town? I just drew a blank. GA is not that important to me.

Athens! Yeah, Athens. :blowpop:

I always laughed with the argument that blacks can’t be racist because you have to have power to be racist. Stupidest thing I ever heard and no one wants to say bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always laughed with the argument that blacks can’t be racist because you have to have power to be racist. Stupidest thing I ever heard and no one wants to say bs.

Most racist blacks I encounter are from GA. :dunno:

They're not all like that, either, but some are and hardcore.

I live in FL, it's different here.

their is no reverse racism
racism is racism
its like the left saying when you discriminate against the white man thats positive discrimination

no its just plain ol discrimination

doesnt matter how they dress it up or manage to actually convince themselves that its ok

I don’t experience it down in Louisiana black folks and white folks tell each other good morning all the time, but when you get in the middle of New Orleans you don’t wanna walk trough a black neighborhood. Although I’ll wear my faded red mega hat I wear everyday and no one has ever told me one thing in the city. I don’t think they’re into the political thing unless the race baiters tell them they should hate these statutes that they been see for 100 years without even given them a second look.
IMG_0118.jpg

Now all that this there is that cement base with graffiti all over it.

I don’t experience it down in Louisiana black folks and white folks tell each other good morning all the time, but when you get in the middle of New Orleans you don’t wanna walk trough a black neighborhood. Although I’ll wear my faded red mega hat I wear everyday and no one has ever told me one thing in the city. I don’t think they’re into the political thing unless the race baiters tell them they should hate these statutes that they been see for 100 years without even given them a second look. View attachment 252832

Went to New Orleans same yr as KAtrina. Had a customer who was giving me pointers who was from there. Told me flat out you dont go past the French QTR, just not safe.

Aw look at all these poor white crackers upset that they weren't allowed into the clubhouse. How's it feel having the tables turned on you for a change? Well you had better get used to it because this is the future.

Segregation today. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

The future is segregation. By default blacks make the white only clubhouse.

It would not be a surprise to see a drinking fountain with a sign saying "reserved for blacks only."

It's a good thing to see. Segregation and no one can blame white bigotry.

I don’t experience it down in Louisiana black folks and white folks tell each other good morning all the time, but when you get in the middle of New Orleans you don’t wanna walk trough a black neighborhood. Although I’ll wear my faded red mega hat I wear everyday and no one has ever told me one thing in the city. I don’t think they’re into the political thing unless the race baiters tell them they should hate these statutes that they been see for 100 years without even given them a second look. View attachment 252832

Went to New Orleans same yr as KAtrina. Had a customer who was giving me pointers who was from there. Told me flat out you dont go past the French QTR, just not safe.

Great great advice. I see you listened [emoji1317]

Segregation today. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

The future is segregation. By default blacks make the white only clubhouse.

It would not be a surprise to see a drinking fountain with a sign saying "reserved for blacks only."

It's a good thing to see. Segregation and no one can blame white bigotry.

Oh, bullshit!

NO is full of cockroaches. after Katrina, some came here thinking they were gonna run the same bullshit they did in Louisiana. Stupid tards are still in FSP with years to go.

True story. We don't play that 'round heanh. We lock criminals up here.

Last edited:
Aw look at all these poor white crackers upset that they weren't allowed into the clubhouse. How's it feel having the tables turned on you for a change? Well you had better get used to it because this is the future.

The white reporters reported it started later then expected because everyone showed up late and of course nothing got accomplished.

Now if “the future” is segregation I don’t think you’d have to twist any arms in this side. Just hope it’s more now than later.

Forum List

Back