So the truth comes out.Dems want illegals to vote

2mm9s04.jpg

Sure, because if I am an illegal alien the first thing I want to do is show up at a state sponsored event to vote.

Don't worry, Democrats will register you, pay you, put you on a bus and drive you to several locations to vote. You Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and a handful of deceased folks.

Any proof of this or are you pulling stuff out of your ass again?

I pulled it from the same place closedcaptioned pulled the red wstates eat all the welfare comment. Of course, i do not see you questioning that one. My conclusion - you are a neck beard that got butthurt for suggesting your favorite team cheats.

As if democrats do not give favorites to pet corporations when they are in power... :lmao:

LOLberals love a good "whoops, Im a hypocrite" call out.

Yes, the real motivation behind so-called Immigration Reform has been patently obvious to all but the most blind people in the political spectrum...

From the Republican side, they want the large pool of grunt-laborers to remain available to them, even if they end-up paying a bit more in payroll taxes than when they were in the shadows...

From the Democrat side, they want the large pool of grateful first-generation citizens who will naturally gravitate to the Democrat Party, in order to perpetuate its tenure in office...

Neither side of the aisle has the best interests of the American People and the Middle Class in mind when they do this...

Both sides are full of shit clean up to their ears, on the subject of such legislation...

Both sides are vote-whores, snuggling up to the Latin voting bloc, and ignoring the needs and desires of the rest of their constituency...

Immigration Reform = codespeak for Shamnesty
Your right - both parties put politics before country, and neither party wants to enforce the laws, or deal with immigration.

How stupid could the greeedy republicans be to let so many future demoncratic voters into the country :confused: If they can't win the hispanic vote they can't win. The liberals just don't give a shit about the country - they would sell us out to anyone! Fuck them both!

If someone works their way to legal status, why shouldn't they be able to vote? You maybe want to reexamine if women can vote?

As if democrats do not give favorites to pet corporations when they are in power... :lmao:

LOLberals love a good "whoops, Im a hypocrite" call out.

Yeah except you pride yourself on not being like the Dems...Now you say its ok because the dems do it

The whole for amnesty is all about votes. And that is why they cater to them and even ran ads in Mexico encouraging people to come over. Sneak in, get free shit and don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Actually, they don't bother sneaking in any more. If they see border patrol, they just throw rocks or run since BP can't do shit anymore or they get in trouble.

Last edited:
oh...i dunno... why do rightwingers give free stuff to corporations and 1%-ers who don't need it?

How are rightwingers giving anything to them. They earned that money. IT was THEIRS to begin with. It is the government WHO TAKES it.

YOU look DUMB posting LIKE this.

why because its the truth. Corporations earn the money . DO they not?? The government taxes them. THe tax breaks just lets Corporations keep more percentage of the money they earned.

How are rightwingers giving anything to them. They earned that money. IT was THEIRS to begin with. It is the government WHO TAKES it.

YOU look DUMB posting LIKE this.

why because its the truth. Corporations earn the money . DO they not?? The government taxes them. THe tax breaks just lets Corporations keep more percentage of the money they earned.

i wasnt talking about corps. I was talking about you dipshit,

Forum List

Back