So the truth comes out.Dems want illegals to vote

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
DNC's Donna Brazile: Reform Immigration So Illegals Can Vote

During the February 2 airing of This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Democratic National Committee vice chairwoman Donna Brazile stressed that Obama cannot stop short of full citizenship on immigration reform because citizenship will allow current illegals to vote.

We the people knew this all along. But why not the dems like dead people to vote too

With all due respect Lovebears65, we've known this all along.

But don't worry, the board leftards and obama worshipers will be along shortly to call you a liar and deny it's true.

3... 2... 1...

With all due respect Lovebears65, we've known this all along.

But don't worry, the board leftards and obama worshipers will be along shortly to call you a liar and deny it's true.

3... 2... 1...

Yes, I did mention this in my post that WE the people knew this all along. Just waiting on the Obama brown nosers to defend this

DNC's Donna Brazile: Reform Immigration So Illegals Can Vote

During the February 2 airing of This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Democratic National Committee vice chairwoman Donna Brazile stressed that Obama cannot stop short of full citizenship on immigration reform because citizenship will allow current illegals to vote.

We the people knew this all along. But why not the dems like dead people to vote too

Um...you need to take remedial reading. If the illegals become citizens (which I disagree with), they would no longer be illegals.....correct? No one is suggesting they be allowed to vote WHILE still illegal as your thread title suggests.

yeah...becoming a legal resident gives you the right to vote...And once again Love bear posts a retarded OP. Christ you really dont have a brain do you Love?

Aside the part where they want to give illegals citizenship and therefore, they do not want illegals to vote (they want to remove the illegal statis so that they can vote democrat "free" shit), this has been a well established truth for decades.

So the lesson is: if enough people do something illegal, like failing to pay income tax, the government has no choice but to capitulate

Yes, the real motivation behind so-called Immigration Reform has been patently obvious to all but the most blind people in the political spectrum...

From the Republican side, they want the large pool of grunt-laborers to remain available to them, even if they end-up paying a bit more in payroll taxes than when they were in the shadows...

From the Democrat side, they want the large pool of grateful first-generation citizens who will naturally gravitate to the Democrat Party, in order to perpetuate its tenure in office...

Neither side of the aisle has the best interests of the American People and the Middle Class in mind when they do this...

Both sides are full of shit clean up to their ears, on the subject of such legislation...

Both sides are vote-whores, snuggling up to the Latin voting bloc, and ignoring the needs and desires of the rest of their constituency...

Immigration Reform = codespeak for Shamnesty

Last edited:
Aside the part where they want to give illegals citizenship and therefore, they do not want illegals to vote (they want to remove the illegal statis so that they can vote democrat "free" shit), this has been a well established truth for decades.

How do you unremember that the red states eat up all the welfare?

How do you "unremember" that this is an irrelevant point?

I do not have to unremember it. Because red states do not eat up all the welfare. That's a nonsense hyperpartisan political meme worth about one sheet of one ply Scott toilet paper for your diarrhea.

Forget irrelevance, it's false and stupid. But look who pinned it up.

I mean you're prolly the king of it but How did you become Arbiter of the irrelevent?

Sure, because if I am an illegal alien the first thing I want to do is show up at a state sponsored event to vote.

Sure, because if I am an illegal alien the first thing I want to do is show up at a state sponsored event to vote.

Don't worry, Democrats will register you, pay you, put you on a bus and drive you to several locations to vote. You Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and a handful of deceased folks.

Don't worry, Democrats will register you, pay you, put you on a bus and drive you to several locations to vote. You Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and a handful of deceased folks.

Any proof of this or are you pulling stuff out of your ass again?

Forum List

Back