So...the truth begins to emerge.

Never mind why we are STILL in Iraq, or STILL in Afghanistan.

Back to the basics of this thread.

16500 IRS agents will be hired to enforce this. The estimated state costs for California alone are over 4 BILLION dollars for the infrastructure needed to handle the influx of newly insured folks. Let me know where that money coming from, they are already broke. Plus, even MORE government workers you will need to pay.

And the drug, insurance, and hospitals stocks seeing a major surge after their lobbying cash paid dividends with Obama. You have been bought and paid for, thanks for your time.

uscitizen, Mr. Clean and coyote will not be receiving any tax returns when they drop their insurance plans due to the premiums doubling.

Never mind why we are STILL in Iraq, or STILL in Afghanistan.

Back to the basics of this thread.

16500 IRS agents will be hired to enforce this. The estimated state costs for California alone are over 4 BILLION dollars for the infrastructure needed to handle the influx of newly insured folks. Let me know where that money coming from, they are already broke. Plus, even MORE government workers you will need to pay.

And the drug, insurance, and hospitals stocks seeing a major surge after their lobbying cash paid dividends with Obama. You have been bought and paid for, thanks for your time.

Yes, well there has been complaining that Obama has not created any jobs...
jk mostly...

I am going to wait and see what is there when all the partisan dust settles.

There is so much spin going on, it's impossible to know what is true and what isn't.

Isn't the Cartoon Network aka MSNBC just terrible for spinning this?

What's interesting is that you choose to believe something MSNBC prints when it fits your overall view.

If they printed something highly supportive of the Healthcare bill....what would you be saying?

If he had sourced it from Fox the left would have been all over this thread shouting 'Faux News Lies'. He sourced it from MSNBC because the left sources MSNBC.

Isn't the Cartoon Network aka MSNBC just terrible for spinning this?

What's interesting is that you choose to believe something MSNBC prints when it fits your overall view.

If they printed something highly supportive of the Healthcare bill....what would you be saying?

If he had sourced it from Fox the left would have been all over this thread shouting 'Faux News Lies'. He sourced it from MSNBC because the left sources MSNBC.

MSNBC is as Faux as Fox.

MSNBC is as Faux as Fox.

Yeah...maybe...but you never say a damn thing about MSNBC because it's not conducive to being in good standing among your liberal friends. Funny thing is...MSNBC is trying to make this STILL sound like a good idea so I don't know where you get that the article is unsupportive of the legislation. I think you just don't like facts as reported by a liberal news organization that normally supports your distorted view of what American society should be....facts that they should have been discussing 4 months ago....facts that would have derailed this disgusting piece of corruption the Democrats have signed into law.

Last edited:
If Bush signed this corrupt bill in favor of the insurance, drug, and hospital industries, which Obama clearly signaled were Republican entities somehow, then none of these folks from the 20% would be here.

MSNBC is as Faux as Fox.

Yeah...maybe...but you never say a damn thing about MSNBC because it's not conducive to being in good standing among your liberal friends. Funny thing is...MSNBC is trying to make this STILL sound like a good idea so I don't know where you get that the article is unsupportive of the legislation. I think you just don't like facts as reported by a liberal news organization that normally supports your distorted view of what American society should be....facts that they should have been discussing 4 months ago....facts that would have derailed this disgusting piece of corruption the Democrats have signed into law.

I also never source MSNBC.

MSNBC is as Faux as Fox.

I also never source MSNBC.

What do you have to say about their negative points of discussion about this law? 11 million Americans still without health insurance? Insurance premiums going up a "tad"?:lol: Among many others....

Selling the American people out to the drug, insurance, and hospital industries is a good idea to the 20 percenters, ask them.

Forum List

Back