So the Republicans are taking this kid's insurance?

And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

Kids in entry level positions cannot afford health insurance, and fewer companies are offering partial payment for health insurance as part of the compensation package for employment. How is the ability for parents to keep their young adult children on the plans they have until the kids are established in more lucrative careers "infantalizing" them?

The more likely scenario is that young, healthy adults opt out of insurance programs because they don't believe the expense is worth it. This is the crux of ObamaCare-onomics: forcing young, healthy people who don't want insurance into the system in order to subsidize older or unhealthier people who do.

Will you agree that Repeal means scrapping the HC reform law? Yes, you will have to agree, because that is what they are talking about. You have NO link to show otherwise, do you?

I see nothing from you that says they want to repeal the bill in it's entirety...

You fuckers are doing the same "the Republicans want to push your grandma down the stairs" bullshit... America isn't buying your fauxtrage...

Idiots...

Oh, and when you show me the link that says the Republicans don't want to repeal the entire HC law, show me the link to Sarah Palin's "Quitter" death squad. That was another repub lie that has been debunked. You guys will do anything to scare Granny, won't you?

You're the one claiming they want to repeal the whole bloody thing...

Link us, dude... Show us where they want the whole thing gone bye-bye.... That's YOUR claim, so prove it...

BTW, do asshats like you always talk in loony left talking points?

The OP isn't correct. The Republican repeal and replace bill allows kids to stay on their parents' plans up to the age of 25.

We have 18 year olds overseas fighting and dying for this country, they cannot legally buy a beer, and the demonRats are harboring their 26 year old children in the basement and paying for their healthcare. this country is dooomed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are such a simpleton

and you're probably one of the 26 year olds danking away in da basement.

We have 18 year olds overseas fighting and dying for this country, they cannot legally buy a beer, and the demonRats are harboring their 26 year old children in the basement and paying for their healthcare. this country is dooomed.

you are such a simpleton

1) I love in the south - no basements
2) I live on my own and not only supply for myself but I also pay most of the stuff for my gf and her son while she finishes school
3) I have had my own insurance plan since I gradudated
4) You are a jackass who always makes stupid assumptions and broadbrushes people
5) I would hate to be your kid

you are such a simpleton

2) I live on my own and not only supply for myself but I also pay most of the stuff for my gf and her son while she finishes school
4) You are a jackass who always makes stupid assumptions and broadbrushes people

My "kids" are MEN.

Go to THOMAS and search for H.R. 4038. That's what the repeal and replace bill (H.R. 5424) replaces the reform law with. Once you look at the actual text, it's section 211 ("Extending coverage of dependents").

My "kids" are MEN.

right and I am sure they are free thinking and a have great, rounded education :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am sure they are well read too

So at a meeting today, I found out that an intern that we just hired was really excited that he was now, once again, able to tag onto his parents insurance. He is about a year out of college and he was very happy to once again have health insurance.

But the Republicans are vowing to take his insurance away. Are they out of their minds?

No allowing 25 Year old College Grads to TAG onto their Parents Insurance as a Dependent child would, Is illogical at best. Hardly a good answer to the problem.

Why is it that only the lib's are referring to this ADULT 26 year old MAN as a KID?

Seriously?
Hell, i'll answer my own question.

It's straight out of the S&P's George Lakoff playbook on debate.

"Make it seem as though the situation is more dire than it actually is."

Ya' see, by these lib's calling this MAN a KID, it makes it seem that the MAN needs protection. Makes it seem that he's helpless. Makes it seem that he's actually a kid and not an adult. It's a disgusting tactic that they use to try and get their loony point across. Too bad for the OP of this thread, who obviously tried to use that tactic, it has miserably failed.

And the S&Pers just can't seem to understand why their twisted beliefs so often fall on deaf ears. Why they just can't seem to make headway into changing this country into the nanny state society they so vociferously crave.

Go to THOMAS and search for H.R. 4038. That's what the repeal and replace bill (H.R. 5424) replaces the reform law with. Once you look at the actual text, it's section 211 ("Extending coverage of dependents").
better to link it like this

Bill Summary & Status - 111th Congress (2009 - 2010) - H.R.4038 - All Information - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

:redface: hope i got that right

That's a temporary link. After a half hour or so it doesn't work anymore.

better to link it like this

Bill Summary & Status - 111th Congress (2009 - 2010) - H.R.4038 - All Information - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

:redface: hope i got that right

That's a temporary link. After a half hour or so it doesn't work anymore.
damn, you're right
:( oh well
i tried

That is all that you have?

You could find something wrong with Christmas if you wanted to. You know, "Giving all those presents just spoils kids."

You have NO ARGUMENT! If the Republicans had come up with this proposal, it would be wonderful. But, the Black Man, Obama did, so it is BAD...VERY BAD!

HYPOCRITS!
why is it always about race with you FAR-Leftist?.....Zona same thing...."TRUTH"matters same thing...you guys are the RACYIST people i have ever seen....

You could find something wrong with Christmas if you wanted to. You know, "Giving all those presents just spoils kids."

You have NO ARGUMENT! If the Republicans had come up with this proposal, it would be wonderful. But, the Black Man, Obama did, so it is BAD...VERY BAD!

HYPOCRITS!
why is it always about race with you FAR-Leftist?.....Zona same thing...."TRUTH"matters same thing...you guys are the RACYIST people i have ever seen....

LOL that is all they know how to do is play the race card.

This has nothing to do with Race, it is idiotic. Why are you people even calling this "kid" a kid. He is a 26 year old College Grad. If he is single he can get health insurance for about 150 bucks a month. I wonder if he has a Cell phone, a Car, internet and cable TV.

Young single college grads are not likely to actually not be able to afford Insurance. Most people spend well more than 150 Bucks a month on frivolous BS. The Vast Majority of people his age simple Choose not to get insurance. They could afford it. It is poor slobs like me who have to get a plan for a wife and 2 kids that cant afford it.

So at a meeting today, I found out that an intern that we just hired was really excited that he was now, once again, able to tag onto his parents insurance. He is about a year out of college and he was very happy to once again have health insurance.

But the Republicans are vowing to take his insurance away. Are they out of their minds?

Not only that, but they want to push his grandmother down the stairs in her wheelchair...

Dont forget the death panels.

HYPOCRITS!

Pointing out racism does not make me a racist. Or "Racyist" either...:lol:

Forum List

Back