So the press tracked down Trump's tax returns. Why not obama's school records?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.

We all know the answer. They didn't try. Obozo is a white-hater and america-hater just like they are and they refused to question anything about him.

Trump has private investigators whow are finding all kinds of info you wouldn't believe...

That was 6 yeas ago.

• Banned
Didn't take long did it? 6 weeks in office and media cartels have his taxes. 8 years of obozo and they got nothing.

Uhhh... remind me again, what would O'bama's school records ----- or anybody's school records ----- tell us about their foreign business conflicts of interests and/or who they owe favors to?

Prince-Alwaleed-bin-Talal-315x190.jpg

Other than that guy I mean...

Actually ---- what the fuck would school records tell us about anybody? That they punched out their music teacher and nearly got expelled?

Where are Trump's school records?

Obammy said he doan have to release them - I didn't.

The only President who's released them is Dubya because he got hacked and embarrassed. Releasing tax returns, however, is the norm for Presidents. Of course Trump is really more of a "President" than a President...

The only President who's released them is Dubya because he got hacked and embarrassed. Releasing tax returns, however, is the norm for Presidents. Of course Trump is really more of a "President" than a President...

The norm got us in this mess.....

Any non-white or non-male who becomes president should release his school records to prove he is NOT a dummy who got thru college thanks to affirmative action. THINK, america-hater.

Any non-white or non-male who becomes president should release his school records to prove he is NOT a dummy who got thru college thanks to affirmative action. THINK, america-hater.

And only land holding white males should be able to vote.

once again Shooter shows all he cares about is race.

The norm got us in this mess.....

You still got your normal, Goldman Sachs all up in that white house, same as it ever was, same as it would be had Clinton prevailed.

The press did nothing. The Comrade planted the two worthless pages. Just another diversionary tactic by the Orange Clown.

You want a POTUS that's "not a dummy"?
Whelp, that ship already sailed. The case was clearly spelled out ---- even by the candy himself, who observed, correctly, that he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes. That was a stark comment on who it is that decides what a dummy POTUS is. He's been playing them, and he knew it all along. Too bad the playees didn't.

Trump is a white male. He got thru college on merit not affirmative action.

Is "merit" the new alt-left shorthand for "being born into wealth and having everything handed to you for nothing"?

Last edited:

Uhhh... remind me again, what would O'bama's school records ----- or anybody's school records ----- tell us about their foreign business conflicts of interests and/or who they owe favors to?

Prince-Alwaleed-bin-Talal-315x190.jpg

Other than that guy I mean...

Actually ---- what the fuck would school records tell us about anybody? That they punched out their music teacher and nearly got expelled?
Maybe would tell us where somebody attended school/s? I am just guessing here Pogster.

Forum List

Back