So, the Comrade is killing dark skinned people in Puerto Rico and

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Now he is killing many of the fools who voted for him by trying to kill the ACA.

He has proven himself to be the Bastard in Chief.

If you analyze the post it seems that the racist plantation left assumes that the ACA is a racist law. While Marxist revolutionaries infiltrated P.R. and the Marines were ousted from a base that they had for 80 years and billions of aid hasn't been properly accounted for the crazy left still manages to blame a republican for a hurricane.

Are you saying that US response to PR would have been much better under Obama? Why would that be? Because Obama would give them all a hug instead of toss them paper towels? The response would be just as slow because that is the way our government operates. It has nothing to do with who is in office. It has everything to do with government inefficiency.

"So, the Comrade is killing dark skinned people in Puerto Rico and"

You misspelled the word 'Cumrag' in your headline...

Your welcome.

Trump's handiwork...

0583268_7319_MC_Tx360.jpg

The 1950's called and they want their McCarthyism back, OP. Jesus, you people are pathetic.

Now he is killing many of the fools who voted for him by trying to kill the ACA.

One the most insane people on this forum. This thing just makes up crap and slings it. Good riddance to ACA and jughead.

The bastard in chief for 2020!

Holy shit, a guy leaves his cushy lifestyle behind to try and fix what's wrong with America because he sees it's not as good as it used to be, and people criticize him day in and day out for actually stepping up and trying to do something good for them.

Fucking douchebags. What are you doing to help your fellow American?

Are you lowering taxes? Are you stopping illegal immigration? No?

Sit down and STFU then.

I tell ya what, It makes me mad when I'm in line @ Wally World behind a couple of illegals and they have $369 worth of groceries, paying with WIC and I have a ham and some beans and paper goods that's $106 and I'm paying with cash won via blood, sweat, and tears. I didn't even say anything, but the woman behind me did.

GFY

You dumbass dumbass.

Last edited:
And the Trump disaster is just getting started.

Translation: Every last bad thing that will happen in the next 4 years will get blamed on Trump, which people will then blame every bad thing that happens at least 10 years after his first 4 years.

Everything good that happens will be attributed to the "resistance" of Trump.

The Birds were singing, Rainbows flourished and Peace reign over the Earth when Obama ruled the Universe but now Evil Bastard Trump the Pussy Grabber has ruined the day and dark clouds with hurricane winds destroy the fabric of Humanity!

Thy Father save us from this horrible fate you have bestowed onto us!

Why oh why could not America had elected the Goddess Hillary to lead us to the golden era of Humanity!!!

( Yes, Sarcasm at it worst! )

There were birds, on a hill
but I never heard them singing
No I never heard them at all
'til there was Trump

One the most insane people on this forum. This thing just makes up crap and slings it. Good riddance to ACA and jughead.

The bastard in chief for 2020!

Amazing how "lifelike" Russian Bots can appear!

Forum List

Back