The Synthetic Dozen

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a patriotism-vignette (my final one --- I'm retiring [tonight I think]) inspired by the comics-parody film Blankman.

Signing off,

====

justice-league-09.jpg

The valiant members of the heroic Justice League (of America!) [JLA], patriotic defenders of the core values of humanity (and elsewhere in the known universe), contended with the diabolical and cutthroat Legion of Doom [LD], a team of pure ghouls. The JLA included mighty warriors such as Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Green Arrow, while the LD included nefarious monsters such as Bizarro, Poison Ivy, and Captain Cold. It was a deranged confrontation, but it made for interesting romances creating potential for peace.

LegionofDoom.jpg

The LD member Poison Ivy was dating the JLA member Batman, and Green Arrow was worried that Wonder Woman and Green Lantern, both members of the JLA, were fighting (even though they were priorly engaged to be married --- on Halloween Eve!). Green Arrow told President Donald Trump that America could best be served if the people understood that the members of both the JLA and the LD were after all 'human' like anyone else and therefore simply required social mercy and understanding. The Trump Administration plotted to use the two teams in a savvy Halloween-merchandising pro-capitalism media crusade (siphoned through CNN and the BBC).

====

:dance:

Forum List

Back