So that's why Obama outed the Kabul Station Chief!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
He must have been against the "5 Taliban for 1 Jihadists" trade!

That's why Obama outed the Kabul Station Chief! It wasn't an accident or over-site, it was to move the guy out ASAP

That's why Obama outed the Kabul Station Chief! It wasn't an accident or over-site, it was to move the guy out ASAP

No doubt about it. I was going to postulate the same thing but I didn't think it would stick. Because.... It won't.

Chris Christie gets crucified because a couple of his over-zealous staff people stop traffic for a couple hours.

But the Lying Cocksucker in Chief exposes the cover of a CIA Station Chief and nothing gets done about it.

Not only that, but all of you have undoubtedly heard about the Lying Cocksucker literally dumping THOUSANDS of illegal immigrants on street corners in Arizona, right?

Why do you think he's doing it?

Payback for Jan Brewer standing up to him.

Think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is going to run with this?

Fuck no.

Let a Republican fart in Church and it's headline news. While dimocraps LITERALLY get away with murder

As if he had any say in the matter, which he wouldn't. It's not like they held a vote.

:cuckoo:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The CIA Station Chief in Kabul has no say.

Riiiiiiiight.

As if he had any say in the matter, which he wouldn't. It's not like they held a vote.

Riiiiiiiight.
That's correct. His say was likely limited to, "We know where he is, now what do you want us to do Mr. President?

"may have been"?

in other words, it's got no basis in reality.

but because bush outed a CIA agent to retaliate, well, heck, this president *must* have... even if he didn't.

if only the right were as diligent in being concerned about all those embassy attacks when baby bush was president. you know, frank?

"may have been"?

but because bush outed a CIA agent to retaliate, well, heck, this president *must* have... even if he didn't.

if only the right were as diligent in being concerned about all those embassy attacks when baby bush was president. you know, frank?

Bush? What???

Richard Armitage outed Val Plame

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!

"may have been"?

Screech Screech "BUUUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Screech Screech

Riiiiiiiight.
That's correct. His say was likely limited to, "We know where he is, now what do you want us to do Mr. President?

Yeah, I'm sure that's why Obama outed him.
There was no reason to out him, and the White House just published what it was given. That's humans act work, not some super-secret sneaky plot.

"may have been"?

Bush? What???

if you say so....

but everyone else knows it came from the white house.

although to be fair, probably from dear old cheney...

Last edited:

"may have been"?

Screech Screech "BUUUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Screech Screech

one of your typical well-considered responses, i see.

Anyone have the name of this "outed" station chief?

Link?

Thanks in advance.

Don't you read the news? I won't give his name because that would be wrong but the Admin did do it.

White House blows cover of CIA chief in Afghanistan

Obama also ousted the doctor that told obama that bin Laden's dna was a match. Obama is trash.

New Pakistani regime turns back on hero doctor who helped get Bin Laden

"may have been"?

Bush? What???

if you say so....

but everyone else knows it came from the white house.

although to be fair, probably from dear old cheney...

Everyone else being flying monkeys.

This is what is wrong with you jillian, you post BS as if fact.

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In an interview with CBS News first broadcast on September 7, 2006, Armitage admitted that he was Novak's "initial" and "primary source" (Novak's words). In the interview, he described his conversation with Novak: "At the end of a wide-ranging interview he asked me, "Why did the CIA send Ambassador (Wilson) to Africa?" I said I didn't know, but that she worked out at the agency, adding it was "just an offhand question.... I didn't put any big import on it and I just answered and it was the last question we had." After acknowledging that he was indeed Robert Novak's initial and primary source for the column outing Plame, Richard Armitage referred to what has been termed "a classified State Department memorandum" which purportedly refers to Valerie Wilson.

While the document is "classified," Armitage stated, "it doesn't mean that every sentence in the document is classified.... I had never seen a covered agent's name in any memo in, I think, 28 years of government.... I didn't know the woman's name was Plame. I didn't know she was an operative.... I didn't try to out anybody."[61] In a phone interview with The Washington Post, Armitage reiterated his claim, stating that in 40 years of reading classified materials "I have never seen in a memo... a covert agent's name."[62]

Anyone have the name of this "outed" station chief?

Link?

Thanks in advance.

it was never released.

Oh wait, that's your point .......

It was release what in the hell are you talking about?

From the article provided: The White House realized what had happened and quickly issued a revised list without the person's name on it.

The official "had been identified on the initial release as the 'Chief of Station' in Kabul, a designation used by the CIA for its highest-ranking spy in a country," according to the Post.

My comment: Not only did they screw up when they first sent the list. They doubled down by providing a second list so people would know for sure who he was. I just hope he escapes with his life.

Forum List

Back