So Obama thinks kids see Romney and think "Bullshitter"?... Classy Mr. President.

do you think six year olds are stupid?

I think your Question is REALLY Stupid... :thup:

I have a six-year-old and am around her Contemporaries relatively regularly and the VERY Last thing ANY of them would EVER say is they think someone is a "Bullshitter"...

At some point Sucking Barry's Cock has to get Tiring guys... Really? :lol:

:)

peace...

apparently the whole concept of words representing ideas passed you by.

that's pretty stupid.

do the six year olds tease you for being slow?

Constantly... does Barrys jiz taste like Ravirs ass?... :dunno:

peace...

Kids, like puppies, sense insincere people.

If that were true, no child would want to get close to The ONE.

From the sound of it, he hasn't spent much time around his own Girls @ that Age...

6-year-olds don't talk that way...

Well, maybe in the Hood...

But Obama's not Familiar with the Hood.

He was Prep-Schooled in Hawaii. :thup:

peace...

6 year olds don't read Rolling Stone. Teenagers do.

I have a six-year-old and am around her Contemporaries relatively regularly and the VERY Last thing ANY of them would EVER say is they think someone is a "Bullshitter"...

peace...

that's pretty stupid.

peace...

Christ.....another closet queer. Have you met Warrior102? He's a biker, ya know....

Obama's right...Romney's FULL-OF-IT!

:lol:
lol

You like that your president talks that way in an interview. You think he felt all cool and hip when he said that?

Oh yes, he's the coolest.

So civil. So intent on bringing us all together.

I don't see how the nation will survive four more years of his egotism and hatefulness and dishonesty. I really don't. He doesn't have a sense of propriety, and clearly he doesn't feel bound by laws or tradition. He's going to end up in some Nixon-like scandal. This will not end well.

I HOPE it's all moot of course and that Romney wins. But ....

Obama's right...Romney's FULL-OF-IT!

:lol:
lol

You like that your president talks that way in an interview. You think he felt all cool and hip when he said that?

Yep... the President of the United States claims that six-year-olds call his opponent a bullshitter... And says it in an interview. Way to Respect the Office Douchebag. :thup:

Remember how bent Left was over Bush and Cheney calling Adam Clymer a major league asshole?... to each other... privately.

Dishonest Qunts all of them.

peace...

Well. Obama is correct. He is a bullshitter. He is now saying he didn't say he would let the auto industry fail. He also said his plan covers pre existing conditions. He is a fucking liar. Oh and bullshitter.

peace...

that's pretty stupid.

peace...

kids are cruel.

maybe if you give them your lunch money...

‘You know, kids have good instincts, they look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell." - Your President, Barry Obama.

What a douchebag. :thup:

peace...

President Obama to Rolling Stone on Romney: Kids Recognize 'a Bullshitter'

The President thinks that all of America's children are disrespectful fowl mouthed punks! :mad:

In my opinion, No doubt that Sasha and Malia Obama both have filthy mouths and they call Gov. Romney a Bull Sh---er at home every day and they probably call Ann Romney the "C" word. That must be where President Obama has formed his opinion from, that all children call people Bull Sh---er. Or else the Obama supporter’s children on the campaign trail have blurted out such things as Romney is a Bull Sh---er and Obama has over heard them and hence formed an opinion that all children are taught to say such things.

Obama should be ashamed of himself he has displayed no class as the Leader of the Free World. To suggest that children of the United States are a bunch of fowl mouthed disrespectful punks is no way for the President of the United States to act. He owes everyone an apology! NOW! I think this is a clear sign that Obama sees his Presidency slipping away from him and he is grasping at straws to try to stop it.

Nice Job Mr. President of throwing America's children under the campaign bus!!!!!

----

Obama calls Romney a 'BSer' in Rolling Stone interview

http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_21852923/obama-calls-romney-bser-rolling-stone-interview?source=rss&_requestid=1536132

Thursday, October 25, 2012

President Obama sat for an interview with Rolling Stone for next month's issue and Politico Playbook has the first look at the story by Douglas Brinkley:

"We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview on the morning of October 11th. As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. he said, 'Tell him: You can do it.' Obama grinned. 'You know, kids have good instincts,' Obama offered. 'They look at the other guy and say, "Well, that's a bullsh---er, I can tell."'"

That's some frank language from Obama, who has a genuine disdain for GOP challenger Mitt Romney, as POLITICO's Glenn Thrush has reported. It's also a much more direct way of saying Romney has been hit with a case of "Romnesia," and has seemingly forgotten what he has stood for in the past.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
Well. Obama is correct. He is a bullshitter. He is now saying he didn't say he would let the auto industry fail. He also said his plan covers pre existing conditions. He is a fucking liar. Oh and bullshitter.

And this is what stumps libtards......prove it......

President Obama should apologize for being distasteful at the least. What a complete A-Hole he is! Just add this remark to the multitude of other cut down remarks he has said about the American people!

Four years was too much to put up with the Obama administration it’s time for them to go NOW!

Last edited:
Can't even imagine Mitt ever saying something like that about Barry. He's a class act; Barry's a former community agitator and doper. End of story.

outrage.jpg

Forum List

Back