So Obama thinks kids see Romney and think "Bullshitter"?... Classy Mr. President.

He is a shitstain on the Office.

I hope we can get the spot out.

banghead.gif

obama needs to just engage in a very loud, very public profanity laced diatribe just so people really get it.

Obama's right...Romney's FULL-OF-IT!

:lol:
lol

You like that your president talks that way in an interview. You think he felt all cool and hip when he said that?

Yep... the President of the United States claims that six-year-olds call his opponent a bullshitter... And says it in an interview. Way to Respect the Office Douchebag. :thup:

Remember how bent Left was over Bush and Cheney calling Adam Clymer a major league asshole?... to each other... privately.

Dishonest Qunts all of them.

:)

peace...

Can't be Remembered enough...

peace...

Mitt would never say that about the President; you're right.

The President was also right; Mitt is a BS'er. Not very classy Mr. President.

obama needs to just engage in a very loud, very public profanity laced diatribe just so people really get it.
Well, this was all I needed to know about Obama, paired up with his "Republicans are my enemy" ninnyhammering for the last 4 years. His supporters actually laughed. What people like that don't realize that if the One's opinion is disagreed with by them, they become the door at that point. That's what catering to bullies does for ya.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk]Obama Kicks Door Open - YouTube[/ame]

And he does it without so much as blinking an eye .. Looks straight at the camera, lies without flinching, and then gets patted on the Back and applauded by his libtard groupies .. Amazing..

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
This is what someone says when they are intellectually bankrupt. obama is intellectually bankrupt. He's reduced to swearing and getting pretty girls to volunteer their virginity.

^Exactly... Well, they are both BS'ers. :thup:

But to drag Imaginary 6-year-olds in to try to Bolster his Personal Attack on his Opponent and then Attribute Vulgarity to them is just...

Creepy.

peace...

I'll repeat it again... Because this is the Reality of 6-year-olds in America where Obama doesn't Live...

My Daughter "likes" Obama because "He's the President".

That's the beginning and end of it... Not an ill word for Romney or anyone else.

6-year-olds don't say "I think he's a Bullshitter" about anyone...

Obama is REALLY Fucking Creepy to Attribute Vulgarity to Imaginary 6-year-olds to try to Score Political Points.

He really is a Douchebag. :thup:

And I liked Clinton and would've drank Turkey with him and Banged Black Chicks but Obama is different.

He really is an Inexperienced Shitty Person.

peace...

Mitt wouldn't say it about 6 year olds - that's something that only fucktard Obama would stoop to.

Perhaps, but we know that Obama is a flat out liar, lying to the American people while our ambassador and his staff were being murdered.

That pile of shit Obama has no room to talk about honesty, now does he?

Forum List

Back