So Obama says Israel will be protected from Iran... yet he wants to sign a deal?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Preparation of the complete destruction of Israel by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Islamic Revolution in Iran,” called for Israel’s “erasure from the annals of history,” according to another report in The Times of Israel on Wednesday.
The clip depicts an invasion of Jerusalem by an Islamic army that includes Hamas and Hezbollah among its ranks.
Iranian Official: We “Reject the Existence of Any Israeli on This Earth”

US President Barack Obama has turned down calls by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to make Iran’s recognition of the state of Israel a part of a deal on Tehran’s controversial nuclear program.
TagsNuclear, Obama, Politics, Iran, Netanyahu,USA, Israel

“The notion that we would condition Iran not getting nuclear weapons in a verifiable deal on Iran recognizing Israel is really akin to saying that we won’t sign a deal unless the nature of the Iranian regime completely transforms. And that is, I think, a fundamental misjudgment,” Obama said in an interview with NPR on Monday.

Iran’s recognition of Israel can’t be part of nuclear deal – Obama snubs Netanyahu

Preparation of the complete destruction of Israel by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Islamic Revolution in Iran,” called for Israel’s “erasure from the annals of history,” according to another report in The Times of Israel on Wednesday.
The clip depicts an invasion of Jerusalem by an Islamic army that includes Hamas and Hezbollah among its ranks.

US President Barack Obama has turned down calls by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to make Iran’s recognition of the state of Israel a part of a deal on Tehran’s controversial nuclear program.

“The notion that we would condition Iran not getting nuclear weapons in a verifiable deal on Iran recognizing Israel is really akin to saying that we won’t sign a deal unless the nature of the Iranian regime completely transforms. And that is, I think, a fundamental misjudgment,” Obama said in an interview with NPR on Monday.

Iran’s recognition of Israel can’t be part of nuclear deal – Obama snubs Netanyahu
BO despises Netanyahu and hates Jews and Israel......like all good Muslims do.....

Iran’s recognition of Israel can’t be part of nuclear deal – Obama snubs Netanyahu[/QUOTE]

You post should of came with a warning: Israel jew and jewish propaganda site.

BO despises Netanyahu and hates Jews and Israel......like all good Muslims do.....

I think Obama sees how unstable Netanyahu is, he is one scary dude. "I'll kill myself if the deal goes through" he said,
go right ahead.

I think Obama sees how unstable Netanyahu is, he is one scary dude. "I'll kill myself if the deal goes through" he said,
go right ahead.
link...?

go right ahead.
link...?

Netanyahu threatens to 'kill himself' in order to stop Iran deal

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/07/benjamin-netanyahu-iran-nuclear-deal-inspection-clauses.html#ixzz3jUGJT1r7

RTX1KA98.jpg

Need any more proof of instability.

go right ahead.
link...?

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/07/benjamin-netanyahu-iran-nuclear-deal-inspection-clauses.html#ixzz3jUGJT1r7

RTX1KA98.jpg

oh golly.....then Obama better not do the deal or blood will be on his hands.....

actually in truth there will be much more blood than just Netanyahu's as a result of this insane deal....

go right ahead.
link...?

RTX1KA98.jpg

oh golly.....then Obama better not do the deal or blood will be on his hands.....

actually in truth there will be much more blood than just Netanyahu's as a result of this insane deal....

Hey let Israel go to war with Iran, but let the US stay out of it, both Israel and SA can attack Iran, but no American men. Bibi can lead and carry his flag. I don't care. What I care about is US getting involved. Also do you think that the China, France, Uk, Russia and Germany along with the IAEA are going to go back on their deal , I doubt it.

So expect a false flag which Israel is already starting. I say to Israel go to war with Iran, WE WILL WATCH!!!

go right ahead.
link...?

RTX1KA98.jpg

ben caspit is the best Penelope can muster--------always check her citations------she prefers nuts. I have interviewed patients in the
locked ward for the criminally insane -----more sane than her "sources"

Forum List

Back