So Obama critics are dumb?

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
I just heard our so called leader on the radio today after killing the Keystone pipeline say that the pipeline won't create as many jobs as extending unemployment insurance.

What the fuck is he smoking?

A construction project NOT funded by American tax dollars but by someone else that will create jobs in this country AND raise tax revenue for the government isn't good enough for this fucking idiot?

Can anyone tell me how extending unemployment and paying people not to work creates more jobs than a pipeline?

Last edited:
I just heard or so called leader on the radio today after killing the Keystone pipeline say that the pipeline won't create as many jobs as extending unemployment insurance.

A construction project NOT funded by American tax dollars but by someone else that will create jobs in this country AND raise tax revenue for the government isn't good enough for this fucking idiot?

Can anyone tell me how extending unemployment and paying people not to work creates more jobs than a pipeline?

link please!

I just heard or so called leader on the radio today after killing the Keystone pipeline say that the pipeline won't create as many jobs as extending unemployment insurance.

link please!

Sorry here it is

Obama: More Jobs Created By Unemployment Insurance Than By Keystone | RealClearPolitics

Obama the fucking idiot said:
"However many jobs might be generated by a Keystone pipeline," he said, "they're going to be a lot fewer than the jobs that are created by extending the payroll tax cut and extending unemployment insurance."

So tell this obviously dumb Obama (the fucking idiot) critic how paying people not to work creates more jobs than having someone actually pay them to work.

link please!

Sorry here it is

Obama: More Jobs Created By Unemployment Insurance Than By Keystone | RealClearPolitics

"However many jobs might be generated by a Keystone pipeline," he said, "they're going to be a lot fewer than the jobs that are created by extending the payroll tax cut and extending unemployment insurance."
Thanks! You didn't mention the payroll tax cuts in your post. I wonder why?

arra2.jpg

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2011/09/recovery_act_spending.html

Golly, it looks like Obama was DEAD RIGHT, wasn't he?

Now perhaps you can point to some empirical analysis that supports YOUR claims?

Any third grader understands that reducing unemployment benifits will reduce unemployment, fact! There is no reasonable argument to suggest otherwise.

Last edited:
link please!

Sorry here it is

Because they don't create more jobs than someone actually paying people to work do they?

How does cutting payroll taxes and extending unemployment create more jobs than actually having someone other than our government pay them to work?

Any third grader understands that reducing unemployment benifits will reduce unemployment, fact! Thete is no reasonable argument to suggest otherwise.

You misspelled "Reagan" in your signature.

Oh and....

Ronald = 6 letters.
Wilson = 6 letters.
Reagan = 6 letters.

Ronald Wilson Reagan = 666.

Because they don't create more jobs than someone actually paying people to work do they?

How does cutting payroll taxes and extending unemployment create more jobs than actually having someone other than our government pay them to work?
Putting more income into more hands creates demand. Demand is the market force that creates jobs. If you think giving a rich guy a bigger tax break jobs will instantly be created you're dead wrong. No rich guy is going to open a factory or store because he got a tax break. He opens them after he sees that there are paying customers lining up to buy what he's selling.

The only way there will be customers is if those customers have the price of the product. Cutting payroll taxes and providing at least enough unemployment insurance to pay the bills means cash in hand. Thus demand and then.....JOBS.

How do unemployment benefits create jobs, and how many do they create?

Obama is NOT a stupid, fuckin' idiot.

Obama IS a sly, fuckin' liar!...and a goddamned Marxist to boot! He has many people fooled!

I figured that out a long time ago.

I think Obama is suffering from the Broken Window fallacy.

arra2.jpg

Government Spending Versus Tax Cuts

Golly, it looks like Obama was DEAD RIGHT, wasn't he?

Now perhaps you can point to some empirical analysis that supports YOUR claims?

Please tell me you didn't just use something from American Progress as "proof"...

No, if you had an ounce of reading comprehension, you'd see that the data comes from Blinder and Zandi. AP is only REPORTING it.

When you have something valid and substantiated to say about the ACTUAL NUMBERS, let me know, willya?

If only Bush had been as smart as Obama.

2a9ta2h.jpg

Katrina created jobs! 9/11 created jobs!

Forum List

Back