So, Obabble thinks we can negotiate peace

I suppose the "worshipers" believe this is the exception to the rule....wishful thinking. How long will we tolerate this human disease?

I suppose the "worshipers" believe this is the exception to the rule....wishful thinking. How long will we tolerate this human disease?

Pelosi said they were a humanitarian group. Obama says they are freedom fighters. Obama said that the muslim call to worship is the most beautiful sound in the world.

until we replace our leaders, this disease will continue to grow.

Joe Wilson was just on CNN babbling about UN/Sunni nations helping us defeat ISIS...mfer still has no clue.

And remember now. There is no such thing as a military solution. These are just poor misguided souls who feel disenfranchised.

:lmao:

The worst of it all is that the morons in Washington really believe this. What the heck. Send in Kerry to negotiate a peace deal and by all means make the negotiations a pay per view.

On 08-12-2014 at 03:45 PM Deltex wrote, "So, Obabble thinks we can negotiate peace With these barbarians..."

On 08-12-2014 at 04:13 PM Redfish wrote, "Obama says they are freedom fighters."

On 08-12-2014 at 05:18 PM tinydancer wrote, "These are just poor misguided souls who feel disenfranchised."

What on earth could cause Deltex and Redfish and tinydancer to imagine the things they write?

Last edited:
So, let's say since 1900, exactly WHEN has a "negotiated peace" ever been achieved and actually WORKED?

ANNIHILATION or SURRENDER are the ONLY options when you are dealing with EVIL.

Period.

On 08-12-2014 at 03:45 PM Deltex wrote, "So, Obabble thinks we can negotiate peace With these barbarians..."

So I asked deltex to provide what made him imagine what he wrote?

On 08-12-2014 at 05:43 PM Deltex wrote, "Maybe you can find a clue here..: Obama and the Muslims

Is that the shit you read deltex? I don't want to dig for a needle sized clue in a Haystack of an Obama Hater's website. So where in that haystack is Obama saying that we can negotiate with these ISIS barbarians. Or do you figure that Seal Team Six was sent to Abbottabad to negotiate peace with OBL and Mark Owen's gun went of accidently or something?

So before you run away, where in that pile of crap does Obama say he thinks he can negotiate peace with barbarians as bad as the IS Terrorist that invaded Iraq in June?

So I asked deltex to provide what made him imagine what he wrote?

On 08-12-2014 at 05:43 PM Deltex wrote, "Maybe you can find a clue here..: Obama and the Muslims

Is that the shit you read deltex? I don't want to dig for a needle sized clue in a Haystack of an Obama Hater's website. So where in that haystack is Obama saying that we can negotiate with these ISIS barbarians. Or do you figure that Seal Team Six was sent to Abbottabad to negotiate peace with OBL and Mark Owen's gun went of accidently or something?

So before you run away, where in that pile of crap does Obama say he thinks he can negotiate peace with barbarians as bad as the IS Terrorist that invaded Iraq in June?

Don't isolate one group to try to prove your point Foo. The Muslim fanatics are all related with the same goal.. And need to be dealt with as such. One isolated victory does not win a war. If there is one government that is the glue for the whole effort...at least the one who wants credit...it's Iran. Are we bombing them or negotiating with them? Case closed....now move back to Saddam and his WMD...or our favorite subject........drones.

Forum List

Back