President Obama and Criticism of his Policy

Carlsen

Aug 10, 2014
Ragnarök with Loki and Heimdall
President Obama he gets a lot of criticism about his policy. Hillary Clinton she criticize him about USA militaire support of Syria. The USA Congress call President Obamas Health Care Plan a disaster and call him a weak President on many of his other policy. I guess it is ok to criticize the President but many politicans forget it is American People that elect President Obama two times. Perhaps the politicans in the Congress should not be elected again. It is American People that elect them also,

President ELection 2008

Popular vote:
Barack Obama - 69,498,516 -Percentage: 52.9%
John McCain - 59,948,323 - Percentage: 45.7%

President Election 2012

Popular vote
Barack Obama : 65,915,796 - Percentage: 51.1%
Mitt Romney -60,933,500 - Percentage: 47.2%

If the American People did not like President Obama in 2012 they will not have elected him again. Also the Presidents wife she is a good person. She goes to all the schools and makes sure that we have good food to eat. Nobody else will do this. President Obama he don't deserve all this criticism on his policy.

Last edited:
the Presidents wife she is a good person. She goes to all the schools and makes sure that we have good food to eat. Nobody else will do this

All the first ladies do that sort of work. That's not a criticism of Michelle, just your statement no one else would do it is not true.

President Obama he gets a lot of criticism about his policy. Hillary Clinton she criticize him about USA militaire support of Syria. The USA Congress call President Obamas Health Care Plan a disaster and call him a weak President on many of his other policy. I guess it is ok to criticize the President but many politicans forget it is American People that elect President Obama two times. Perhaps the politicans in the Congress should not be elected again. It is American People that elect them also,

President ELection 2008

Popular vote:

President Election 2012

Popular vote

If the American People did not like President Obama in 2012 they will not have elected him again. Also the Presidents wife she is a good person. She goes to all the schools and makes sure that we have good food to eat. Nobody else will do this

Are you a moron? I'm serious. What the fuck is wrong with you? What did the doctors say?

President ELection 2008

Popular vote:

President Election 2012

Popular vote

If the American People did not like President Obama in 2012 they will not have elected him again. Also the Presidents wife she is a good person. She goes to all the schools and makes sure that we have good food to eat. Nobody else will do this

Are you a moron? I'm serious. What the fuck is wrong with you? What did the doctors say?

Nice personal attack there Frank! Not a bit of substance, but to the limit with vitriol! Is that practiced, or inherent?

Carlsen, I think you might be a foreign national with English as your second language, so I extend my apologies to you as one the decent folks of our Nation for that oafs remarks.

President ELection 2008

Popular vote:

President Election 2012

Popular vote

Nice personal attack there Frank! Not a bit of substance, but to the limit with vitriol! Is that practiced, or inherent?

Carlsen, I think you might be a foreign national with English as your second language, so I extend my apologies to you as one the decent folks of our Nation for that oafs remarks.

Thank you

President ELection 2008

Popular vote:

President Election 2012

Popular vote

Obama fluffers sound the same in every language

President Obamas ACA is a success. So those that disagree with President Obama and Nationale Health Care are wrong. Nationale Health Care should be a right for everybody to have in America.
LINK VIDEO:
One state, two maps, one success story | MSNBC

Tom Cotton says Mark Pryor 'continues to insist' that Obamacare is an 'amazing success' | PolitiFact

Dr. Katherine Scheirman: Affordable Care Act is a success - Doctors for America

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/14/opinion/paul-krugman-obamacare-fails-to-fail.html?_r=0

How many Americans know how health reform is going? For that matter, how many people in the news media are following the positive developments?
I suspect that the answer to the first question is “Not many,” while the answer to the second is “Possibly even fewer,” for reasons I’ll get to later. And if I’m right, it’s a remarkable thing — an immense policy success is improving the lives of millions of Americans, but it’s largely slipping under the radar.
How is that possible? Think relentless negativity without accountability. The Affordable Care Act has faced nonstop attacks from partisans and right-wing media, with mainstream news also tending to harp on the act’s troubles. Many of the attacks have involved predictions of disaster, none of which have come true. But absence of disaster doesn’t make a compelling headline, and the people who falsely predicted doom just keep coming back with dire new warnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Hillary think we are all as dumb as the A-hole she supported for her entire adult life? Hillary had her chance to speak the truth about Obama's policies when she worked for him and testified before the Benghazi hearing. All we saw is her shrieking "what difference does it make".

Forum List

Back