So now with the EVIL Corporation Insurance Companies losing their supplemental billions from the gov

Is it time to stop the corporate welfare to insurance companies?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
As I said before, liberals have a deathwish, not only upon the rest of US but themselves because liberals have no clue how to be happy. That is why they seek ways to self suicide....

Yawn, guy... getting a little bored with the right wing claiming single payer is worse, when we get the worst results with our current system.
when we get the worst results with our current system
Obamacare is the current system or didn't you know that? And you have confirmed that it is worse, when only Democrats jumped on board and behind closed doors, enabled the government to give the liberal insurance companies billions of our tax dollars so those corporations can then give major donations back to the democrats. Joe has finally told the truth, I am going to agree with you Joe..
If insurance companies are evil, you must support a single payer system then right?

LOL... you mean like Medicare? Do you think Medicare avoids insurance companies?

Do you really believe you have an evenly averaged system you make these claims about ?

There are plenty of situations where results are great for the money spent. And those are matched with some very inefficent and ineffective systems.

We are talking about a country of 325,000,000 people.

Yes, we are. Of those, pre-ACA, 47 of them didn't have health insurance. 25 Million had shit insurance

When you don't have health insurance, you don't see a doctor when you have that pain until that pain becomes unbearable. You don't see one during your pregnancy.

So not surprisingly, a lot of treatable problems don't get treated.

Did you answer my question ?

Do you really think your claims apply all across the board ?

As to your numbers, I am not sure what point you were hoping to make there. It seems out of place.

Also, there are many people who see the doctor without insurance.

It seems your claims are overgeneralizations.

I am not a fan of our current system which fails to make affordable insurance available.
That current system was put in place by only Democrats in the Congress, Senate and Ex President. They knew it would fail from the start and relied on the "stupid liberal voter" to not hold them accountable, and it worked...
The republicans had plenty of time to come up with more than, nothing but repeal. It is why, this person on the left has no reason to take persons on the right, seriously about this issue.

/----/ Actually I never said that nor do I recall anyone else saying he has a mandate. I did say he won the election by the only measure that counts, the Electoral College.

No, the only measure that counts is the will of the people in a democracy.

Not counties. Not states.

The People.

The Constitution does not start off with "We the States" or "We the counties". it starts off with "We the PEOPLE".

And the People said "No!"

in obama care the real winners was not the average folk

but rather big insurance

yup cut the funding

Except they know that they can't, as they will be yanking insurance from poor people in the red states.

Very funny. The entire zeitgeist of the Constitution is to put a cap on how much the Will of the People can be forced on society via government.

As I said before, liberals have a deathwish, not only upon the rest of US but themselves because liberals have no clue how to be happy. That is why they seek ways to self suicide....

Yawn, guy... getting a little bored with the right wing claiming single payer is worse, when we get the worst results with our current system.
Obamacare is the current system or didn't you know that? And you have confirmed that it is worse, when only Democrats jumped on board and behind closed doors, enabled the government to give the liberal insurance companies billions of our tax dollars so those corporations can then give major donations back to the democrats. Joe has finally told the truth, I am going to agree with you Joe..
If insurance companies are evil, you must support a single payer system then right?

LOL... you mean like Medicare? Do you think Medicare avoids insurance companies?
I mean axe the insurance companies completely. Government ran. It is the only way to get rid of them. And yes they are fucking evil. Insurance and prisons are the two places that I do not think private companies can do the best job.

Very funny. The entire zeitgeist of the Constitution is to put a cap on how much the Will of the People can be forced on society via government.

Yes. It also called blacks 3/5th of white people, and has a lot of other problems.

Again, I like living in a modern society with roads and police and fire protection and sanitation and libraries. I don't mind paying taxes for them. The rich should pay their fair share, as they get more out of it than I do.

You know, instead of spending billions brainwashing idiot libertarians.

/----/ Actually I never said that nor do I recall anyone else saying he has a mandate. I did say he won the election by the only measure that counts, the Electoral College.

No, the only measure that counts is the will of the people in a democracy.

Not counties. Not states.

The People.

The Constitution does not start off with "We the States" or "We the counties". it starts off with "We the PEOPLE".

And the People said "No!"

in obama care the real winners was not the average folk

but rather big insurance

yup cut the funding

Except they know that they can't, as they will be yanking insurance from poor people in the red states.

Yet during the last 8 years the will of the people(stupid liberal voters) FORCED upon the rest of US the unaffordable healthcare act. Now you libtards too stupid to know better, are screaming at the Republicans who need to fix the shit your Dimwitcrats broke.

I mean axe the insurance companies completely. Government ran. It is the only way to get rid of them. And yes they are fucking evil. Insurance and prisons are the two places that I do not think private companies can do the best job.
/----/ Axe the insurance companies completely??? So what happens if your car is stolen, your house catches fire or your widow needs income? What then?

prisons are the two places that I do not think private companies can do the best job
In Saudi Arabia you are punished for the crimes you do. If you steal from someone you would have your hand cut off. No repeat offenders. If you killed or raped another person your head would be separated from your shoulders, no repeat offender. Prisons are overcrowded with liberal voters because the libs who are killing 33,000 born and unborn babies a month, have to do whatever they can to save the party.

Terry McAuliffe's Second Try at Restoring Felon Voting Rights
Weeks after the Virginia Supreme Court ruled that the governor’s order giving 200,000 ex-offenders back the franchise was unconstitutional, he’s trying a different method.

/----/ Axe the insurance companies completely??? So what happens if your car is stolen, your house catches fire or your widow needs income? What then?
From health care. For me I do not need them my house is paid for, my car is paid for, and I have saved for retirement. I maintain my house not likely to catch fire. I am divorced so fuck her!!!

Yet during the last 8 years the will of the people(stupid liberal voters) FORCED upon the rest of US the unaffordable healthcare act. Now you libtards too stupid to know better, are screaming at the Republicans who need to fix the shit your Dimwitcrats broke.

Naw, we'd be just as happy if you just left it alone, which is what you are pretty much going to end up doing, anyway.

It is hard to understand the progressive liberal position on this. They hate the evil corporations, but when Trump cuts off gov't subsidies to the big insurance corps they're all up in arms cuz it hurts the lower and middle classes. But wait, isn't that a contradiction? They are against cutting taxes for big corps but for paying large subsidies to the same big corps? I believe I am smelling the stink of double talk and hypocrisy here on the part of the Dems.

It is hard to understand the progressive liberal position on this. They hate the evil corporations, but when Trump cuts off gov't subsidies to the big insurance corps they're all up in arms cuz it hurts the lower and middle classes. But wait, isn't that a contradiction? They are against cutting taxes for big corps but for paying large subsidies to the same big corps? I believe I am smelling the stink of double talk and hypocrisy here on the part of the Dems.

they hate evil corporations unless it helps a leftist cause

also bringing up a stupid 3/5ths rule sounds a lot like the leftard

is pissed the south did not have more electoral votes

which is why the rule came about in the first place

--LOL

leftards are always full of nonsense

Did you answer my question ?

yes, I did. Did you need someone to explain the big words to you?

In truth, you didn't.

I asked if you believed our healthcare system could be characterized as a single system.

Your response said something about the uninsured (which was not accurate).

So, I'll ask again.

Do you believe you can characterize the health care system that exists within a population of 325,000,000 people with single variables that are applicable across the entire spectrum.

Also, there are many people who see the doctor without insurance.

It seems your claims are overgeneralizations.

I am not a fan of our current system which fails to make affordable insurance available.

but what you don't seem to get is WHY it isn't affordable. It comes down to Non-value added costs.

The reason why Single Payer systems work so well is that they have few of those. No team of clerks in every doctor's officer figuring out how to do medical coding for 50 different insurance companies and providers. No CEO's making Nine Figure salaries. No ramping up the costs for paying customers to write off the loses for people who show up in the emergency room with a fake ID.

First, where have I made statements regarding why it isn't affordable ?

Please share them.

Second, CEO salaries don't impact that system. This appears to be class envy. If you want to argue against high salaries, do ahead. I'll probably be on on your side. But it doesn't fly here.

Finally, while I agree overhead costs are an issue, they are not the only issue.

I don't get the feeling you are really interested in discussing anything.

Are you really interested in A solution or YOUR solution.

Last edited:
Hey liberals, the justice department is taking its appeal to have billions of money to give to the insurance companies and stop the monthly payments, are you now happy that these EVIL corps are no longer getting that corporate welfare?

Dems rip Trump's 'spiteful' decision to end key ObamaCare payments
"Based on guidance from the Department of Justice, the Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that there is no appropriation for cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.
Did you know that insurance companies were giving large donations to the Democrats so then the Democrats would steal your money and give it to the insurance companies? Yes, you stupid liberal voters made it happen.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Democrat Voters, are you stupid?
YES YOU ARE!!!!!!

You really don't understand what you're posting about.

No, you're intentionally distorting what the payments are set up to accomplish and then comparing apples to oranges in true idiotic conservative fashion..

Why do we need to get rid of them? Why do you think health care is as choice between submitting to government authority or submitting to the insurance companies? Is it completely impossible for you to imagine doing neither? Wouldn't that be better?

Democrats like corporations when they are colluding with, or wait... I think they say "partnering with", government to take control of, I mean "take care of", the needs of society.

Forum List

Back