So now with the EVIL Corporation Insurance Companies losing their supplemental billions from the gov

Is it time to stop the corporate welfare to insurance companies?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Hey liberals, the justice department is taking its appeal to have billions of money to give to the insurance companies and stop the monthly payments, are you now happy that these EVIL corps are no longer getting that corporate welfare?

Dems rip Trump's 'spiteful' decision to end key ObamaCare payments
"Based on guidance from the Department of Justice, the Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that there is no appropriation for cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.
Did you know that insurance companies were giving large donations to the Democrats so then the Democrats would steal your money and give it to the insurance companies? Yes, you stupid liberal voters made it happen.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Democrat Voters, are you stupid?
YES YOU ARE!!!!!!

Hey, I'd be happy to go to Single Payer, and just be done with it.

But you guys insisted that we not leave the Insurance Companies behind.

Not to worry, big insurance will let Republicans in Congress know what is what soon enough, just like they did on repealling the ACA.

Trump - President in Name Only.

Not to worry, big insurance will let Republicans in Congress know what is what soon enough, just like they did on repealling the ACA.

lets go from a horrible idea to a worse one.

frigging brilliant

frigging brilliant

Except every other country has Single Payer.

They live longer, have lower infant mortality rates and spend a lot less than we do.

But it's a terribly idea because you are horrified a poor person can get the same quality of care you get, right?
unlike most liars on this board, I have never claimed to be well off or a business owner.

the rest of your gibberish is put together by people that want to see America fall from within, just like the rest of the world is doing.

or haven't you noticed that the 4th Reich defeated Europe?

Buyer Beware: The Failure of Single-Payer Health Care
Buyer Beware: The Failure of Single-Payer Health Care
Why single payer health care is a terrible option (Opinion) - CNN
Why single payer health care is a terrible option
As I said before, liberals have a deathwish, not only upon the rest of US but themselves because liberals have no clue how to be happy. That is why they seek ways to self suicide....

kill-yourself-1.jpg

unlike most liars on this board, I have never claimed to be well off or a business owner.

the rest of your gibberish is put together by people that want to see America fall from within, just like the rest of the world is doing.

or haven't you noticed that the 4th Reich defeated Europe?

Not sure what you are babbling about a "4th Reich", but never mind.

Back to the point, though.

The US spends more per capita on health care than any other country in the world.

Despite that...

We have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world.

infant-mortality-cdc.jpg

We have the lowest life expectancy among advanced countries.

world-life-1996.gif

And 62% of bankruptcies are predicated by medical crisis.

So we spend more, put ourselves in the poorhouse, and we get the worst results, and you are trying to claim that we are soooo much smarter than the Europeans?

Really?

frigging brilliant

They live longer, have lower infant mortality rates and spend a lot less than we do.

But it's a terribly idea because you are horrified a poor person can get the same quality of care you get, right?
Every other country has to be subsidized by OUR government because they don't pay as much into the GDP of the UN.
Every other country doesn't have to have a military since we defend the world, so they can use more of their money to fund lazy liberals who sit and do nothing, like ours do.
Joe, if you love other countries, GET THE FUCK OVER THERE, we are tired of your whiney, white, two house, ass, telling the rest of US what we need to do. Worthless fuck..

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

frigging brilliant

Other countries.... blah, blah, blah...

You're free to move comrade

-Geaux

As I said before, liberals have a deathwish, not only upon the rest of US but themselves because liberals have no clue how to be happy. That is why they seek ways to self suicide....

Yawn, guy... getting a little bored with the right wing claiming single payer is worse, when we get the worst results with our current system.
when we get the worst results with our current system
Obamacare is the current system or didn't you know that? And you have confirmed that it is worse, when only Democrats jumped on board and behind closed doors, enabled the government to give the liberal insurance companies billions of our tax dollars so those corporations can then give major donations back to the democrats. Joe has finally told the truth, I am going to agree with you Joe..

Every other country has to be subsidized by OUR government because they don't pay as much into the GDP of the UN.

We spend 8 Billion on the UN. We spend 2.7 TRILLION on health care. Look, I already know we've established that you are math challenged, but this isn't an argument.

Every other country doesn't have to have a military since we defend the world, so they can use more of their money to fund lazy liberals who sit and do nothing, like ours do.

Defend the world from what, exactly? A bunch of third world countries we've terrified ourselves of.

Okay, realty check time.

We spend more than the top ten countries combined on the military, and of those, 8 of them are allies.

_94869435_world_military_spending_624.png

But here's the thing, buddy. We spend 17% of our GDP on health care. most of the single payer countries- where they get better results - spend 8-11%. So not only aren't they pissing away a lot of money on military crap they don't need, they are spending their money on health care a lot smarter than we are.

Joe, if you love other countries, GET THE FUCK OVER THERE, we are tired of your whiney, white, two house, ass, telling the rest of US what we need to do. Worthless fuck..

Wow, Guy, I know you are upset you can't be half as cool as I am...

I don't "love" other countries. I just look as something they are doing that is smart, and say, "Hey, maybe we should try that!"

But people like you live in horror that poor people might get the same health care you get. Seriously, how fucked up is that?

We spend 8 Billion on the UN. We spend 2.7 TRILLION on health care. Look, I already know we've established that you are math challenged, but this isn't an argument.

Defend the world from what, exactly? A bunch of third world countries we've terrified ourselves of.

Okay, realty check time.

We spend more than the top ten countries combined on the military, and of those, 8 of them are allies.

_94869435_world_military_spending_624.png

But here's the thing, buddy. We spend 17% of our GDP on health care. most of the single payer countries- where they get better results - spend 8-11%. So not only aren't they pissing away a lot of money on military crap they don't need, they are spending their money on health care a lot smarter than we are.

Wow, Guy, I know you are upset you can't be half as cool as I am...

I don't "love" other countries. I just look as something they are doing that is smart, and say, "Hey, maybe we should try that!"

But people like you live in horror that poor people might get the same health care you get. Seriously, how fucked up is that?
hey Joe do the illegals that come here and don't speak a lick of Engrish, get the same health care I get when they go into the emergency room because their brat kids who should also be south of the border come in with a cold and get FREE treatment?

Obamacare is the current system or didn't you know that? And you have confirmed that it is worse, when only Democrats jumped on board and behind closed doors, enabled the government to give the liberal insurance companies billions of our tax dollars so those corporations can then give major donations back to the democrats. Joe has finally told the truth, I am going to agree with you Joe..

Wow, guy, the problem with ObamaCare is that it was the same system we had before. Even though a system that profits on human suffering is always going to be a bad idea, because this is America, we can't ever make the rich wait in line for something.

You see, back when it was called "RomneyCare", you guys had no problem with it. Romney did it, and you guys oooohed and aaaahed about this wonderful "Free Market" solution to the health care problem.

And then the Black Guy Did it.

Mind you, Democrats would have liked to have gotten a public option and a medicare buy in for those over 55, either of which would have solved many of the current problems. But a few DINO's like Joe Lieberman (D-Israel) blocked those things, so we ended up with RomneyCare on a national level.

hey Joe do the illegals that come here and don't speak a lick of Engrish, get the same health care I get when they go into the emergency room because their brat kids who should also be south of the border come in with a cold and get FREE treatment?

Oh, no, they get more expensive treatment because you dumbasses won't invest in community clinics like European countries do.

THat's the wonderful thing. When it comes to a choice between being mean spirited and being cost effective, mean spirited wins every time.

Yawn, guy... getting a little bored with the right wing claiming single payer is worse, when we get the worst results with our current system.
when we get the worst results with our current system
For profit healthcare is your current system. ACA is an attempt too improve it a bit. You are celebrating the fact that less people will become insured because the for PROFIT insurance market won't want to take the loss and will step out of the ACA market altogether. You are celebrating that people are going too die. How does that even work? When the companies are enrolled in something that the democrats set up they are liberal. But when liberals point out that big companies get tax brakes and they shouldn't, liberals are envies of wealth? Btw I'm yet to see ANY plan the conservatives have suggested that improve health care. There's a reason congress wont repeal and replace ACA. It's because they know that they then will be held accountable for it being worse.

Wow, guy, the problem with ObamaCare is that it was the same system we had before. Even though a system that profits on human suffering is always going to be a bad idea, because this is America, we can't ever make the rich wait in line for something.

You see, back when it was called "RomneyCare", you guys had no problem with it. Romney did it, and you guys oooohed and aaaahed about this wonderful "Free Market" solution to the health care problem.

And then the Black Guy Did it.

Mind you, Democrats would have liked to have gotten a public option and a medicare buy in for those over 55, either of which would have solved many of the current problems. But a few DINO's like Joe Lieberman (D-Israel) blocked those things, so we ended up with RomneyCare on a national level.
Please stop Joe, I cant stop laughing at how stupid are, still trying to change history and making your Faux Pau about Obamacare....

Forum List

Back