So now white Americans cannot criticise anyone in the middle east.

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020

It's become beyond ridiculous, even the TV show twilight zone would never come up with the insane reality we have on the globe today.

It's become beyond ridiculous, even the TV show twilight zone would never come up with the insane reality we have on the globe today.
Where have you been?

Corporations now enforce the censorship laws of foreign nations on Americans.

NBA stars and owners cannot criticize the CCP.

America isn’t exporting capitalism, it’s importing tyranny from these regimes.

Any American can criticize anyone, anywhere.
N o they can't because you might get a smack in the mouth.

Go across the road and criticise that Democrat to his face and see how you get on.
Who the fuck do you arrogant brain dead pricks think you are?
You couldn't run a brothel but want to instruct the world.

A little context would be nice. . .

:rolleyes:

Phil Mickelson says Saudi Arabia's Super Golf League links are only 'leverage' against PGA tour​

SGL is a breakaway league using the Saudis' $500 billion sovereign wealth fund to lure the world's top players

". . . Since whispers emerged about the SGL — a breakaway league using the Saudis’ $500 billion sovereign wealth fund to lure the world’s top players — Mickelson has been seen as the de facto playing leader, extolling the concept of a Formula One-style global circuit.

Now his objective has become clear, as he dismisses the Saudi intentions as “sportswashing,” amid the controversy over how far the country’s rulers were complicit in the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi in 2018.

“They’re scary motherf––s to get involved with,” Mickelson is quoted as saying in the soon to be published Phil: The Rip-Roaring (and Unauthorized!) Biography of Golf’s Most Colourful Superstar. “We know they killed Khashoggi and have a horrible record on human rights. They execute people over there for being gay. Knowing all of this, why would I even consider it? Because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape how the PGA Tour operates…

“The Saudi money has finally given us leverage. I’m not sure I even want [the SGL] to succeed, but just the idea of it is allowing us to get things done with the [PGA] Tour.”

'They are scary:' Phil Mickelson admits using Saudi Golf League as leverage against PGA Tour​

Mickelson's admissions published in excerpt from upcoming biography​

Mickelson doesn't know anything about Saudi Arabia.
I think after negotiating with their government a half trillion dollar deal, and living on the planet and being aware of what they do?

I am pretty sure we all do. :rolleyes:

Why the hell do you think this apology is so quick in the coming? It came, so his deal doesn't fall through.

iu

I think after negotiating with their government a half trillion dollar deal, and living on the planet and being aware of what they do?

I am pretty sure we all do. :rolleyes:

Why the hell do you think this apology is so quick in the coming? It came, so his deal doesn't fall through.

iu
Tell me about your expertise in Saudi Arabia.

Tell me about your expertise in Saudi Arabia.
tell us about yours, suradie----straight from
tea sipping in the parlors of the many
members of the "royal family" and forays thru the souk and BACK to your protected compound

tell us about yours, suradie----straight from
tea sipping in the parlors of the many
members of the "royal family" and forays thru the souk and BACK to your protected compound
You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia either.

Forum List

Back