So Now Obama's Queers are Doting on Iran

View attachment 37396

View attachment 37397

View attachment 37398

All three images are purported on Google Images to show homosexuals being executed in Iran. This #1 terror state on the planet is the nation our piece of shit in the White House wants to play off against Israel. Our little niqqer is morphing into a real monster, isn't he?
Hey shit stain......Israel gets billions from the USA, what do we get in return, some dick wanting us to do his dirty work....

View attachment 37396

View attachment 37397

View attachment 37398

All three images are purported on Google Images to show homosexuals being executed in Iran. This #1 terror state on the planet is the nation our piece of shit in the White House wants to play off against Israel. Our little niqqer is morphing into a real monster, isn't he?

OMG, that is just awful. They all look so young. I really can't understand how people can treat each other like that. The things that go on over there in the ME are just unfathomable to me. I am so very grateful that I was born in the US. All of us who live here are very fortunate.
They were at least well dressed,,something you would not see in the USA at public hangings...

View attachment 37396

View attachment 37397

View attachment 37398

Hypocrite.

"American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda's 'kill the gays' bill"

"Christian leaders of America are excited about the prospect that Uganda is close to passing its "kill the gays" bill.

Above, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins praises Ugandan president "for leading his nation" calling it a righteous "modern example."

Perkins is a frequent guest on CNN, MSNBC and other news outlets to speak to the Christian perspective on issues. Perkins also boasted of having authored passages in the Republican Party platform of concern to LGBT American citizens. Can we look forward to a "Kill the Gays" plank in the 2016 GOP platform?"

American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda s kill the gays bill
Daily Kos does not have a reputation for veracity.

"US conservative activists want more countries to emulate Russia's anti-gay laws"

""These radicals are now traveling from country to country advocating for the persecution of LGBT people under the guise that they're saving children."

Among the groups joining the coalition were Lively's Defend the Family International, the American Family Association of Pennsylvania and Mission:America.

Lively conducted a 50-city speaking tour of Russia in 2007, and says the gay propaganda bill — enacted last year — reflects policies that he advocated at the time.

Lively is being sued in U.S. federal court by a Uganda-based gay-rights group, accusing him of persecuting gays in that East African country.

The suit contends that he was a key figure in consultations in Uganda that produced tough anti-gay legislation in 2009. A version of that bill is expected to be signed soon by Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni."
US conservative activists want more countries to emulate Russia s anti-gay laws Fox News

"Uganda passes anti-gay law that punishes "aggravated homosexuality" with life imprisonment"

"The new law does not have the death penalty, which was in the draft legislation when it was first introduced in Uganda's parliament in 2010."
Uganda passes anti-gay law that punishes aggravated homosexuality with life imprisonment Fox News

View attachment 37396

View attachment 37397

View attachment 37398

OMG, that is just awful. They all look so young. I really can't understand how people can treat each other like that. The things that go on over there in the ME are just unfathomable to me. I am so very grateful that I was born in the US. All of us who live here are very fortunate.
yes you are,
lynch1001a.jpg

I think you need therapy. :) I'm being serious.

Why do gays support anyone who can negotiate with anyone who can kill people because of their sexual preference?

It makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense. Gays support islam no matter how many atrocities they do because islam is an ally in the more immediate war against Christians. Once muslims have eliminated Christians by genocide muslims will be persuaded to become liberal.

:lol: I'm going to assume this is a joke.

Why do gays support anyone who can negotiate with anyone who can kill people because of their sexual preference?

It makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense. Gays support islam no matter how many atrocities they do because islam is an ally in the more immediate war against Christians. Once muslims have eliminated Christians by genocide muslims will be persuaded to become liberal.

Take this up the ACLU, basically a Jewish organization now, Muslims want to destroy Christians, never heard that, I know Jews do. What Iran and SA do in their countries is none of our business, its up to the people of the country to push for more freedoms. Perhaps they do not like homosexuals. We so want them westernized and Israelized, I hear Tel AVIV is the new homosexual paradise.

:bs1:

It makes no sense.

:lol: I'm going to assume this is a joke.
No, this daffy broad is just the craziest!!!

It makes no sense.

Take this up the ACLU, basically a Jewish organization now, Muslims want to destroy Christians, never heard that, I know Jews do. What Iran and SA do in their countries is none of our business, its up to the people of the country to push for more freedoms. Perhaps they do not like homosexuals. We so want them westernized and Israelized, I hear Tel AVIV is the new homosexual paradise.

:bs1:
Another of dem crazies!!!

It makes no sense.

what does "take this up he ACLU" mean??

It makes no sense.

They are behind gay marriage and everything liberal.

It makes no sense.

who? the ACLU???? so what does "take this up the ACLU..." mean ? did you
mean "take this up with the ACLU"? 'take this up with..." is a colloquialism that means-----something like "bring this subject to the attention of...." btw---the ACLU is not a jewish organization--but sometimes this idea does appear in the islamo Nazi pig propaganda. What language is spoken in your home? Islamo Nazi pigs tend to
despise the ACLU ----since it is antifascist

It makes no sense.

who? the ACLU???? so what does "take this up the ACLU..." mean ? did you
mean "take this up with the ACLU"? 'take this up with..." is a colloquialism that means-----something like "bring this subject to the attention of...." btw---the ACLU is not a jewish organization--but sometimes this idea does appear in the islamo Nazi pig propaganda. What language is spoken in your home? Islamo Nazi pigs tend to
despise the ACLU ----since it is antifascist

Since the mid 70's it has been. now now quit with the potty mouth.

Gays in this country love Obama because they think he loves them.
But HIS people {muslims} hang them like Christmas ornaments from their trucks.
I truly think that is one of the ways you could define stupid.

One of the very best posts I have read in a long time. Sometimes the fewest words cut the deepest.

Forum List

Back