So Nancy when Jesus called Herod an old fox...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
pelosis divine spark comment was a rather interesting comment in the divine light of what the Savior said. Goodness Nancy Jesus called Herod an animal
Always a hoot when libs go sanctimonious
I guess she had what’s called an unction

Last edited:
Thus speaketh the Old Harridan...

Difficult to believe that there are still people in this country, (D) or (R), who want that Creature as the Speaker of the House...

pelosis divine spark comment was a rather interesting comment in the divine light of what the Savior said. Goodness Nancy Jesus called Herod an animal
You're right, tyrone. And he called the most religious group of the day, the Pharisees, a nest of vipers. But in fairness, I think he meant both metaphors differently, as though he thought Herod had a nefarious cleverness while the Pharisees were just plain deadly mean.

Difficult to believe that there are still people in this country, (D) or (R), who want that Creature as the Speaker of the House...
I understand Republicans trying to turn Pelosi into some kind of harpie, and continually twist her context, but we all know why. Because when she was leader, she did a bleeping good job. I think it's called jealousy.

Nancy Pelosi More Weird Than Usual at Weekly Press Conference

One has to painfully watch this video to truly appreciate the article. I’m not even going to copy the written summary as it doesn’t have the same impact as the video.

From NANCY? Pelosi gibberish, bizarre laughing; stares off during brain freeze - The American Mirror

Why Would We Want to Have Nancy in Charge?’ @ ‘Why Would We Want to Have Nancy in Charge?’

Conservatives MUST get out and vote to keep a GOP majority in Congress.

And here comes Maxine Again

Maxine Waters Says That Trump’s Hotel Is Unconstitutional, “Very Criminal Looking”…

Screen-Shot-2018-05-17-at-4.10.10-PM.png

MSNBC host Chris Hayes asked, “Is it problematic to you that the president and the Republican Party use and promote this hotel, the president is so clearly benefiting from?”

Well, absolutely,” Waters said. “And you know, questions have been raised about that. And I think one organization that looks into this kind of thing….have, you know, asked for investigations into whether or not there’s a violation of the Constitution, or whether or not laws have been broken because obviously, it appears that the president is, you know, helping to direct business and he’s making money on it, and that there are those who are coming from foreign countries who are glad to comply with this request to stay at the hotel because they think they’re going to create some favor with him.”

And so, it’s all very criminal looking,” Waters added.

Click the image to watch the video

Nancy has no problem with extinguishing that divine spark before (or during) birth. What a paragon of virtue! :dev2:

Hillary, Pelosi, Waters and Mueller will guarantee Trump a veto proof Senate when he's re-elected

I understand Republicans trying to turn Pelosi into some kind of harpie, and continually twist her context, but we all know why. Because when she was leader, she did a bleeping good job. I think it's called jealousy.

How's she doing for her district? Hmm?

...I understand Republicans trying to turn Pelosi into some kind of harpie...
She needs no help from Republicans on that score.

...and continually twist her context...
No worse that LibProgs do in dealing with Pubs, I'm sure.

...but we all know why. Because when she was leader, she did a bleeping good job. I think it's called jealousy.
Thank your for your opinion on the subject.

A page that once worked at the capitol said he was in charge of delivering packages to the house members offices...He had to open them all due to security after 9-11 and of all of the prescription drugs that came through dementia meds were in the most abundance....I think each one of those old coots should have a cognitive test every 6 months....
especially Pelosi...

Forum List

Back