So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

that's unfortunate

it's also unfortunate the I can't call you a racial slur to your face

Yes you can....Buckeye 45 has no problem doing it, behind the comfort and safety of a monitor screen. But you and he can call me it, all day long...behind the comfort and safety of your screen monitor, as I have you both on ignore... bitches.

how do you know if we call you anything if you have your PM turned off and we are on ignore? :dunno:

Because , like masturbation, when there is nothing better to do, or you're bored, might as well talk about poet. LOL

post_old.gif
Today, 08:05 AM

poet
This message is hidden because poet is on your ignore list.

Hey a Kat.... you a big Hendrix fan?

Indeed. I am a lifelong admirer. Without his influence, I probably would have starved to death in college had it not been for doing his covers when I could get a gig.

Saw him perform in my hometown when I was 13 when he was into the "Band of Gypsies" thing with Buddy Miles.......after that, I was hooked.

He was left handed, that's why he played an upside down Strat.........

I know. The only other famed left handed player I have seen live is Paul McCartney.

Yes you can....Buckeye 45 has no problem doing it, behind the comfort and safety of a monitor screen. But you and he can call me it, all day long...behind the comfort and safety of your screen monitor, as I have you both on ignore... bitches.

how do you know if we call you anything if you have your PM turned off and we are on ignore? :dunno:

Because , like masturbation, when there is nothing better to do, or you're bored, might as well talk about poet. LOL

obviously you are an expert on the suject of masturbation

Indeed. I am a lifelong admirer. Without his influence, I probably would have starved to death in college had it not been for doing his covers when I could get a gig.

Saw him perform in my hometown when I was 13 when he was into the "Band of Gypsies" thing with Buddy Miles.......after that, I was hooked.

I know. The only other famed left handed player I have seen live is Paul McCartney.

Your avatar has him as a right handed guitar player.

Yes it does. He was capable of playing both left and right handed, but preferred left handed. That was an odd but interesting picture of him and is one of the few that I have ever seen showing him holding the guitar in a right hand playing position

Yes it does. He was capable of playing both left and right handed, but preferred left handed. That was an odd but interesting picture of him and is one of the few that I have ever seen showing him holding the guitar in a right hand playing position

Sorry but no, that photo was obviously printed backwards by someone that didn't know better. Note the word Fender on the head.

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/stuff/jimi_hendrix-208241_zps1a525c20.jpg

This is the correct way that photo should be viewed.

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/343_zpsa221836b.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry but no, that photo was obviously printed backwards by someone that didn't know better. Note the word Fender on the head.

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/stuff/jimi_hendrix-208241_zps1a525c20.jpg

This is the correct way that photo should be viewed.

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/343_zpsa221836b.jpg

I am not a "photo expert", but I did state that I was a Jimi Hendrix fan.

As for "how a photo should be viewed", I will put that on my to do list, and may get to it sometime before I die, if I am lucky, but thanks for the information anyway.

However, please feel free to ask me anything that you wish about what kind of equipment or effects he used, how he tuned his guitar, or who his musical influences were.

On a separate note, I was given a Nikon D5100 last Christmas, and have not yet even taken it out of the box, you being a photography "expert", is it a good camera worth keeping?

Every thing you white people got you either stole from Africans or Native Americans or destroyed. You even stole labor. Sit back and watch and wait you white people will destroy mankind.

HAHAHA. What a moron. The computer you type on is due to whites. Negroes and indians had nothing to do with it. Not even 1%. Same with cars and every technological advance of the last 100 years.

Negros and indians are useless parasites who produce nothing and need the almighty white man to take care of them.

Every thing you white people got you either stole from Africans or Native Americans or destroyed. You even stole labor. Sit back and watch and wait you white people will destroy mankind.

HAHAHA. What a moron. The computer you type on is due to whites. Negroes and indians had nothing to do with it. Not even 1%. Same with cars and every technological advance of the last 100 years.

Negros and indians are useless parasites who produce nothing and need the almighty white man to take care of them.

C.R. Patterson Automobile Company

Honoring Black History Month: Great Accomplishments by African Americans - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.

Robert H. Lawrence, Jr. was the first black astronaut.

Thurgood Marshall was the first black Supreme Court Justice. Currently Clarence Thomas serves on the Supreme Court.

Jan Ernst Matzeliger, a relative unknown to most Americans, invented a shoe making machine that increased shoe production rates by 900%.

Hattie McDaniel was the first African American to win an Oscar, for her role in Gone with the Wind.

Garrett Morgan invented the gas mask and the first traffic light.

P.B.S. Pinchback was the first appointed governor, of Louisiana, while impeachment proceedings were held against Louisiana's then current governor.

General Colin Powell was the first black U.S. Secretary of State. Condoleezaa Rice was the first black female to serve as Secretary of State.

Hiram Revels was the first black U.S. Senator. He represented the state of Mississippi.

Jackie Robinson was the first African American to break into major league baseball and the first African American inducted into the baseball hall of fame.

L. Douglas Wilder was the first black American elected governor. He was elected governor of Virginia.

Dr. Daniel Hale Williams performed the first successful open heart surgery.

Tiger Woods was the first African American to win the Masters Golf Championship.

Andrew Young was the first black U.S. representative to the U.N. Andrew Young also served as the mayor of the city of Atlanta.

.....just to name a few. But you already knew...you're just in propaganda mode. LOL

Whites are responsible for the industrial revolution. All the physics that made electricy, the engine and everything that's powered is white invented in some way. Secondly; democracy and the college is white thought up.

Sure other races helped make certain things, but without electricy and the engine! Would it matter?

Sure you could look at the Mayan, Chinese or Babylon and find some impressive stuff...On the other hand there's no ignoring what whites brought to this world.

Last edited:

Whites are responsible for the industrial revolution. All the physics that made electricy, the engine and everything that's powered is white invited. Secondly; democracy and the college is white thought up.

Sure you could look at the Mayan or Babylon and find some impressive stuff...On the other hand there's no ignoring what whites brought to this world.
The industrial revolution, based on what? Slave labor, which they couldn't have had "otherwise".

White invited? Or "white-invented"? In either case, it's baloney. Democracy and college? Are you out of your mind? You obviously know nothing about African cultures or achievements. I guess you believe that the Ancient Egyptians were "white"...spitting images of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton? LOL.
All of what you're talking about is "spin". White privilege allows you to assert, believe, say, think, and do anything your mind can come up with, and call it "inspired". There is nothing new, under the sun, that hasn't been done, in some way, before. Stop patting yourself on the back.

Look up these names if you don't believe me--->Newton, Telsa, Edison, James watts, Kepler, Galileo, Max Planck, Democritus', Boyle, Dalton, Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleev, etc. Thousands more of whites helped make the hard sciences that made the industrial revolution possible.

It was like a water line and a certain knowledge had to be invented to get to it. No one else was close to having the solid grasp of science needed to develop the modern science as we have seen the past 200 years.

Last edited:

Whites are responsible for the industrial revolution. All the physics that made electricy, the engine and everything that's powered is white invited. Secondly; democracy and the college is white thought up.

Sure you could look at the Mayan or Babylon and find some impressive stuff...On the other hand there's no ignoring what whites brought to this world.
The industrial revolution, based on what? Slave labor, which they couldn't have had "otherwise".

White invited? Or "white-invented"? In either case, it's baloney. Democracy and college? Are you out of your mind? You obviously know nothing about African cultures or achievements. I guess you believe that the Ancient Egyptians were "white"...spitting images of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton? LOL.
All of what you're talking about is "spin". White privilege allows you to assert, believe, say, think, and do anything your mind can come up with, and call it "inspired". There is nothing new, under the sun, that hasn't been done, in some way, before. Stop patting yourself on the back.

The industrial revolution ended slavery economically and made it possible for people like Marx, eagles to bitch for human rights. Well, I know the Africans were the victims of being sold as slaves by their own people. How's that for achievement. lol

Last edited:
Can you show me how another race developed the concepts of "human rights", democracy, or the college? Please paste the links.

College=Plato
Plato had his Academy in 387 BC in Greece.

I'd love to read them. Back it up or you're just blowing smoke.

Last edited:
I'd love to see this feel good pc history poet. Please post it...I made a post about all the blacks that helped advance humanity happily.

I really don't understand what you're talking about. I'm afraid that this is the sticking point and the difference is the fact that you can't admit when you're wrong....There's no ability of critical thought.

I'm more then willing to give credit when it is due too blacks, arabs, Asians, mesos, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back