So much for outreach. Iran jams Obama broadcast.

Obama has the extremists on the run.

Pakistan is destroying the Taliban, the Somali pirates got shot in the head, and Iran is so frightened of Obama that they jammed his speech. Obama is doing the same think to the extremists that he did to the Republican Party.

I love it!

Pakistan is destroying the Taliban, the Somali pirates got shot in the head, and Iran is so frightened of Obama that they jammed his speech. Obama is doing the same think to the extremists that he did to the Republican Party.

I love it!
nice job monica

I love it!

I take it this was a sarcastic post...
nope, chris is a true blue koolaid drinkin obamabot

I love it!

so of course iran never jammed any of bush's speeches, allowed them all in....

I love it!

so of course iran never jammed any of bush's speeches, allowed them all in....

Now don't go ruining the mood for the realtor.

He is about to have an Obamagasm...

nope, chris is a true blue koolaid drinkin obamabot

I don't know what you can say to a person who is basically in an LSD-induced hallucinigenic state.

Pakistan is "destroying" the taliban? Wha?

Do you read the newspaper at all?

Gilani Says Pakistan Will Revive Swat as Army Overcomes Taliban

By Farhan Sharif and Khalid Qayum

June 5 (Bloomberg) -- Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani pledged to revive the Swat Valley as the military said it is winning the battle to drive Taliban fighters from the northeastern region.

Resources must be set aside now to ensure the “revival of economic activities” and the return of displaced people, Gilani told the National Economic Council yesterday, according to the state-run Associated Press of Pakistan. “We must plan now.”

Pakistan is seeking international aid to deal with the biggest exodus of people in its history after an estimated 3 million people fled fighting between the army and the Taliban.

Pakistan’s army said its six-week offensive has now secured most towns in Swat. Soldiers were sent in after Taliban fighters advanced to within 100 kilometers (62 miles) of the capital, Islamabad, in violation of a February peace accord that allowed Islamic Law to be introduced in the region.

Gilani Says Pakistan Will Revive Swat as Army Overcomes Taliban - Bloomberg.com

Forum List

Back