So much for 'Nothing To It': EVIDENCE

Thank you for admitting voter fraud exists, though.

The drake equation proves that live exists in the universe. But it's as rare as voter fraud.
Please let me quote from the snowflakes obsessed with their witch hunt to bring down Trump but who have not produced any evidence yet:

'The investigations are not over yet'. :p

Despite claiming doing so is to protect people's information / rights (which Democrats have proven is so important to them by Illegally spying on the American people, on the Senate, on the USSC, and illegally using the IRS as a weapon against citizens :p ), why do you think so many of these cities refuse to share the voting roster with anyone? (And why to libs want to register and scrutinize all gun owners but want to keep the names of people who register to vote such a secret?)

Mueller is now going to look at Trumps taxes, Maniforts taxes, Flynns taxes.

AND THERE IT IS...BWUHAHAHAHA....

Petty ,butt-hurt snowflakes are still PISSED that Trump refused to turn over to them something that he is not legally required to turn over.

"We knew we would find a way to get our hands on his taxes - we just had to create a 'Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory', have the Director of the FBI illegally leak info to get Mueller assigned as Special Council to investigate Obstruction Charges (which has nothing to do with his taxes), and then expand his realm of investigations to include every aspect of his life, even if it has nothing to do with the Russians."

Snowflakes have still not given up their obsession with Trump's taxes. Bwuhahaha......

Thank you for admitting voter fraud exists, though.

The drake equation proves that live exists in the universe. But it's as rare as voter fraud.
Please let me quote from the snowflakes obsessed with their witch hunt to bring down Trump but who have not produced any evidence yet:

'The investigations are not over yet'. :p

Despite claiming doing so is to protect people's information / rights (which Democrats have proven is so important to them by Illegally spying on the American people, on the Senate, on the USSC, and illegally using the IRS as a weapon against citizens :p ), why do you think so many of these cities refuse to share the voting roster with anyone? (And why to libs want to register and scrutinize all gun owners but want to keep the names of people who register to vote such a secret?)
Let us know the second they find Trump's five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary in California, mm-kay?

It shouldn't be that hard. After all, that's seven times the size of the army Napoleon invaded Russia with. They'd be pretty hard to miss.

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

"One of the left’s main arguments against reform is that voter fraud simply does not occur. How liberals arrive at this conclusion, we cannot say."

(It's called 'DENIAL')

"Time and again, studies and analyses point to one incontrovertible conclusion: that voter fraud is a real and pressing issue that deserves serious solutions, and The Heritage Foundation has the evidence to prove it.

On Thursday, The Heritage Foundation is releasing a new edition of its voter fraud database. Featuring well over 100 new cases, the database documents 1,071 instances of voter fraud spanning 47 states, including 938 criminal convictions."

You do realize Republicans are among the 1000 fraudsters, right?

Right?

Part of the story showed half of them voted in a republican primary.
You don't seem to understand I do not give a damn about partisanship or either party in regards to following and enforcing the law.

What one's party affiliation may be should have no bearing on whether someone broke the law and if they are to be punished. (I know that could not be further form the truth, but...)

"We knew we would find a way to get our hands on his taxes - we just had to create a 'Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory', have the Director of the FBI illegally leak info to get Mueller assigned as Special Council to investigate Obstruction Charges (which has nothing to do with his taxes), and then expand his realm of investigations to include every aspect of his life, even if it has nothing to do with the Russians."

Don't forget how they tricked Trump into firing Comey, without which no independent investigation would have started. How'd they makeTrump fire Comey.

It's amazing these crack detectives have not yet found the five million illegal Mexican voters.

Those wetbacks must be masters of camouflage!

"Did a cactus just go in that voting booth?"

Don't forget how they tricked Trump into firing Comey, without which no independent investigation would have started. How'd they makeTrump fire Comey.
And they tricked Donny Junior into accepting an offer of help from the Russian government. And they tricked him and Manafort and Jared into inviting a horde of Russian government agents into Trump Tower, too.

With such dastardly genius abilities to trick the poor stupid Trump team, it's a wonder the Democrats didn't win!

And they tricked Donny Junior into accepting an offer of help from the Russian government. And they tricked him and Manafort and Jared into inviting a horde of Russian government agents into Trump Tower, too.

With such dastardly genius abilities to trick the poor stupid Trump team, it's a wonder the Democrats didn't win!

Evidently the Clinton team was the stupid ones, Sanders team was way below the Clinton team.

What one's party affiliation may be should have no bearing on whether someone broke the law and if they are to be punished. (I know that could not be further form the truth, but...)

It means if 3-5 million people illegally voted for Hillary, then you also had 3-5 million people who illegally voted for Trump/

"One of the left’s main arguments against reform is that voter fraud simply does not occur. How liberals arrive at this conclusion, we cannot say."

(It's called 'DENIAL')

"Time and again, studies and analyses point to one incontrovertible conclusion: that voter fraud is a real and pressing issue that deserves serious solutions, and The Heritage Foundation has the evidence to prove it.

On Thursday, The Heritage Foundation is releasing a new edition of its voter fraud database. Featuring well over 100 new cases, the database documents 1,071 instances of voter fraud spanning 47 states, including 938 criminal convictions."
Oh Lord . Another off the wall far right site.
You can't find your idiotic views anywhere from valid journalists.
Your sides goals are to prop up Trump's lies. That's despicable.

(It's called 'DENIAL')

Over the last several years and most not even presidential elections. Did they just look at Dems, because I can't see where its just Dems.

Now lets look at a voter suppression list in 2016 election. Oh that's right, they have no list of names as these people did could not vote.
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia

that type of intimidation? i want to be clear what kind we're talking about so we can compare apples to apples.

I really don't understand why the Democrats are so resistant to looking into this, as an official stance. Look into it and if there are problems, address them at the local level where they are happening. What in hell is so bad about that?
You don't know the origin of this commission?
Trump pulled his lie out of his fat ass for one reason only. He couldn't handle losing the popular vote to Hillary.
Most of our states gave this study the attention it deserved. They gave our crazed president a giant FUCK YOU.
I was proud of them.

He must be worried about the woman who voted twice - for Trump?
Actually I am. Unlike Democrats, I am not ok with criminal activity as long as it is my party doing it.
yep. what i am NOT a fan of that the liberals love to do is tell you why their situation is different, ergo not illegal but what you're doing is a complete foul.

same set of rules people.

(It's called 'DENIAL')

Over the last several years and most not even presidential elections. Did they just look at Dems, because I can't see where its just Dems.

Now lets look at a voter suppression list in 2016 election. Oh that's right, they have no list of names as these people did could not vote.
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia

that type of intimidation? i want to be clear what kind we're talking about so we can compare apples to apples.
oh Lordy. Those two black panthers bullshit story again from 2008. You idiots have talked incessantly about it for 9 years.
That happened in my back yard and the Philly news ran an interview with a few people who lived in that neighborhood.
This is what they said," we pay those knuckleheads no mind. We know them well. They didn't intimidate a single person."

End of the right's bullshit panther intimidation story.

It means if 3-5 million people illegally voted for Hillary, then you also had 3-5 million people who illegally voted for Trump/
How do you get that?

I watched the news and saw - on the national news - a black woman, election poll monitor / manager, bag - again, on the national news - how she voted numerous times to help Barry win. The next day she was arrested. Two days later US AG Eric holder showed up and walked her out of the jail. LOL...are you shitting me...and Democrats said 'Voter fraud does not exist'. If you are so intellectually dishonest or stupid enough to believe that I put you on 'mute'.

Forum List

Back