So much for 'Nothing To It': EVIDENCE

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

"One of the left’s main arguments against reform is that voter fraud simply does not occur. How liberals arrive at this conclusion, we cannot say."

(It's called 'DENIAL')

"Time and again, studies and analyses point to one incontrovertible conclusion: that voter fraud is a real and pressing issue that deserves serious solutions, and The Heritage Foundation has the evidence to prove it.

On Thursday, The Heritage Foundation is releasing a new edition of its voter fraud database. Featuring well over 100 new cases, the database documents 1,071 instances of voter fraud spanning 47 states, including 938 criminal convictions."
He must be worried about the woman who voted twice - for Trump?

"One of the left’s main arguments against reform is that voter fraud simply does not occur. How liberals arrive at this conclusion, we cannot say."

(It's called 'DENIAL')

"Time and again, studies and analyses point to one incontrovertible conclusion: that voter fraud is a real and pressing issue that deserves serious solutions, and The Heritage Foundation has the evidence to prove it.

On Thursday, The Heritage Foundation is releasing a new edition of its voter fraud database. Featuring well over 100 new cases, the database documents 1,071 instances of voter fraud spanning 47 states, including 938 criminal convictions."

Hey, dipshit, did you do the math?

Of course you didn't.

Over what period of time were these 1,000 voter fraud incidents? Our of how many hundreds of millions of votes cast? What percentage of these hundreds of millions of votes is 1,000?

How many could have been stopped by Voter ID?

Get back to us, tard, when you have the answers.

Did you notice they didn't say over how many years?

That was deliberate. They know tards like you have zero critical thinking skills and won't even notice.

In the 2016 national election alone, there were 128,838,341 votes cast for Trump and Clinton. And that is not even counting all the primary votes.

Your link cites cases from YEARS ago.

But even if all 1000 fraud cases were just from November 8, 2016 (which they clearly weren't), 1000 is .0007 percent of the total vote cast, spread out over the whole country.

Retard.

1000 frauds. Only 4,999,000 to go!

Idiot.

You just started a topic which proves voter fraud is as rare as hen's teeth.

Last edited:
He must be worried about the woman who voted twice - for Trump?
Actually I am. Unlike Democrats, I am not ok with criminal activity as long as it is my party doing it.
Good on you and see, the system worked, she got busted so, stop all the panic.
Not panicking...like Democrats are. If you eliminate all the illegals, dead people, pets, voting multiple times, and non-existent people voting, the Democrats are at a massive handicap at election time.

Thank you for admitting voter fraud exists, though.

That comes to 4 votes per state per year.

Out of millions of votes cast.

And did you read they weren't even prosecuted by the criminal Obama administration. I bet you peed yourself!

Maybe you don't believe in states rights. States are in charge of elections, not the federal government.

If you want the feds to prosecute elections i'm sure the feds would love locking people up for illegally removing thousands of people from the voter rolls, like they did in Florida in 2000

In the OP link, only one case is cited from 2016.

1 case of fraud out of 128,838,341 votes.

Thanks for proving the integrity of the American electoral system is rock solid, easyt!

And did you read they weren't even prosecuted by the criminal Obama administration. I bet you peed yourself!

Maybe you don't believe in states rights. States are in charge of elections, not the federal government.

If you want the feds to prosecute elections i'm sure the feds would love locking people up for illegally removing thousands of people from the voter rolls, like they did in Florida in 2000
I was being sarcastic. Easybeezy's post was there were 1000 instances of voter fraud and something like 985 prosecutions. He consistently posts shit that doesn't support his delusions. LOL

That comes to 4 votes per state per year. Out of millions of votes cast.

Let's look at it like this:

Democrats have been going 'full-bore' conducting multiple investigations for 10+ months trying to find criminal activity by Trump. They even hired Mueller and let him assemble a 'I Hate Trump' dream team...and hove found NOTHING. Snowflakes are quick to respond by saying, 'NOT YET - the Investigation is NOT OVER!'

There has not been the same vigor, desire, by the Democrats to investigate illegal voting. In fact, they want no such serious investigations....

...and unlike the Democrats' investigations of Trump, Evidence HAS been found of criminal activity. HAVING PRODUCED NO EVIDENCE investigating Trump Democrats are still rabidly determined to continue to investigate...but in cases where criminal activity HAS been proven (voter fraud, Obama administration illegally leaking info, unmasking Americans, Felony Espionage, etc...) they want to shut those investigations down / don't want them investigated....

Now why is that, that Democrats do not want crimes that negatively impact them investigated but relentlessly go after cases which potentially benefit them that have not produced evidence?

In the OP link, only one case is cited from 2016.

1 case of fraud out of 128,838,341 votes.

Thanks for proving the integrity of the American electoral system is rock solid, easyt!

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.;

Maybe some of these people illegally voted.

I was being sarcastic. Easybeezy's post was there were 1000 instances of voter fraud and something like 985 prosecutions. He consistently posts shit that doesn't support his delusions.
Are you saying 1,000+ cases of voter fraud and 985 convictions do not prove voter fraud exists, which is my point? If that is what you're attempting to say, you just proved you're the delusional one, dawg.

(It's called 'DENIAL')

And this is a private study with no actual access to the actual registries. Amazing they can find these at all.

20 states are refusing to participate in the voter integrity probe the new Administration is conducting.

Add this to the 5,000 illegals they found had voted 7,000 times.

That comes to 4 votes per state per year. Out of millions of votes cast.

Let's look at it like this:

Democrats have been going 'full-bore' conducting multiple investigations for 10+ months trying to find criminal activity by Trump. They even hired Mueller and let him assemble a 'I Hate Trump' dream team...and hove found NOTHING. Snowflakes are quick to respond by saying, 'NOT YET - the Investigation is NOT OVER!'

There has not been the same vigor, desire, by the Democrats to investigate illegal voting. In fact, they want no such serious investigations....

...and unlike the Democrats' investigations of Trump, Evidence HAS been found of criminal activity. HAVING PRODUCED NO EVIDENCE investigating Trump Democrats are still rabidly determined to continue to investigate...but in cases where criminal activity HAS been proven (voter fraud, Obama administration illegally leaking info, unmasking Americans, Felony Espionage, etc...) they want to shut those investigations down / don't want them investigated....

Now why is that, that Democrats do not want crimes that negatively impact them investigated but relentlessly go after cases which potentially benefit them that have not produced evidence?
You do realize Republicans are among the 1000 fraudsters, right?

Right?

HAVING PRODUCED NO EVIDENCE investigating Trump Democrats are still rabidly determined to continue to investigate...

Mueller is now going to look at Trumps taxes, Maniforts taxes, Flynns taxes.

Trump is scared shitless, that he's threatening to fire Mueller if he looks into his taxes, and asking his lawyers how he can pardon his family and associates, and even himself.

Forum List

Back