So Lynch Calls Comey A Liar

As Barr said, he has more questions now than when he started. Can't wait to see all the Obama directed goons hauled off to the slammer

-Geaux
Barr is simply a tRump stooge. He has no questions, only obedience.
He seems smart to me. And your typewriter has the t and r stuck on caps.
I cannot explain either of those things.
by either i take it you mean "anything at all" and "life in general".

The plot thickens for sure. What's interesting is it took 3 years for us to hear the obvious.... No collusion..... But in short order, we are getting perps in the on deck circle getting ready to be 'Barr'ed. Love it....

-Geaux

Tick tock.. tick tock... they will continue to eat their own

-Geaux
==================
Lynch, who testified that Comey's claim left her "quite surprised," made the dramatic remarks at a joint closed-door session of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees last December. A transcript of her testimony was released on Monday by House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins, R-Ga.

Loretta Lynch accuses Comey of misrepresenting key Clinton probe conversation, was 'quite surprised' by his testimony
Comey isn't one of ours.
he was right up until he wasn't.

funny how both sides love the ones who support their non-changing views "at the time".
No, never was. He clearly came down on tRumps side when he would have come down on neither.
gosh - you're doing 12 year old name calling. i should respect your mighty and educated views!
That's pretty funny coming from a worshiper of Cheeto Jesus, king of the stupid nicknames.

I hope Mr AG Barr has a good security detail. The Clintonbeast has the Foster plan just in case

-Geaux

As Barr said, he has more questions now than when he started. Can't wait to see all the Obama directed goons hauled off to the slammer

-Geaux
Ok, try to stay with me here.

He mentioned two (2) things.

1st that he thinks Barr is smart, and 2nd that my "typewriter" is stuck.

Two (2) things.

"Either" is a word used when there is a number of choices limited to two (2). Not three (3) or more, not just one (1), but two (2).

Get it now?

If you need any more help just let me know, I'll be glad to get you sorted out.

Damn homeschooled conservitards....

-Geaux
==================
Lynch, who testified that Comey's claim left her "quite surprised," made the dramatic remarks at a joint closed-door session of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees last December. A transcript of her testimony was released on Monday by House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins, R-Ga.

Loretta Lynch accuses Comey of misrepresenting key Clinton probe conversation, was 'quite surprised' by his testimony
Comey isn't one of ours.

funny how both sides love the ones who support their non-changing views "at the time".
No, never was. He clearly came down on tRumps side when he would have come down on neither.
Did you have any issue with AG Holder saying he was Obama's 'wingman' not long after saying there was no voter suppression with the Black Panthers at polling places?

-Geaux
==========

-Geaux
==================

Comey isn't one of ours.

Did you have any issue with AG Holder saying he was Obama's 'wingman' not long after saying there was no voter suppression with the Black Panthers at polling places?

-Geaux
==========

There's a big difference between supporting your president's policies and lying to protect him from prosecution.

-Geaux

Two (2) things.

"Either" is a word used when there is a number of choices limited to two (2). Not three (3) or more, not just one (1), but two (2).

Get it now?

except i was talking about in general. or anything at all.

not like a give a shit about any specific post from you. they all come across like a very well heeled 12 year old.

-Geaux
==================

Comey isn't one of ours.

-Geaux
==========

There's a big difference between supporting your president's policies and lying to protect him from prosecution.

then stop protecting obama.

or is that ok cause you feelz it?

we'll see what barr finds and i want the law, not emotions, followed.

-Geaux
==================

Comey isn't one of ours.

-Geaux
==========

Thanks for your opinion.... confirms everyone has one

-Geaux

Two (2) things.

Get it now?

not like a give a shit about any specific post from you. they all come across like a very well heeled 12 year old.
Except that you referred to the post in which two (2) specific things were mentioned.

If you're gonna try to call someone stupid, make sure you aren't looking like an idiot first my friend.

Comey isn't one of ours.

-Geaux
==========

then stop protecting obama.

or is that ok cause you feelz it?

we'll see what barr finds and i want the law, not emotions, followed.

I'm not protecting anyone, and if you want law and not emotions you are part of the wrong crowd.

Comey isn't one of ours.

-Geaux
==========

Thanks for your opinion.... confirms everyone has one

-Geaux

And thank you for yours, and the confirmation that you're just like the rest of us.

Two (2) things.

Get it now?

Except that you referred to the post in which two (2) specific things were mentioned.

If you're gonna try to call someone stupid, make sure you aren't looking like an idiot first my friend.
sorry. the posts were from you and i thought by now you understood i simply don't go through the shit you say.

i did that once and then 10 more times to see it was all the same. anyone who does the jr high name calling simply isn't capable of presenting their "facts" in a manner which should be taken seriously.

3 posts later you still don't get that.

why am i not surprised.

anyway - carry on being 12. i'm done.

barr tab.jpeg

Two (2) things.

Get it now?

sorry. the posts were from you and i thought by now you understood i simply don't go through the shit you say.

i did that once and then 10 more times to see it was all the same. anyone who does the jr high name calling simply isn't capable of presenting their "facts" in a manner which should be taken seriously.

3 posts later you still don't get that.

why am i not surprised.

anyway - carry on being 12. i'm done.
Lol, stop trying to cover your mistakes by blaming them on other people.

Forum List

Back