So long Bernie Sanders

Who am I kidding? The dems won't blink an eye but if it were a republican? Heads would explode

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped

Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in 1972 that women fantasize about being raped by multiple men.

“A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused,” the Vermont senator wrote in the now-defunct Vermont Freeman. “A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

Sanders was 30-years-old at the time of publication.

bernie_man_and_woman-620x492.jpg

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped TheBlaze.com
Gee. You did not read the article, did you? It's easy to do, as I assume you are able to read. Try it. You may be surprised at the stupidity of you OP.

But, then again, you got this information from the blaze site. They are feeding you rancid red meat which could have been easily dismissed had you actually read the article.

And now, the Leftist Excuse-Makers and Moral Relativists are gonna come crawlin' out of the woodwork...

If it was a Rightie, instead of one of their own, these Lefties would soiling their panties with delight over the prospects of trashing a Rightie for such behaviors.

If will be great fun, watching the silly little twits, try to spin this for the rest of us.

Let's see, Hillary defended her husband's serial infidelity and abuse of women during the 1980's and the 1990's and ample evidence indicates the abuse of political power to silence women with programs like "the bimbo eruption squad". Democrat activist researchers (Media Matters?) found an essay by Sanders dated 1972 about alleged female fantasy? Which candidate is the greatest threat to women?
:dunno: Ted Cruz?

And now, the Leftist Excuse-Makers are gonna come crawlin' out of the woodwork...

If it was a Rightie, instead of one of their own, these Lefties would soiling their panties with delight over the prospects of trashing a Rightie for such behaviors.

If will be great fun, watching the silly little twits, try to spin this for the rest of us.

The whole "this is what would have happened if the hypothetical was slightly different" argument is pretty silly.

So Bernie believes all women are whores, what's not to like?

:rofl:

Yes, the essay is unfortunately Freudian.

But that wasn't an uncommon set of beliefs 40 years ago.

I doesn't bother me, but I am not a woman.

I've said from day one that he's an irrelevant sideshow that will make things interesting......the article he wrote confirms it!

I agree that he's an irrelevant sideshow, but this essay has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I'm curious, what's the supposed scandal?

He wrote a weird article more than 40 years ago. So what?
It trashes him in the eyes of women... you know... 50+ % of the total electorate...but... losing more than 50%... no big deal, right?

:lol:

And you speak for "women" on this?
Nope... but you don't need a doctorate in poli-sci to predict where that one is going, do you? Gimme a friggin' break.

Well, we'll have to see. I predict that absolutely nothing will come of it.

I only have a Masters in Poli Sci though, not a doctorate (yet).
If, by 'nothing', you mean that nothing can now come of the Sanders candidacy, I tend to agree.

And now, the Leftist Excuse-Makers are gonna come crawlin' out of the woodwork...

The whole "this is what would have happened if the hypothetical was slightly different" argument is pretty silly.
Silly, and accurate... a Two-Fer...

I'm curious, what's the supposed scandal?

He wrote a weird article more than 40 years ago. So what?
It trashes him in the eyes of women... you know... 50+ % of the total electorate...but... losing more than 50%... no big deal, right?

And you speak for "women" on this?
Nope... but you don't need a doctorate in poli-sci to predict where that one is going, do you? Gimme a friggin' break.

Well, we'll have to see. I predict that absolutely nothing will come of it.

I only have a Masters in Poli Sci though, not a doctorate (yet).
If, by 'nothing', you mean that nothing can now come of the Sanders candidacy, I tend to agree.

I mean that this "scandal" will have no effect.

But you're also right about his candidacy as a whole.

Yes, as a person with excellent reading comprehension, if I read this and it was ascribed to some republican all I would say is "looks like someone had a bad breakup, drank some cheap booze, wrote a murky couple of pages and mailed it off before sobering up", which is probably what actually happened. Now, if this was an actual opinion piece on how women should not have equal rights or pay then I would have a problem with it.

I've said from day one that he's an irrelevant sideshow that will make things interesting......the article he wrote confirms it!

I agree that he's an irrelevant sideshow, but this essay has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I wonder if he'll be asked about it??

Q- Mr Sanders you once wrote that all women have sexual fantasies of being gang raped. Where do you stand on that issue now? Do you still believe all women are whores??
A- Well, I uh, well, I was an angry and horny young man when I wrote that!! I suppose it was a bit of projection as well, mainly because I was a total failure in marriage, life and politics at the time......but lets talk about the evil 1% shall we?

Yes, as a person with excellent reading comprehension, if I read this and it was ascribed to some republican all I would say is "looks like someone had a bad breakup, drank some cheap booze, wrote a murky couple of pages and mailed it off before sobering up", which is probably what actually happened. Now, if this was an actual opinion piece on how women should not have equal rights or pay then I would have a problem with it.
Major Excuse-Making Attempt No. 1.

Sometimes they do in depth pieces that are really good. But, for those that are kicking up their little heels like they have something---they are going to be in for a rough ride.

This was released by the Clinton Crime Family - Sanders will be shredded.

Nah. Clinton isn't going to have the backlash from the right. She's going to have it from the left. If you think about it, all of these alleged scandals will have been taken apart by the right and they will be explained. She is having the right vet her. The right is not her problem.

I agree. The left does not want Hillary, they want a wingnut. Someone like Lizzie or Bernie or Che or Fidel.....

She's counting on you.

I'm not interested in Che or Fidel or Lizzie.

The point was that it wouldn't take but a quick minute to figure it out and that is a little war that she would not want to contend with because she has not quite figured out how or if she should even contend with us at all. That is pretty much true for the entire Democrat Party.

Now you did it. Uh, oh. You are asking Righties to discern. Oy, Gewalt...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I wonder if he'll be asked about it??

Q- Mr Sanders you once wrote that all women have sexual fantasies of being gang raped. Where do you stand on that issue now? Do you still believe all women are whores??
A- Well, I uh, well, I was an angry and horny young man when I wrote that!! I suppose it was a bit of projection as well, mainly because I was a total failure in marriage, life and politics at the time......but lets talk about the evil 1% shall we?

[emoji38]
That was actually kind of funny.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Major Excuse-Making Attempt No. 1.
It's my opinion, everyone has their own unique outrage button. If you want to act all shocked and offended by this then you go right ahead. As for me there have been plentiful sex scandals over the years that make this look pretty lame as well as lonely and sad.

And now, the Leftist Excuse-Makers and Moral Relativists are gonna come crawlin' out of the woodwork...

It has nothing to do with us versus them... some of us in this country remain baffled by the whole 'winner take all' political scene... my thinking is keep my taxes simple and fair and the trains secure and running on time...

It's not about "us" versus "them"... it's about substance.

I don't like the idea of another President Clinton... I wish she'd have bowed out early and let the field open up to the next generation. What we need is a presidential race with more than ten candidates on every side, not just one.

Forum List

Back