So long Bernie Sanders

Sometimes they do in depth pieces that are really good. But, for those that are kicking up their little heels like they have something---they are going to be in for a rough ride.

This was released by the Clinton Crime Family - Sanders will be shredded.

Nah. Clinton isn't going to have the backlash from the right. She's going to have it from the left. If you think about it, all of these alleged scandals will have been taken apart by the right and they will be explained. She is having the right vet her. The right is not her problem.

It never ceases to amaze me when ....cough...."men" think they know what a woman thinks.

Let's see, Hillary defended her husband's serial infidelity and abuse of women during the 1980's and the 1990's and ample evidence indicates the abuse of political power to silence women with programs like "the bimbo eruption squad". Democrat activist researchers (Media Matters?) found an essay by Sanders dated 1972 about alleged female fantasy? Which candidate is the greatest threat to women?

Authentic, relatable...winning! That's how Chris Matthews just described Hillary's last week. I was surfing and paused to fart...

I'm curious, what's the supposed scandal?

He wrote a weird article more than 40 years ago. So what?
It trashes him in the eyes of women... you know... 50+ % of the total electorate...but... losing more than 50%... no big deal, right?

:lol:

And you speak for "women" on this?

Wow, now there's some impressive dirt digging. Someone had to actually scan microfiche to find that shit, now that's dedication.

Oh but if it were a republican you'd be screaming "see WAR ON WOMEN!!!!!"
No probably not, I read the entire thing and didn't really get that vibe. It's more of a stream of consciousness thing on how fucked up everyone is in their sexual expectations. Not particularly interesting or relevant to his current policies.

But the Palins lives are news worthy? LOL
Yes, as public figures they are subject to the glare of media scrutiny because they willingly sought a public life. Next to their antics Poor old Bernie is boring as plain toast.

It trashes him in the eyes of women... you know... 50+ % of the total electorate...but... losing more than 50%... no big deal, right?

Nope... but you don't need a doctorate in poli-sci to predict where that one is going, do you? Gimme a friggin' break.

Sometimes they do in depth pieces that are really good. But, for those that are kicking up their little heels like they have something---they are going to be in for a rough ride.

This was released by the Clinton Crime Family - Sanders will be shredded.

Nah. Clinton isn't going to have the backlash from the right. She's going to have it from the left. If you think about it, all of these alleged scandals will have been taken apart by the right and they will be explained. She is having the right vet her. The right is not her problem.

I agree. The left does not want Hillary, they want a wingnut. Someone like Lizzie or Bernie or Che or Fidel.....

Nope... but you don't need a doctorate in poli-sci to predict where that one is going, do you? Gimme a friggin' break.

Well, we'll have to see. I predict that absolutely nothing will come of it.

I only have a Masters in Poli Sci though, not a doctorate (yet).

Forum List

Back