So long Bernie Sanders

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Who am I kidding? The dems won't blink an eye but if it were a republican? Heads would explode

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped

Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in 1972 that women fantasize about being raped by multiple men.

“A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused,” the Vermont senator wrote in the now-defunct Vermont Freeman. “A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

Sanders was 30-years-old at the time of publication.

bernie_man_and_woman-620x492.jpg

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped TheBlaze.com

Wow, now there's some impressive dirt digging. Someone had to actually scan microfiche to find that shit, now that's dedication.

Wow, now there's some impressive dirt digging. Someone had to actually scan microfiche to find that shit, now that's dedication.

Oh but if it were a republican you'd be screaming "see WAR ON WOMEN!!!!!"

Who am I kidding? The dems won't blink an eye but if it were a republican? Heads would explode

Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in 1972 that women fantasize about being raped by multiple men.

“A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused,” the Vermont senator wrote in the now-defunct Vermont Freeman. “A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped TheBlaze.com

\
Not that I have any interest in Sanders as president, but ya'think he might have changed his views over the last 43 years?

and isn't that a bit far back to dig up dirt?

Especially on someone that has less chance than Palin of getting the nomination?

Lets worry about todays issues, hmmm?

\
Not that I have any interest in Sanders as president, but ya'think he might have changed his views over the last 43 years?

and isn't that a bit far back to dig up dirt?

Especially on someone that has less chance than Palin of getting the nomination?

Lets worry about todays issues, hmmm?

If the dems can dig up dirt then anyone can....and we both know they do.

No probably not, I read the entire thing and didn't really get that vibe. It's more of a stream of consciousness thing on how fucked up everyone is in their sexual expectations. Not particularly interesting or relevant to his current policies.

No probably not, I read the entire thing and didn't really get that vibe. It's more of a stream of consciousness thing on how fucked up everyone is in their sexual expectations. Not particularly interesting or relevant to his current policies.

But the Palins lives are news worthy? LOL

Forum List

Back