So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

Liberals don't give a rip about hypocrisy.

But they hate failure, weakness, and being exposed. It drains their power.

And right now, all three of the above are obvious in spades.

In my opiinon Trump did the right thing by firing Comey.

He was a sanctimonious SOB.

He was indeed. I have no love for Comey since he ultimately cost Clinton the election. He's an opportunist.
I'm just pointing out that Trump could have saved himself a whole world of grief had he not fired Comey. :)

S

Since when is asking for an investigation (or to look into what happened) the same as asking someone to Make Shit Up?

Biden is on video bragging about how he leveraged a billion dollars to get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. In my book that is probable cause for an investigation.

It was US policy to get rid of Shokin.. He was a crook and an obstacle to the Ukraine attracting foreign investments. The Europeans wanted him gone too.

This isn't similar to Trump trying to get Ukraine to make shit up about his political opponent. This is more like that shady call Trump made to Mexico where he told the Mexican president to stop saying he's not going to pay for the wall. Even if that's true, stop saying it. It's making me look bad.
That's not at all what happened .

That's not at all what happened .

Yes its exactly what happened. Trump was withholding funds that Congress had allocated to Ukraine .. Trump was forcing them to provide dirt on Biden.

This kind of crap and corruption is exactly why the US and UN wanted to get rid of Shokin.

He was indeed. I have no love for Comey since he ultimately cost Clinton the election. He's an opportunist.
I'm just pointing out that Trump could have saved himself a whole world of grief had he not fired Comey. :)
He should have fired him when he first took office.

Sessions obviously saw what others already knew about the former FBI director. Comey was never an honest player; his objective was to preserve his position and push an anti-Trump agenda. The former Attorney General was right: Trump should have fired Comey when he first took office instead of waiting. Without Comey’s influence, it seems unlikely that the nation would have had to endure the Russia collusion hoax.

Yes its exactly what happened. Trump was withholding funds that Congress had allocated to Ukraine .. Trump was forcing them to provide dirt on Biden.

This kind of crap and corruption is exactly why the US and UN wanted to get rid of Shokin.
And Trump.

Because they aren't the same thing at all.
Partially correct. Trump was trying to expose corruption committed by his opponent. Biden was trying to cover up his own massive failure.

You're desperate to conflate the two.

You fail, too.

Partially correct. Trump was trying to expose corruption committed by his opponent. Biden was trying to cover up his own massive failure.

You fail, too.

Nope. US foreign policy wanted Shokin gone because he was a criminal.. That policy was backed up by the EU. Ukraine couldn't attract foreign investors until they cleaned up corruption.

You fail, too.
LOL

Since Biden didn't do anything corrupt, your claim Trump's motive was to expose corruption is bullshit.

Name one that the foreign dignitaries stayed in that was an overpriced 3 star hotel. I'd like to see which ones you're turning your nose up at.
Hmmm, really hard to find those examples? Are there just so many hotels you can't figure out which ones to complain about? What gives?

You’re misrepresenting the facts.

Biden was withholding funds already approved for Ukraine to keep his son from being investigated.

Forum List

Back