So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

Don't deflect, dumbfuck, we're talking about Shokin who never investigated Hunter.
I'm not deflecting, dumbfuck. You posted like Hunter was innocent in Ukraine corruption. His corruption is being investigated. They'll get to his Ukraine connections in due time....Shokin or no Shokin.

I'm not deflecting, dumbfuck. You posted like Hunter was innocent in Ukraine corruption. His corruption is being investigated. They'll get to his Ukraine connections in due time....Shokin or no Shokin.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, has nothing whatsoever to do with Joe Biden getting Viktor Shokin ousted. You're truly an imbecile.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, has nothing whatsoever to do with Joe Biden getting Viktor Shokin ousted. You're truly an imbecile.
It has to do with Hunter Biden being investigated...as did "The Big Guy" insisting that Shokin be fired. Pappa Joe wanted to make sure it never happened. You are truly a dumbfuck.

So liberals. Honest question.. Trump got Impeached over a phone call to Ukraine but media aka CNN, MSNBC , ABC, CBS and NBC is radio silent on the leaked phone call that Biden made to Afghanistan https://www.foxnews.com/.../biden-afghan-president-change...
Also why is he protecting borders overseas but refuses to protect our SOUTHERN border ? https://www.foxnews.com/.../border-agents-slam-biden...
again all the major networks are NOT reporting this why are they protecting Biden? If this had been Trump it would be on your TV ever minute of every day . Why the double standards?????????? And if you were for the impeachment of Trump for a phone call you should also be for Biden for one too...

Your top link was removed by communist leftists............Here it is or similar..........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhV8pos6RLI

Incidentally, what Biden did in Ukraine was FAR AND AWAY worse than what the Demonics impeached Trump for. PROGS are so pathetic they can't recognize the level of their hypocrisy by supporting Xiden for POTUS. Am I wrong PROGS?

Crickets.

Did Biden try to pressure the Afghan "President" into digging up dirt on his political rival?....And right now, who would his political rival be? DeSantis? (Doing a great job of killing his chances all on his own). If so, then your answer is yes.
Otherwise, your comparison here holds no water.

You're really a dumbfuck. Xiden clearly told Afgans & US citizens to get fucked by the Taliban. He did not want to address failure, he refused to address failure and desired it be tucked under the rug in favor of the Taliban. So on one hand the fucker was telling your dumbass all was cool, on the other he knew it wasn't and didn't want anything to do with it. This is far worse than anything Trump did, and Xiden's only seven months in.

It has to do with Hunter Biden being investigated...as did "The Big Guy" insisting that Shokin be fired. Pappa Joe wanted to make sure it never happened. You are truly a dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Dayum, you're fucked in the head. It has nothing to do with Shokin.

Here, watch this... for what is Hunter being investigated...?

You're really a dumbfuck. Xiden clearly told Afgans & US citizens to get fucked by the Taliban. He did not want to address failure, he refused to address failure and desired it be tucked under the rug in favor of the Taliban. So on one hand the fucker was telling your dumbass all was cool, on the other he knew it wasn't and didn't want anything to do with it. This is far worse than anything Trump did, and Xiden's only seven months in.
Actually he didn't. In fact, nowhere did he say anything of the sort. I don't have any problem with him ending the fiasco. In fact, I support it. He fucked up the withdrawl and that's on him. As far as addressing failure, if you aren't willing to give Trump, Obama, and Bush/Cheney sharing in an equal part of the blame for the giant clusterfuck...you aren't being genuine.

That's not at all what happened .
How about when Bush landed on the carrier and said mission accomplished? Was it accomplished? Yet you voted for him a second time.

Trump's entire presidency was fudging the truth. The economy, wasn't as good as he said. The wars, weren't going as well as he said. Trade war with china? His cabinet members all quitting? Leaks? The wall. Pandemic.

You're being a hypocrite.

How about when Bush landed on the carrier and said mission accomplished? Was it accomplished? Yet you voted for him a second time.

Trump's entire presidency was fudging the truth. The economy, wasn't as good as he said. The wars, weren't going as well as he said. Trade war with china? His cabinet members all quitting? Leaks? The wall. Pandemic.

What makes you think you know who I voted for?

What makes you think you know who I voted for?
He does that all the time. He can’t argue with anyone’s actual position (because he’s really, really stupid) so he makes shit up about what he imagines your position to be and argues essentially with himself.

If you were smarter I’d try to have a discussion with you.

He didn’t say that, liar.
No he didn't say that

1631212286438.png

Ever hear actions speak louder than words? Or a picture is worth 1000 words? You dumb fuck

Forum List

Back