So liberals state they have higher IQs. Interesting

Aren't you Christian?

Uh, no..

Aren't you Wicca?

I love it when right wing Christians speak about not thinking for themselves and conforming.

ROFL

article-0-1743CCFF000005DC-453_634x654.jpg

Have a banana, you feral baboon...

To mouth breathers like you, the only only way you are a true American is if you are white, straight, Christian, and own guns.

Derp, derp, derp indeed...

When you stop following a book written thousands of years ago based on myths, get back to me.

Serious question, Lussy - did you suffer severe head trauma, or were you born retarded? :dunno:

Rather silly.
This is like saying the musicians in the music department have more talent than the
athletes in the athletic department.

Each specializes in a different field or focus.

If I want to hear the worst possible scenario about damage to the environment,
I will consult with the Greens who do the research and can even tell me the difference between the "sold out" commercialized activists (pimping global warming and carbon credits for corporate profits) and the REAL ones out there doing all the work to save the environment, but having their votes and voices hijacked by politicians claiming to represent the movement.
Republican opponents don't know the difference, but will write them all off as frauds, so I can't ask them what is really happening with environmental preservation.

If I want to hear the informed Constitutional arguments about what is wrong with a bill or process, I will consult with Republicans and Libertarians who STUDY Constitutional law and history and know when what was passed that strayed from Constitutional procedures. Liberals who treat all government the same through their party, and don't distinguish city, state or federal CAN'T tell me the process because they don't know or don't care. If they don't use the Constitution as their authority, it makes no difference because they rely on their party to push whatever they believe on all levels, regardless of the Constitution.

I will NOT ask a liberal who believes in prochoice based on their political beliefs, but won't cite the Constitution to back it up. That is not their expertise or source of reference.
That is like asking an atheist what the Bible means instead of asking a Christian or Biblical scholar.

But I WILL ask a liberal what is going on with the grassroots work to reach across war torn countries and unify peacemakers doing the work behind the scenes. Their analysis of the situation is going to be different from what the media tells us is going on.

So if I want dirt on Republicans and what conservatives or corporations are doing wrong, I will ask liberals and Greens to give me their research that the media isn't telling us.

And vice versa: for the dirt on Democrats and what is wrong with liberal politics, I will go ask the camp in charge of checks and balances on them, NOT the party with a "conflict of interest in that area" or else their information will be BIASED.

ALL Parties are like this! So neither is smarter than the other, but all have their areas and all need to be checked BY EACH OTHER for what they each leave out! Big FAT DUH!!!

P.S. I do consider myself a liberal progressive. So if my ability to analyze AND INCLUDE all views and parties objectively and EQUALLY despite emotional biases toward one side over another,
maybe that can be seen as fitting the liberal stereotype of deeper critical analysis. And yes I have been told I am an anomaly in my conservative principles on Constitutional laws usually associated
more with Libertarians or Republicans and less with Democrats. If more Democrats enforced the Constitution, we'd be too busy cleaning up past abuses to run any candidates for office for several cycles!

Last edited:
Conformity to dogma is a leftist trait. Because higher education is based on conformance above all else, it is little surprise that one finds recent college graduates tend to be leftists. This is particularly true in the soft subjects of liberal arts. In the hard sciences and mathematics, there is generally an absolute right or wrong. A rocket lifts off and flies straight, or it doesn't. Political motivation cannot alter this. But if one has major in history, the only "right" is what the professors have demanded. The only "wrong" is independent thought. So in these liberal arts programs, an unquestioning adherence to dogma is the path to success. Adherence to dogma is also the foundation of leftism.

Aren't you Christian? I love it when right wing Christians speak about not thinking for themselves and conforming. To mouth breathers like you, the only only way you are a true American is if you are white, straight, Christian, and own guns.
When you stop following a book written thousands of years ago based on myths, get back to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

Hi Luissa: Maybe you clash with traditional Christian rightwing.

If you'd like to discuss the meaning of Jesus and the Bible from a secular gentile
liberal perspective, I'm happy to discuss this in logical terms.

Jesus basically represents Justice. So if you believe in establishing Equal Justice for all people to "save humanity from suffering" that's the same process as salvation from sin.
From "biased conditions" that cause conflict, division and human misery/death/destruction.
All conflict and war comes from UNFORGIVENESS of past conflict in a vicious cycle.

So Christ Jesus represents "restorative justice" or "justice and peace" that breaks
this cycle and unifies humanity to bring "world peace."

Christianity is believing in Charity, grace and forgiveness/compassion to bring healing and salvation to all humanity.

So if you believe in rising above loving your neighbor as yourself, but loving all people "without condition" which is even greater than human love that is conditional,
that is what it means to fulfill the message in the Bible by the love of Jesus or Justice. To bring us closer to God representing universal love and truth greater than all of us combined.

I believe this process of establishing Universal Justice includes ALL people of all faiths,
even nontheists/atheists or secular gentiles who are not under any religious laws.

In the Bible there are two folds, so one branch is the believers under sacred laws of the church; and the other is the secular gentiles under natural laws which our state is based on. Whichever authority you believe in following, the universal spirit of Justice for All
which Jesus represents, fulfills BOTH the secular laws of the state and sacred laws of the church.

Unified, the people become the body of the church.
The people become the body of the government or the state.

So this is what it means for the laws to be fulfilled in Jesus or Justice as lord or authority over all humanity. Under Equal Justice, then the people are unified as one, whether you call this the unified church body as one humanity, or government being of the people united.

When all humanity is at peace, all church and state bodies will be in harmony, like the United States that are one country but different sovereign states without conflict. The whole world will be like that, all nations, all tribes and churches, all denominations at peace. Retaining our individual identities and free will, but unified in spirit without war or conflict.

Last edited:
Based on what I've seen here at USMB and the world at large, low IQs run up and down both sides of the political aisle...

Forum List

Back