So..let me get this straight about 9/11...

You could have claimed to have been the winner on the internets if you had taken my free online training course prior to engaging in this discussion.

find it here;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105643-training-for-twoofers-free.html

ya thats great but I was wondering if you could explain the conclusions of the wtc 7 final report and the process used to determine them

once you actually read it, and stop relying on alex jones utubes instead of reading it, i would be happy to discuss it with you.
although, imho, it is severly flawed in both methodology and conclusions.

but as 2ferparties said, I dont know, i just have an opinion.

bring your fly rod for the brookies, and brig a sleeping bag, I got the rest covered.

You could have claimed to have been the winner on the internets if you had taken my free online training course prior to engaging in this discussion.

find it here;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105643-training-for-twoofers-free.html

ya thats great but I was wondering if you could explain the conclusions of the wtc 7 final report and the process used to determine them

once you actually read it, and stop relying on alex jones utubes instead of reading it, i would be happy to discuss it with you.

bring your fly rod for the brookies, and brig a sleeping bag, I got the rest covered.

don't pretend you have a clue about the findings of THE NIST report, jackass

At least I have read them, and that's different than relying on alex jones utubes.

jackass yourself ideots

At least I have read them, and that's different than relying on alex jones utubes.

jackass yourself ideots

no you have never read them at best you watched a popular mechanic or national Geo piece on t.v stop lying..I have read the NIST reports through and through many times over

why youtube is bullshit;

from;
The Jawa Report: YouTube: It's Where the Jihad is At!

"May 05, 2010
YouTube: It's Where the Jihad is At!

Over the past two years there has been a dramatic shift in online jihad support from the Islamic forums to social networking and media sites, especially Facebook and YouTube. StarCMC has a good run down of how we've been noting YouTube's growing centrality in the online jihad for several years and that others are begining to catch on; namely this report from MEMRI corroborating this.

Definitely go check out both Star and MEMRI's post.

By way of anecdote to illustrate the point that there are thousands of YouTube users supporting violent terrorism, let me direct your attention to mujahidinshallah's channel."

more at the link

So ideots, you jackass, everytime you post a youtube you are simply spreading propaganda and disinformation.

you should really read both the 911 commission report, and the nist report. I am not asking you to agree with it, i am simply saying that the "translation" of those reports by alex jones on youtube are propaganda that provides aid and comfort to the emamies of our country, and helping to spread it is 'light' treason, even when done unknowingly as a dupe, or useful ideot.

jackass yourself ideots

no you have never read them at best you watched a popular mechanic or national Geo piece on t.v stop lying..I have read the NIST reports through and through many times over

yup, i did watch both those shows and several more, as well as read the reports. I even have watched your beloved alex jones videos when you post them, at least the first time you post them.

If you have actually read them, I bet we can agree that they are incomplete to say the least. They leave one left feeling cheated and deceived.

However, that doesn't mean that alex jones somehow has the answers.

why youtube is bullshit;

from;

"May 05, 2010

Over the past two years there has been a dramatic shift in online jihad support from the Islamic forums to social networking and media sites, especially Facebook and YouTube. StarCMC has a good run down of how we've been noting YouTube's growing centrality in the online jihad for several years and that others are begining to catch on; namely this report from MEMRI corroborating this.

By way of anecdote to illustrate the point that there are thousands of YouTube users supporting violent terrorism, let me direct your attention to mujahidinshallah's channel."

more at the link

So ideots, you jackass, everytime you post a youtube you are simply spreading propaganda and disinformation.

you should really read both the 911 commission report, and the nist report. I am not asking you to agree with it, i am simply saying that the "translation" of those reports by alex jones on youtube are propaganda that provides aid and comfort to the emamies of our country, and helping to spread it is 'light' treason, even when done unknowingly as a dupe, or useful ideot.

are you trying to distract from your ignorance of the NIST report ?

why youtube is bullshit;

from;

"May 05, 2010

more at the link

nope, I guess i don't feel the need to make myself feel more important by discussing the same old bullshit we been discussing for years in this thread when there are plenty to do so in.

Are you trying to deflect away from the intent of the OP and the thread to distract from your ignorance of the points brought out in the Op of this thread? Or do you just need to make yourself feel more important by addressing your own issues rather than those?

I din't realize you were such a narcissist ideots.......

why youtube is bullshit;

from;

"May 05, 2010

more at the link

nope, I guess i don't feel the need to make myself feel more important by discussing the same old bullshit we been discussing for years in this thread when there are plenty to do so in.

Are you trying to deflect away from the intent of the OP and the thread to distract from your ignorance of the points brought out in the Op of this thread? Or do you just need to make yourself feel more important by addressing your own issues rather than those?

just wanted to determine the level of your ignorance of the basics and it has been confirmed..thank you..carry on

just wanted to determine the level of your ignorance of the basics and it has been confirmed..thank you..carry on

to tell you the truth the basics are important. The basics for me are getting that bull elk and catching brookies.

I have read and studied and discussed 911, but it is just not as important as the basics of hunting that bull elk, and getting my horses and cattle off the mountain and into winter pastures before the snow flies. sorry, but that's my world.

When you have some actual proof, or evidence, or are able to organize your twoofer morons into a cohesive group powerful enough to force a new investigation, let me know.

The twoofers say that the Administration or Israel (take whatever derivative of that you want) did some or all of the following:

Planted thermite in the towers
Planted bombs in the towers
Planted thermite in WTC7
Planted bombs in WTC7
Imposed a media blackout on the press
Silenced opposition viewpoints on 9/11
Killed witnesses
Made witnesses disappear
Rammed through a Patriot Act that was already made
Made passengers from a plane disappear
Killed the passengers from Flights 11, 77, and 175
Shot down flight 93
Hid evidence in NYC
Hid evidence in Pennsylvania
Hid evidence in Arlington VA
Paid off first responders to not tell what they saw
Paid off investigators to not pursue what they know to be true
Coerced/Went along with Larry Silverstein wanting to topple his own buildings
Lied to Congressional investigators
Lied to the FBI
Lied to Commission investigators
Destroyed evidence in at least one place
Paid people to plant evidence in three states
Faked phone calls
Arranged for the death of the wife of the SGOUS--a Bush appointee
Arranged for fake remains to be forwarded to families
Lied to the American public
Lied to the British Public
Committed high treason by allowing the country to be attacked
Knowingly destroyed the windshield of a cab driver.
Falsified the video where Osama Bin Ladin admitted to doing it.
Falsified the admission of guilt of KSM as the mastermind
Thwarted every media inquiry since 9/11
Thwarted every inquiry by FBI agents since 9/11
Thwarted every investigation by anybody since 9/11

The twoofers say that the administration/Israel (pick your own derivative of either) did all of that that resulted in the deaths of 2,900+ Americans but they wouldn't plant a single WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the war?

I guess there are certain lines you just don't cross???

Twoofers are insane.

:clap2::lol:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm sending this to all my email contacts. This just shows how irrational :cuckoo: you have to be to be a truther.

Outstanding list and comparison. Anyone still a truther after this should get medicated.

the twoofers say that the administration or israel (take whatever derivative of that you want) did some or all of the following:

planted bombs in the towers
planted thermite in wtc7
planted bombs in wtc7
imposed a media blackout on the press
silenced opposition viewpoints on 9/11
killed witnesses
made witnesses disappear
rammed through a patriot act that was already made
made passengers from a plane disappear
killed the passengers from flights 11, 77, and 175
shot down flight 93
hid evidence in nyc
hid evidence in pennsylvania
hid evidence in arlington va
paid off first responders to not tell what they saw
paid off investigators to not pursue what they know to be true
coerced/went along with larry silverstein wanting to topple his own buildings
lied to congressional investigators
lied to the fbi
lied to commission investigators
destroyed evidence in at least one place
paid people to plant evidence in three states
faked phone calls
arranged for the death of the wife of the sgous--a bush appointee
arranged for fake remains to be forwarded to families
lied to the american public
lied to the british public
committed high treason by allowing the country to be attacked
knowingly destroyed the windshield of a cab driver.
Falsified the video where osama bin ladin admitted to doing it.
Falsified the admission of guilt of ksm as the mastermind
thwarted every media inquiry since 9/11
thwarted every inquiry by fbi agents since 9/11
thwarted every investigation by anybody since 9/11

the twoofers say that the administration/israel (pick your own derivative of either) did all of that that resulted in the deaths of 2,900+ americans but they wouldn't plant a single wmd in iraq or afghanistan to justify the war?

Twoofers are insane.

Bwhahahahahaha!!

I'm sending this to all my email contacts. This just shows how irrational :cuckoo: You have to be to be a truther.

Outstanding list and comparison. Anyone still a truther after this should get medicated.

that is agent cuntycorns list.. Meaningless

The twoofers say that the Administration or Israel (take whatever derivative of that you want) did some or all of the following:

Planted thermite in WTC7
Planted bombs in WTC7
Killed witnesses
Made witnesses disappear
Shot down flight 93
Hid evidence in NYC
Lied to the FBI
Faked phone calls

The twoofers say that the administration/Israel (pick your own derivative of either) did all of that that resulted in the deaths of 2,900+ Americans but they wouldn't plant a single WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the war?

Twoofers are insane.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm sending this to all my email contacts. This just shows how irrational :cuckoo: you have to be to be a truther.

No it just shows that you are a loyal Bush dupe who has refused to look at the evidence and do any reseach.if you had,you would know that pretty much everything he has posted has been proven to be true.Anyone who believes in the offical version of the collapse of the towers,flunked out of science classes as thousands of architects and engineers can attest to.:lol:

Like Eots said,its meaningless since it comes from candycorn troll boy. the biggest net troll of all message boards.a troll who goes around to all these different message boards everywhere posting his non stop lies and propaganda spending hours on end doing so.

Last edited:
Random bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with what I've been posting

My post again because it's clear you didn't read it said:
What the government apologists will never admit is that while their entire account of the official government story may be 100% correct it does not mean that some part of government may be behind the initial action.

Please read what I'm saying instead of going on a standard drool filled messageboard rant for once please.

Your already finding out why the rational and objective people on the net dont take anything this troll says seriously.

Please read what I'm saying instead of going on a standard drool filled messageboard rant for once please.

Here is what you said:

You just don't want to admit what really could be true,

I asked you if you wouldn't notice your own house being rigged with high explosives for 44 days. It directly ties into whether the claims of the twoofers could be true or not.

I know, you don't want to answer and thats fine. You'd have to admit that you were wrong and that is probably uncomfortable. Its okay...all twoofers go through having to admit they are wrong. Whether or not they become laughing stocks is up to them.

Disagree! 2 points of contention;
I decide whether they become a laughingstock to me even when they deny being a twoofer. (as in the case of 2ferparties)

I have never, not once, not on this board or others, not even when shown the physical evidence and granted an interview with witnesses and participants(as in the case of bill cooper) ever ever seen a twoofer admit they MIGHT be wrong, much less actually admit they are wrong. not once

thats because trolls like you as you already know,CANT produce any physical evidence to prove us wrong.You OCTA'S always run away with your tail between your legs when asked to refute evidence,facts,or witness testimonys.You cant stand toe to toe in debates with truthers.Like all OCTA'S,you get your ass handed to you on a platter and all your left to do is engage in childish name calling and then start whining complaining about being called names when you are the one who always starts it all with your childish TWOOFERS crap ect ect Slackass.:cuckoo: I took you off ignore briefly just to say that,now back to putting you on it again where you belong.

Planted thermite in WTC7
Planted bombs in WTC7
Killed witnesses
Made witnesses disappear
Shot down flight 93
Hid evidence in NYC
Lied to the FBI
Faked phone calls

Twoofers are insane.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No it just shows that you are a loyal Bush dupe who has refused to look at the evidence and do any reseach.if you had,you would know that pretty much everything he has posted has been proven to be true.Anyone who believes in the offical version of the collapse of the towers,flunked out of science classes as thousands of architects and engineers can attest to.:lol:

Like Eots said,its meaningless since it comes from candycorn troll boy. the biggest net troll of all message boards.a troll who goes around to all these different message boards everywhere posting his non stop lies and propaganda spending hours on end doing so.

Can I pretend to be a truther? Where is your proof there are thousands? Lets see a link to all their names......

thats because trolls like you as you already know,CANT produce any physical evidence to prove us wrong.

you really are too stupid to understand this whole "evidence" thing.

its not up to anyone to prove you wrong. you need to show evidence that you are right.

you have provided absolutely ZERO evidence of any conspiracy. calling someone a "bush dupe" jsut because they arent as stupid as you and can see you have no evidence isnt very rational.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back