So..let me get this straight about 9/11...

with legions asshats like you running there was no need to plant wmds while under international scurrility..who in any position of authority suffered for that failure ?...no with drones such as yourself out there all that was required was a few well placed chuckles and it a was all good...simple

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ]YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD[/ame]

with legions asshats like you running there was no need to plant wmds while under international scurrility..who in any position of authority suffered for that failure ?...no with drones such as yourself out there all that was required was a few well placed chuckles and it a was all good...simple

YouTube - Bush Jokes about WMD

You have to admit, the man has a great sense of humor and can tell a great joke......

So lets say the government or Israel DID do all of the above (which they didn't but I'm playing along). The point is that "they" would do all of that---dozens of violations of the law, trust, decency, etc....--and then turn around and NOT plant a WMD or two in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the war, the billions spent (and the billions to spend in the future) and the lives lost?

This I think may be pretty simple to understand: Since I don't think 9/11 was some massive cover-up with numerous levels and hundreds of people covering things up it was actually easy to accomplish. Considering the official story is that a few terrorists with box-cutters took over planes and flew them into buildings how hard is it to conceive that a couple CIA agents led them to do it? Which leads me to....

Planting a WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan would involve numerous military officials, and probably some soldiers who would not be involved in some sort of cover-up. We've seen all the generals and soldiers who have come to expose what is really happening in the middle east. We've seen people admitting killing civilians. We've seen the cover-up exposed in Pat Tillman case.

Many of the people involved in the lead up and war in the middle east got what they wanted I believe, and trying to cover that up where numerous people would have to be involved, including what I believe would be lower level soldiers I think the risk of getting it exposed was too great.

You have to admit, the man has a great sense of humor and can tell a great joke......

you have to admit thats all it took to to pull the wool over your eyes..no need to plant anything as cuntycorn suggested.. was there ?

with legions asshats like you running there was no need to plant wmds while under international scurrility..who in any position of authority suffered for that failure ?

Pretty much.

"If the government can't look at your penis at the airport, are we truly free?" :cuckoo:

The reopening of the grand ole opry is on right now on sirius channel 62.

The obama administration flooded it you know, it's the only logical explanation.

after all the government covered up the Tillman death situation, so they must have flooded the opry and covered it up....

with just a little editing you could qualify for the most ironic post 'o' the day award;

"I'm not a truther, but at the same time I think some concerns are valid. It's clear Tim Osman errr Osama Bin Laden is a CIA tool. He may have also died 8 years ago. You just need him admitting the attacks, and a few tools to fly plains into buildings and that's it."

See you are missing the point, just like the truthers and anti-truthers. The truthers are wrapped up in some huge conspiracy theory that involves numerous cover-ups, missing bodies, etc. The anti-truthers are picking on that for good reason.

The fact of the matter is Osama has had relations to the CIA, he could very well be dead, and it would take little effort by a few select people in the CIA to flick the initial domino. It's not some huge conspiracy and it's not hard to comprehend.

That's what the anti-truthers are missing.
there are no "anti-truthers" just troofers and SANE people

you have to admit thats all it took to to pull the wool over your eyes..no need to plant anything as cuntycorn suggested.. was there ?

:udaman:

You just don't want to admit what really could be true, and that's fine. I have no dog in this fight. I don't really care to be honest.

What the government apologists will never admit is that while their entire account of the official government story may be 100% correct it does not mean that some part of government may be behind the initial action.

Some people can't actualize something they don't want to believe. They will make everything they want to believe as the "truth". It's something I struggle with so I understand it. The truth is we are all human so we are all wrong most of the time. I just wish more people would understand that.

Do you think I could wire your house for controlled demolition without you noticing?

Lets say there are 220 houses in your neighborhood (one for every floor they say was taken out by controlled demo--not counting WTC7). Do you think that you and your 219 neighbors would not notice me doing this?

Lets say I do 5 floors/houses a day--that would take me 44 days. If your house got done first...you'd live with this wiring job for 43 days and you can honestly tell me that you wouldn't notice me having sawed through walls, flooring, pipes, conduit, electrical wires to get to the frame of the house to plant the charges or, if you live in an house without walls, at least moved your computer to get at the walls?

No, it couldn't have been done. That is simply a false statement on your part.

As soon as anybody mentions drone aircraft to you...do you know what that means? Getting ahold of our satellites in outer space. Nobody is going to be able to do that without the Rooskies or EAS noticing (at a minimum). Surely Cheyenne Mountain would be curious why our mil-sats are being deployed over Pittsburgh?

Random bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with what I've been posting

My post again because it's clear you didn't read it said:
What the government apologists will never admit is that while their entire account of the official government story may be 100% correct it does not mean that some part of government may be behind the initial action.

Please read what I'm saying instead of going on a standard drool filled messageboard rant for once please.

Yes, the sane people who have no qualms with dropping bombs on pregnant women, the sane people who want to imprison pot smokers for 100 years, the sane people who think any war a president wants to go into is good for America as long as he is a member of a specific political affiliation, the sane people who think the terrorists win if government can't look at children's genitalia at the airport.

These people are clearly the sane one's we should be listening to and taking seriously.

Yes, the sane people who have no qualms with dropping bombs on pregnant women, the sane people who want to imprison pot smokers for 100 years, the sane people who think any war a president wants to go into is good for America as long as he is a member of a specific political affiliation, the sane people who think the terrorists win if government can't look at children's genitalia at the airport.

These people are clearly the sane one's we should be listening to and taking seriously.

Now we get to the bottom of it! You must have had a good crop this year, huh?

and those preggos could just waddle the hell out of the way.

Last edited:

You just don't want to admit what really could be true, and that's fine. I have no dog in this fight. I don't really care to be honest.

Some people can't actualize something they don't want to believe. They will make everything they want to believe as the "truth". It's something I struggle with so I understand it. The truth is we are all human so we are all wrong most of the time. I just wish more people would understand that.

Do you think I could wire your house for controlled demolition without you noticing?

No you are far too stupid, however I know skilled black op experts could

Lets say there are 220 houses in your neighborhood (one for every floor they say was taken out by controlled demo--not counting WTC7). Do you think that you and your 219 neighbors would not notice me doing this?

yes if those planting the explosives had a good cover that granted them easy access..if they had access to the houses when uboccupied ..if any complaints of anything questionable were directed to those involved in the operation..yes

Lets say I do 5 floors/houses a day--that would take me 44 days. If your house got done first...you'd live with this wiring job for 43 days and you can honestly tell me that you wouldn't notice me having sawed through walls, flooring, pipes, conduit, electrical wires to get to the frame of the house to plant the charges or, if you live in an house without walls, at least moved your computer to get at the walls?

the time estimates etc are made up at not worth addressing and the inner workings of the wtc where explosives would of been planted are not open to view from office workers

No, it couldn't have been done. That is simply a false statement on your part.

says you..

As soon as anybody mentions drone aircraft to you...do you know what that means? Getting ahold of our satellites in outer space. Nobody is going to be able to do that without the Rooskies or EAS noticing (at a minimum). Surely Cheyenne Mountain would be curious why our mil-sats are being deployed over Pittsburgh?

wtf are you rambling about ??

Last edited:
So lets say the government or Israel DID do all of the above (which they didn't but I'm playing along). The point is that "they" would do all of that---dozens of violations of the law, trust, decency, etc....--and then turn around and NOT plant a WMD or two in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the war, the billions spent (and the billions to spend in the future) and the lives lost?

This I think may be pretty simple to understand: Since I don't think 9/11 was some massive cover-up with numerous levels and hundreds of people covering things up it was actually easy to accomplish. Considering the official story is that a few terrorists with box-cutters took over planes and flew them into buildings how hard is it to conceive that a couple CIA agents led them to do it? Which leads me to....

Planting a WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan would involve numerous military officials, and probably some soldiers who would not be involved in some sort of cover-up. We've seen all the generals and soldiers who have come to expose what is really happening in the middle east. We've seen people admitting killing civilians. We've seen the cover-up exposed in Pat Tillman case.

Many of the people involved in the lead up and war in the middle east got what they wanted I believe, and trying to cover that up where numerous people would have to be involved, including what I believe would be lower level soldiers I think the risk of getting it exposed was too great.

As stated, they didn't need to plant anything, just report they found it then produce a bag of Arm & Hammer and say it's anthrax.

As for using Private Nobody to do the deed, that is pretty silly; they'd use an A-Team.

As stated, they didn't need to plant anything, just report they found it then produce a bag of Arm & Hammer and say it's anthrax.

I don't think a bag of anthrax would have changed anyone's mind either way. The believers would have said "DUDE ITS PROOF. WAR IS GUD. LIBTARDS ARE STEWPID. PLZ PASS STRUNGER PATREEOT ACT OR WE ALL DIE."

Random bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with what I've been posting

My post again because it's clear you didn't read it said:

Please read what I'm saying instead of going on a standard drool filled messageboard rant for once please.

Here is what you said:

You just don't want to admit what really could be true,

I asked you if you wouldn't notice your own house being rigged with high explosives for 44 days. It directly ties into whether the claims of the twoofers could be true or not.

I know, you don't want to answer and thats fine. You'd have to admit that you were wrong and that is probably uncomfortable. Its okay...all twoofers go through having to admit they are wrong. Whether or not they become laughing stocks is up to them.

Forum List

Back