So..let me get this straight about 9/11...

As stated, they didn't need to plant anything, just report they found it then produce a bag of Arm & Hammer and say it's anthrax.

I don't think a bag of anthrax would have changed anyone's mind either way. The believers would have said "DUDE ITS PROOF. WAR IS GUD. LIBTARDS ARE STEWPID. PLZ PASS STRUNGER PATREEOT ACT OR WE ALL DIE."

Part of your sentence is right. The part of you not thinking. What follows is further proof. I apologize for taking you seriously. Please fuck off and die. <ignore> Plink!

Last edited:
I asked you if you wouldn't notice your own house being rigged with high explosives for 44 days. It directly ties into whether the claims of the twoofers could be true or not.

I know, you don't want to answer and thats fine. You'd have to admit that you were wrong and that is probably uncomfortable. Its okay...all twoofers go through having to admit they are wrong. Whether or not they become laughing stocks is up to them.

Wrong about what? I never said anything about explosives. It's the definition of a strawman. I don't care what other people think or say. I'm not taking some blanket position on anything.

I'll repeat again: What the government apologists will never admit is that while their entire account of the official government story may be 100% correct it does not mean that some part of government may be behind the initial action.

Random bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with what I've been posting

Please read what I'm saying instead of going on a standard drool filled messageboard rant for once please.

Here is what you said:

You just don't want to admit what really could be true,

I asked you if you wouldn't notice your own house being rigged with high explosives for 44 days. It directly ties into whether the claims of the twoofers could be true or not.

I know, you don't want to answer and thats fine. You'd have to admit that you were wrong and that is probably uncomfortable. Its okay...all twoofers go through having to admit they are wrong. Whether or not they become laughing stocks is up to them.

Disagree! 2 points of contention;
I decide whether they become a laughingstock to me even when they deny being a twoofer. (as in the case of 2ferparties)

I have never, not once, not on this board or others, not even when shown the physical evidence and granted an interview with witnesses and participants(as in the case of bill cooper) ever ever seen a twoofer admit they MIGHT be wrong, much less actually admit they are wrong. not once

I decide whether they become a laughingstock to me even when they deny being a twoofer. (as in the case of 2ferparties)

What the government apologists will never admit is that while their entire account of the official government story may be 100% correct it does not mean that some part of government may be behind the initial action.

It's clear you don't read what I post. Very clear.

Please read what I'm saying instead of going on a standard drool filled messageboard rant for once please.

Here is what you said:

You just don't want to admit what really could be true,

I have never, not once, not on this board or others, not even when shown the physical evidence and granted an interview with witnesses and participants(as in the case of bill cooper) ever ever seen a twoofer admit they MIGHT be wrong, much less actually admit they are wrong. not once

I was wrong when I considered 2 reefers and a party an adult. LOL. I'll defer to your judgment about whether they are laughing stocks or not.

The fact of the matter remains; if the ubiquitous "they" would lie about 1 or 2 things in the list in the OP, they would absolutely lie about finding WMDs which is all that mattered once we decided to go into Iraq.

Wrong about what? I never said anything about explosives. It's the definition of a strawman. I don't care what other people think or say. I'm not taking some blanket position on anything.

I'll repeat again: What the government apologists will never admit is that while their entire account of the official government story may be 100% correct it does not mean that some part of government may be behind the initial action.

as defined by one of your ilk;

"Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist. It's a neutral term for those who defend the Bush Admin's version of 9E." curvelight, USMB 4/3/2010

a few more quotes from the collective of the twoofer movement at usmb, just for giggles;
"And BTW, under todays controlled government climate, if you're not paranoid you're either a fool or you're stupid."shorebreak, USMB 10/7/09

"This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this shit is real
Written on the dollar underneath the Masonic seal........"

eots, USMB, 11-12-2007

"I happen to know more about secrecy than the average person so I know how the infiltrations work." Christophera, USMB 3/15/2010

"They laughed at Noah too, right up until it started raining...." Terral, USMB 2/6/10[/SIZE]

"not here in the good ole USA despite America's filthy, corrupt, evil history." Proudtwoofer, USMB 3/28/2010

just waiting for yours to add to my collection 2ferparties.........

What the government apologists will never admit is that while their entire account of the official government story may be 100% correct it does not mean that some part of government may be behind the initial action.

It's clear you don't read what I post. Very clear.

Soooo,

How does that make you feel?

Here is what you said:

I was wrong when I considered 2 reefers and a party an adult. LOL. I'll defer to your judgment about whether they are laughing stocks or not.

The fact of the matter remains; if the ubiquitous "they" would lie about 1 or 2 things in the list in the OP, they would absolutely lie about finding WMDs which is all that mattered once we decided to go into Iraq.

yes, you are right.

consider though that the real conspiracy could be that the wmd's were found and the find was covered up due, in a conspiracy to make Boooosh look bad.

if conspiracy works in one direction, then it is only logical that it works in the other direction as well.

That is why you are so closed minded. Just like the nationalists, the racists, and people who are obsessed with statistics you have a NEED to put me in a group and ignore what I'm saying by grouping me with someone I have nothing do with. You are giving me positions I do not hold and you are attributing statements to me that I do not make.

It's why I usually avoid these threads like the plague. If you want to have a discussion with me that's fine and what I would prefer. If you don't just put me on ignore like the OP did.

That is why you are so closed minded. Just like the nationalists, the racists, and people who are obsessed with statistics you have a NEED to put me in a group and ignore what I'm saying by grouping me with someone I have nothing do with. You are giving me positions I do not hold and you are attributing statements to me that I do not make.

It's why I usually avoid these threads like the plague. If you want to have a discussion with me that's fine and what I would prefer. If you don't just put me on ignore like the OP did.

I spent the first 8 years 'discussing' with the twoofers. the circular logic and the denial of being a twoofer by most of them led me to a life of ridiculing the twoofers.

sorry 2ferparties if your upset, chill dude, smoke some more of that kind bud you grew this summer or something. I won't put you on ignore, i am entertained by your posts. I am sorry that 9 years after 911 i find denying one is a twoofer a bit droll, but thems the breaks dude.

again, chill.

Or I might just have to call my buddy, the one with the black helicopter........

How does that make you feel?

I don't really care, I just wish there were more people in the world who would very simply take the position of "I don't know".

After 9 years of this stupidity, I know bullshit when I see it. I don't know all the details, or why the 911 commission report is flawed. I do know how to spot bullshit, and I know a twoofer when I encounter one.

I spent the first 8 years 'discussing' with the twoofers. the circular logic and the denial of being a twoofer by most of them led me to a life of ridiculing the twoofers.

I'm sorry you spent 8 years of your life discussing something so trivial.

My honest opinion on 9/11: I don't know. And neither do you. And neither do the "troofers".

My honest opinion on 9/11: I don't know. And neither do you. And neither do the "troofers".

Fair enough.
And furthermore, I have no shame in tormenting the mentally ill little returds.

Fair enough.

so slacksaa could you briefly explain the cause of the wtc 7 collapse ?

Fair enough.

so slacksaa could you briefly explain the cause of the wtc 7 collapse ?

if it had not been for that pesky gravity thingy it would have stood even after being hit by a plane and burning for awhile.

so my one word answer is gravity.

the elk hunt starts on the 15th eots, when we get the bull (I have a bull tag) we fish for brookies and grayling!

Forum List

Back