The Government Is Wiretapping The Internet

I'm assuming you mean Al Gore "invented" the Internet, right?

haha,

No actually the military did in an attempt to insure communication in the invent of war.

Well, yeah. Technically speaking, the Internet has been around since the 1950's. I say "techinically" because it obviously was a time before Facebook, YouTube, Google, IGN, 4Chan, and all of these other sites.

I'm assuming you mean Al Gore "invented" the Internet, right?

haha,

No actually the military did in an attempt to insure communication in the invent of war.

Well, yeah. Technically speaking, the Internet has been around since the 1950's. I say "techinically" because it obviously was a time before Facebook, YouTube, Google, IGN, 4Chan, and all of these other sites.

Of course. all they did was come up with the basic system.

I doubt they had any idea what they were actually creating when they did it.

haha,

Of course. all they did was come up with the basic system.

I doubt they had any idea what they were actually creating when they did it.

The NSF certainly did:

http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/stis1993/nsf9352/nsf9352.txt

I think it's incredibly sad that this Administration just announced that they would never engage in Cyber-Attacks against Iran while at the same time announcing they will seek more easily obtained Internet Wire-Taps here in this country. So to sum this Administration up...U.S. Citizens should fear their U.S. Government far more than the Iranians should. Is there something wrong with this picture or is it just me? More & more Citizens are coming to fear their own Government. That's exactly the opposite of what our Founding Fathers wanted. Why don't we just give the country back to the British? So sad.

I think it's incredibly sad that this Administration just announced that they would never engage in Cyber-Attacks against Iran while at the same time announcing they will seek more easily obtained Internet Wire-Taps here in this country. So to sum this Administration up...U.S. Citizens should fear their U.S. Government far more than the Iranians should. Is there something wrong with this picture or is it just me? More & more Citizens are coming to fear their own Government. That's exactly the opposite of what our Founding Fathers wanted. Why don't we just give the country back to the British? So sad.

What rights are being taken away, though? Wire-tapping is no different than having undercover cops or cameras on street corners (which other countries like Britain and Canada have, if I may add). Unless you are a terrorist, then what do you have to lose?

You must have been apoplectic when Bush wiretapped Americans.

Forum List

Back