So let me get this pipeline shit straight

Obama says no pipeline because.....

1. He wants to get oil from unstable nations
2. He wants to protect a few thousand lizards who apparently wouldn't understand how to crawl under or over a fucking pipe.
3. He likes gasoline prices at 3 dollars compared to 1.83 when he took office.
4. Apparently some deer are incapable of living on one side of the pipe over the other.
5. We haven't lost enough to China yet.
6. He doesn't want the states involved to make the extra revenue.
7. 20k + jobs is just a laughing stock
8. Wants to save a few sand dunes in Nebraska.
9. Says the gop gave him too short a deadline despite this being in the works and studied for years.
10. God I really despise Obama.

Ps. We have 10's of thousands of miles of pipelines currently in use in this country without major incident. There really is NO EXCUSE for this kind of ineptness.

http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/united_states_pipelines_map.jpg

Highly commendable!

I would also like to see you get ANYTHING straight.

Think baby steps.

Good luck!

Oh, I got it straight alright. This administration is crooked as hell.

OK, Q- is it cheaper and smarter to buy, move and refine Venezuelan oil or pipeline oil from a secure flow via a friendly landmassed neighbor??

Smarter doesn't come into it in a free market...it'll go where the most profit is.

so obama was wrong then? :eusa_eh:
Short answer? YES.

But how can Obama be for something he termed as "being behind enemy lines" when describing working in the private sector?

2. He wants to protect a few thousand lizards who apparently wouldn't understand how to crawl under or over a fucking pipe.
4. Apparently some deer are incapable of living on one side of the pipe over the other.
9. Says the gop gave him too short a deadline despite this being in the works and studied for years.

Ps. We have 10's of thousands of miles of pipelines currently in use in this country without major incident. There really is NO EXCUSE for this kind of ineptness.

Highly commendable!

I would also like to see you get ANYTHING straight.

Think baby steps.

Good luck!

Oh, I got it straight alright. This administration is crooked as hell.

Most if not ALL of the people that go to work in DC have some kind of an agenda. Obama certainly didn't invent that. He as all presidents has a finite pool of professional politicians and "experts" in the various fields of governance. It is healthy to have an eyes wide open view on what Washington is up to. You on the other hand have an obsession and a hatred that is not healthy. It is clear that hatred is your operative word and you only digest input that confirms your predisposition to make Obama the crook you "knew" he was before he took office. I doubt you have enough information on the pipeline or how gasoline prices really rise and fall to compared wth what Obama gets to see. I doubt there is any decision he could possibly make that you would approve of. That makes you the intellectual "crook".

Your opinion is next to worthless because it isn't grounded in fact..it is just you saying blindly that you hate Obama masked in all and any topics you choose to present that hate message in.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...st-kalamazoo-two-years-later-what-a-mess.html

Weird how you got so many people to agree with your ignorance.

Huggy the ONLY thing that is "clear", is that you don't read most of my posts. As such you make assumptions about my agenda. I often see both sides of many issues. Simply because I'm not in lock step with your beliefs does not make me a hater. So give it a rest before your ass starts to get sore.

Huggy the ONLY thing that is "clear", is that you don't read most of my posts. As such you make assumptions about my agenda. I often see both sides of many issues. Simply because I'm not in lock step with your beliefs does not make me a hater. So give it a rest before your ass starts to get sore.
So in effect YOU are one of those sought after 'Independent Thinkers' that both sides will give thier left n...well...err...uhmm...to get thier vote?

So in effect YOU are one of those sought after 'Independent Thinkers' that both sides will give thier left n...well...err...uhmm...to get thier vote?

Seeing both sides does not mean I'm open to both sides. I simply get the gist of their arguments. Just like in the war on Syria thread. I get everyone's position but I have my own thoughts. With democrats acting like they do on a national level they got no chance of ever getting my support. Locally? Depends on the individual and what their past says about their character. Nationally there is just too much at stake. Besides, I'm not really into the whole label thing. You're either into govt control or your not. No grey area in my mind.

Seeing both sides does not mean I'm open to both sides. I simply get the gist of their arguments. Just like in the war on Syria thread. I get everyone's position but I have my own thoughts. With democrats acting like they do on a national level they got no chance of ever getting my support. Locally? Depends on the individual and what their past says about their character. Nationally there is just too much at stake. Besides, I'm not really into the whole label thing. You're either into govt control or your not. No grey area in my mind.

So you're an Independent thinker. Good stuff.

True story.
icon14.gif

We have butted heads directly because of it...partisan shit be damned.

Glad to know you.

You are somewhat correct. In regards to your posts I am at best a casual observer. That does not mean I am blind. I just don't find your opinion even remotely "independant". Hack followers of any party or affiliation bore me. The do not educate..they preach..and if you know anything about MY posting...I despise preachers.

No president has ever been as bad as you seem to think Obama has been. Obama is far from the worst president of our country. At worst he is ineffective. That has more to do with the lack of any compromise from the Conz and teabaggers. Still Obama could cave against all he believes in and aquiece to the right. Fair enough..But the stalemate is hardly one sided with him being the "crook". I personally don't give a rats ass. I just see what is going on. You claim to see both sides and are lying through your teeth.

Now on to another topic I didn't think was "up your alley". What is it with you Conz and other men's asses? Are you ALL fucking closet queens? No need to respond. Yours and whore102's words speak loudly enough.

Last edited:

You are somewhat correct. In regards to your posts I am at best a casual observer. That does not mean I am blind. I just don't find your opinion even remotely "independant". Hack followers of any party or affiliation bore me. The do not educate..they preach..and if you know anything about MY posting...I despise preachers.

No president has ever been as bad as you seem to think Obama has been. Obama is far from the worst president of our country. At worst he is ineffective. That has more to do with the lack of any compromise from the Conz and teabaggers. Still Obama could cave against all he believes in and aquiece to the right. Fair enough..But the stalemate is hardly one sided with him being the "crook". I personally don't give a rats ass. I just see what is going on. You claim to see both sides and are lying through your teeth.

Now on to another topic I didn't think was "up your alley". What is it with you Conz and other men's asses? Are you ALL fucking closet queens? No need to respond. Yours and whore102's words speak loudly enough.

Bloviate often?

Ps. Kiss my "ass"
:beer::beer:

Bloviate often?

Ps. Kiss my "ass"
:beer::beer:

So you do not deny you are fixated on anus. You double down on it. Fair enough..I have had about as much education about you as I can handle for one day.

I disagree with you on quite a bit but you nailed him to the core on this one. Few claim to have as much understanding while exhibiting so little of it.

Forum List

Back