So Jefferson was also a pedophile

i knew he was a hypocrite of the first magnitude with his all men were created equal BS...as long as they were men and white, but I had no idea he fucked and impregnated a 14 year old. Holy fucking shit no wonder our country is so messed up.
There is no evidence that he even slept with her other than an accusation by a political opponent, and she was an adult at the time of the accusation.

Sally Hemmings was Jefferson's sister in law who came to run the household after Mrs. Jefferson passed away.

She brought her brother James with her. When the Jefferson fsmily went to Paris, James became interested in the culinary arts. Thomas Jefferson paid for James' education and later offered him a job as white White House chef. They were very close.
She wasn't his sister in law. She was his slave.

People. This is just the latest salvo in an ongoing war to do away with the Constitution.

Get the populace to believe the founding fathers were pedophiles and then they'll make the argument that we cannot follow a document written by criminal psychotics who molested children.

People. This is just the latest salvo in an ongoing war to do away with the Constitution.

Get the populace to believe the founding fathers were pedophiles and then they'll make the argument that we cannot follow a document written by criminal psychotics who molested children.

I don't see them complaining that their triune God diddled a 14 year old virgin....

whats good for the goose....

I don't see them complaining that their triune God diddled a 14 year old virgin....

Mohammad raped a 9 year old girl, and a few other things that would make Bill Clinton and Obama proud.
Muhamamd's Sex Life
Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night. He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

i knew he was a hypocrite of the first magnitude with his all men were created equal BS...as long as they were men and white, but I had no idea he fucked and impregnated a 14 year old. Holy fucking shit no wonder our country is so messed up.

Ravi,

Different time period, so being outraged of how they acted then in today time, well is ridiculous.

Back then if you were old enough to bleed you better start breeding because by 25 you could be dead by the many diseases and wars.

Mohammad raped a 9 year old girl, and a few other things that would make Bill Clinton and Obama proud.
Muhamamd's Sex Life
Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night. He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

Ok, so Mohammed raped a 9 year old girl he married at 6, had a lot of sex and was insane..was what does that have to do with Clinton, Obama, Jefferson or the founding fathers??

Wheres your outrage about what happened to Mother Mary?

There is no evidence that he even slept with her other than an accusation by a political opponent, and she was an adult at the time of the accusation.
DNA analysis proved they had children together

Muhamamd's Sex Life

Ok, so Mohammed raped a 9 year old girl he married at 6, had a lot of sex and was insane..was what does that have to do with Clinton, Obama, Jefferson or the founding fathers??

Virgin Mary was 12
Where does that leave God

Muhamamd's Sex Life

Virgin Mary was 12
Where does that leave God

I don't think it was God. He was hosting a wet tee-shirt contest at the vomitorium at the time of the alleged incident. There are witnesses.

It was most likely just some pedophile, a stalker, who snuck up to her window in the middle of the night claiming to be the angel Gabriel sent by God to deliver the holy seed....She was a young virgin and gullible and her parents were sleeping. As it turns out she did have a special child, the messiah, who ran amok with sinners and prostitutes flipping off the beloved religious authorities until he was executed as a despised common criminal..

She must have been so proud.

Last edited:

Muhamamd's Sex Life

So you dont have an issue with Mohammad, do you have an issue with Thomas?

Muhamamd's Sex Life

No, I do have a problem with Mohammed being portrayed as a holy man of God but you were talking about Jefferson weren't you?

And if you are so upset with Jefferson, and even Clinton, and Obama, even though no one was talking about them, wheres your outrage about what happened to Mother Mary?

You don't want people to be thinking that you are a right wing republican hypocrite, as much of a man of God as Mohammed was, do you?

Last edited:
DNA analysis proved they had children together

And that union probably inspired him to write that "all men are created equal" which directly led to the abolition of slavery..

Ravi,

Different time period, so being outraged of how they acted then in today time, well is ridiculous.

Back then if you were old enough to bleed you better start breeding because by 25 you could be dead by the many diseases and wars.
Not outraged. Some one that can come up with the phrase all men are created equal while owning and raping slaves is a hypocrite and there is no reason to pretend otherwise.

Well, people only lived to 40 or so back then, so 14 was like 25 in today’s terms.
True.

12 to 14 was an accepted legal age for young girls to marry during that time period. ... :cool:

Um, he didn't marry her.

Unlike countless enslaved women, Sally Hemings was able to negotiate with her owner. In Paris, where she was free, the 16-year-old agreed to return to enslavement at Monticello in exchange for “extraordinary privileges” for herself and freedom for her unborn children.

The Life of Sally Hemings

Per Monticello's website, she became Jefferson's concubine at the age of 16.

Muhamamd's Sex Life

No, I do have a problem with Mohammed being portrayed as a holy man of God but you were talking about Jefferson weren't you?

And if you are so upset with Jefferson, and even Clinton, and Obama, even though no one was talking about them, wheres your outrage about what happened to Mother Mary?

You don't want people to be thinking that you are a right wing republican hypocrite, as much of a man of God as Mohammed was, do you?
Nice try using the Rules for Radicals, doesn't work on me though, because I can see right through you.

Forum List

Back